Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 6. (Read 168185 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Joins us on WhiteBit's Telegram channel for our AMA.
Make sure to register your questions prior to the deadline.

Sounds good but can you tell us when is the deadline to register our questions? Btw, why in White'Bit's TG channel and not XFC channel/ group? Undecided
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Does this game have any issues with copyright infringment? or licensing?

Thanks for your question! No, this game has no copyright infringement issues. Yes, we have contracts with the major football data providers. All of the information used inside the game is covered by licensing.

That's brilliant, gives the project an added level of credibility, definitely perked my interest Smiley

Thanks for the answer
Activity: 807
Merit: 346

Thanks for your question! No, this game has no copyright infringement issues. Yes, we have contracts with the major football data providers. All of the information used inside the game is covered by licensing.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Joins us on WhiteBit's Telegram channel for our AMA.
Make sure to register your questions prior to the deadline.
Great prizes are at stake.  Smiley You can enter your question here.

Create your fantasy football draft for Monday night football and earn yourself the chance to earn free cryptocurrency prizes.
No wait, no hassle. Just great fantasy football.

Register here for the free fantasy football contest.

Are there some statistics that show how many players are actually involved in the game? It has been almost 4 years since the successful completion of the ICO XFCCOIN...

Hello! A very good indicator is the leaderboard, as well as the number of registered users. With that being said, improving the number of users playing the game is always our priority.
We are really pleased to announce that FootballCoin will begin being listed on WhiteBIT Exchange. We hope this to be an added step in offering our users security and convenience.

Well, I just saw the news and it sounds good to have another exchange/ trading option. Still, the only available pair there is XFC/ USDT... Sad
Btw I also check the in-game options for trading XFC coins and I saw InstaSwap which doesn't have XFC.

Yes, it is available in that way at the moment after careful consideration. We'll consider the best course of action in the future as well.

If you want to purchase XFC, indeed, you can do so directly from the game while using the Indacoin service.

All the best!
legendary
We are really pleased to announce that FootballCoin will begin being listed on WhiteBIT Exchange. We hope this to be an added step in offering our users security and convenience.

Well, I just saw the news and it sounds good to have another exchange/ trading option. Still, the only available pair there is XFC/ USDT... Sad
Btw I also check the in-game options for trading XFC coins and I saw InstaSwap which doesn't have XFC.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Keep going, some great updates.      Best part of the season to come plus the euros (hopefully).

Loads of xfc to be won via free entry or by buying the best players.    brilliant game.
Round 25 of Serie A is being hosted in FootballCoin, as per usual.

This is a free-to-play fantasy football game. There are numerous winners for each contest. Prizes are expressed in XFC cryptocurrency which is tradable on several high-profile exchanges.

FootballCoin is rounding up all of the most interesting matches being played this Tuesday in one contest that is almost sure to bring you prizes.

The entry fee is free. See ya there!

And, if you want to check out some in-depth tactics analysis, take a look at our blog page.

legendary
First of all, Happy New Year to all the managers, XFC dev team, and beyond! 🎉🥳

I want to ask that now that Livecoin.net blows away (most likely an exit scam...) is there any other exchange that we can trade XFCs? Huh

Happy New Year!

We are naturally also really troubled about the recent news. However, XFC should still be available for trade on Exrates and we are working on finding a good solution for the future.

Yes, you should find another one, and perhaps now is the best time to getting listed in more than one. Btw, why don't you try to contact BayAreaCoins (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bayareacoins-137773), owner of XChange (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-freebitcoinscom-all-crypto-no-fiat-instant-withdraws-5196830) ? I believe that it will be good and helpful for both parties. Smiley

I want to ask that now that Livecoin.net blows away (most likely an exit scam...) is there any other exchange that we can trade XFCs? Huh

Happy New Year!

We are naturally also really troubled about the recent news. However, XFC should still be available for trade on Exrates and we are working on finding a good solution for the future.
This site seems pretty interesting. I love football & this is football based game with some interesting feature. I hope that will be great fun.

I wonder if this XFC has an existing exchange platform at the present time now.
As I checked this coin at the coinmarketcap the price was too cheap by now I'm not exactly so sure
if this is one the good to invest in so far try to look at it.

head tails coin flip

Hello! The XFC cryptocurrency used in the game is still available on the Exrates exchange and can also be purchased through an option on the site. We are looking into options for the future.

If you are new to the project, I'd recommend taking a look back at our website. FootballCoin is a project that started nearly four years and has been consistently updated and improved.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
This site seems pretty interesting. I love football & this is football based game with some interesting feature. I hope that will be great fun.

I wonder if this XFC has an existing exchange platform at the present time now.
As I checked this coin at the coinmarketcap the price was too cheap by now I'm not exactly so sure
if this is one the good to invest in so far try to look at it.

head tails coin flip
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
It is great fun just jump in and enjoy because I am in this for some long time and enjoying.
legendary

Fortunately for us football enthusiasts, Tuesday brings us some highly entertaining games.

Register for the free contest in FootballCoin for a chance to win numerous prizes.

Pages:
Jump to: