Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 7. (Read 168185 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE POST A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MOVE THE TOKEN FROM THE COUNTER PARTY TO THE EXCHANGE.

WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE ICO, IT ASKED ME TO USE THIS WALLET: https://wallet.tokenpockets.com/

SO ALL MY FUNDS ARE THERE.  NOW HOW DO I MOVE THEM OVER???

CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE??? BEEN STUCK ON THIS FOREVER!!!

Hello! Sorry for the issues you've been having.

If you would have checked the website or previous conversation you would see that there is a tutorial regarding transferring XFCCOINfrom Counterparty to the FootballCoin blockchain. I will link it here. That article is from December 2017.

In April 2020, we announced through our website and other forms of communication that, sadly, after more than three years, FootballCoin will no longer support the swap from Counterparty to FootballCoin. You can read the original article here.

While the swap to FootballCoin has ended, you are able to sell those coins on Counterparty. All the best!

Join the daily fantasy contest containing Champions League matches!

Create your ultimate draft and win valuable prizes in FootballCoin.

Come and join the most complete fantasy football game on the web.

Join the fantasy UCL contest here. 

The weekend is not over as far as football is concerned.

All of the Monday games from Europe's top leagues will be part of a fantasy football contest in FootballCoin.

Register for a website that offers fantasy enthusiasts, real rewards.

You can join the free contest here.

FootballCoin today hosts matches from Europe's premier competition, the Champions League.

You can freely register for the competition the link included here, for a chance to win real prizes and show that you are the greatest fantasy manager.

The news of Diego Armando Maradona's passing has hit us all football fans very hard.

One FootballCoin user opted to create a tribute for El Pibe D'Oro using his fantasy draft.

Not only that, but he won the contest too! Here's how ArmKnight set up his team: "I used three Argentinian number tens in honor of Diego. I had six number tens, in total, in remembrance of 1986 when Argentina won the World Cup. Also, Theo Hernandez wears 19 and Fabian Ruiz wears 8 and I chose them for my draft.

I had Donnarumma in goal. He wears 99. 9x9=81, which is the year that Maradona joined Boca Juniors. Then, #17 for Immobile and Veretout is the age at which Diego made his debut for Argentina. Dragowski wears 69, and 6+9=15 are the numbers of months that Maradona was suspended. Finally, Skriniar wears 37. 3+7=10, the number that defined Diego's career. I knew that in order to win the Serie A contest, I needed some of Maradona's magic."

You can see the winning lineup below.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
- Visit FootballCoin to check out the new card designs.
- Use the international break to test yourself in virtual fantasy contests.
- Get your drafts ready for the weekend when the biggest leagues are back and so are fantasy football contests.

New cards are great and I mostly like the way they seem so "metallic"! At last, leagues come back to action and hopefully will last long enough... Tongue
Hello! Good news! We're happy to report that the FootballCoin cards belonging to players from the most popular leagues have been updated. The revision is in line with the major update to the platform's design that was introduced earlier this week.
The leagues included for the changes are Bundesliga, Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Liga 1, Ligue 1, Russian Premier League, Champions League, and Europa League.

What you have to do?

- Visit FootballCoin to check out the new card designs.
- Use the international break to test yourself in virtual fantasy contests.
- Get your drafts ready for the weekend when the biggest leagues are back and so are fantasy football contests.

legendary
I am also feeling bad for this Nation League Tournament but I think its hard for them to do this all as right now they are doing good for many leagues around the world and Nation League is not going regularly like this but hopefully in near future we will able to have this in this set up because now UEFA is also bringing some good changes for this all.

I didn't say that the XFC team doesn't do a good job regarding the tournaments and the leagues of each country etc. I just said what I would like to see and I'm more than sure that the team will deliver new leagues including national teams tournaments and I'm not referring only to Nations League. Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
The previous week goes pretty well for my teams (real and fantasy) but mostly the real ones. Unfortunately, my good streak will have to stop since there are no club games this week and the worst part is that XFC doesn't have national teams tournaments... Sad Grin
I am also feeling bad for this Nation League Tournament but I think its hard for them to do this all as right now they are doing good for many leagues around the world and Nation League is not going regularly like this but hopefully in near future we will able to have this in this set up because now UEFA is also bringing some good changes for this all.
legendary
The previous week goes pretty well for my teams (real and fantasy) but mostly the real ones. Unfortunately, my good streak will have to stop since there are no club games this week and the worst part is that XFC doesn't have national teams tournaments... Sad Grin
Here's a look at the MVPs of Europa League's R3.

Don't forget that the fantasy football action is just getting started. We have free and private contests based on the football world's top league coming to you this weekend.

Get your fantasy draft ready now! Wink

We post daily fantasy football information. Check out our News page where you can get precious information about who you should have on your draft.

Here are the best players from Round 3 of the star-studded Champions League.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to show you this cool, new tool that could improve your chances of predicting player/team performance.

It's a comparison graph courtesy of SportRadar. You can find that in the Stats tab.

That's indeed something new for me since I was not aware of this feature and in order to make the best team, I was going to check other sites regarding stats, possible lineups, etc.

I can certainly recommend our Stats section. Used together with information about previous contests, I think you will see that you can create great drafts. All the best in the upcoming contests! There's plenty of football on the way.

legendary
Also, I wanted to take a moment to show you this cool, new tool that could improve your chances of predicting player/team performance.

It's a comparison graph courtesy of SportRadar. You can find that in the Stats tab.

That's indeed something new for me since I was not aware of this feature and in order to make the best team, I was going to check other sites regarding stats, possible lineups, etc.
Congratulations to all of our fantasy managers!

This weekend we all got to witness another memorable El Clasico. Here's a look at the winning team.

(Tip: Remember that the green circle will come on for players that are to be active in the matches included in the contest).

I want to make a question for a while now regarding our teams. It seems that I can't found my teams for any ongoing football contests.
It's something that I miss? Since before the update it was easy to see any contest past or present. Undecided

If the contest doesn't show up, it's possible that it has not yet ended, or been calculated. No worries, it should show as soon as results are ready.

Thank you for the answer but my question was if we can see the ongoing contests that we join and not the ones which ended. We had this option in the previous version of the platform. However, it seems that this option is no longer available.

Things are done a little differently on the new platform, but you can still see the contests you've joined and the contests that are currently running.
I hope this helps  Smiley We're here for any other questions. Best of luck on your drafts!

Ah, I didn't think to check the Live tab/ page with the contests and I look only at the Results tab/ page. Grin You are right, things are a bit different in the new platform but thankfully this option is still available. Cool

We're very glad you like it.

We still have a few nifty things to integrate into the platform in the near future.

legendary
I want to make a question for a while now regarding our teams. It seems that I can't found my teams for any ongoing football contests.
It's something that I miss? Since before the update it was easy to see any contest past or present. Undecided

If the contest doesn't show up, it's possible that it has not yet ended, or been calculated. No worries, it should show as soon as results are ready.

Thank you for the answer but my question was if we can see the ongoing contests that we join and not the ones which ended. We had this option in the previous version of the platform. However, it seems that this option is no longer available.

Things are done a little differently on the new platform, but you can still see the contests you've joined and the contests that are currently running.
I hope this helps  Smiley We're here for any other questions. Best of luck on your drafts!

Ah, I didn't think to check the Live tab/ page with the contests and I look only at the Results tab/ page. Grin You are right, things are a bit different in the new platform but thankfully this option is still available. Cool

You can filter to contests that are running or upcoming. If you've joined a certain contest it should show below the event. For example, for contests that have yet to begin, you will see and "Edit team" option.

Also, in the results page, you can tick the "My Teams" box and the contests that have ended where you registered a team.

legendary

We, at FootballCoin, know how much of an impact Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) has had on the Premier League and on fantasy football.

While we wish him a speedy recovery, here are two articles about some of the players with whom you can replace van Dijk and how Liverpool's tactics are going to change in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: