Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 25. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
so can we report mastertrader to this forum for market manipulation and trying to destroy a coin project?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Mastertrader posting shit. We will sort out Permissions.

ButterRose is no longer involved with this project, according to the new devs.
**edited
ButterRose is actually back on the project, just didn't post today.

ButterRose did not post today, it was mastertrader777 asking to be promoted to mod on the discord channel.

New devs seem legit, and are working on resolving the mastertrader777 problem.

It appears he's trying to drive the price down.

Activity: 123
Merit: 11
Mastertrader posting shit. We will sort out Permissions.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If the accusations over the last days are true he should not only have his mod status taken, he should be permabanned from the channel.

And hes not suited to be a mod (character wise)

Smell the glove.
@POSMonkey - Please add mastertrader777 back to mod position on Xios discord. Not sure why you guys dethroned him, but this is unacceptable.
People are unhappy with him.
He wrote on Twitter news: XIOS is dead

Not to mention he's rude and overly cruel, that's what is unacceptable.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
@POSMonkey - Please add mastertrader777 back to mod position on Xios discord. Not sure why you guys dethroned him, but this is unacceptable.

ButterRose,

Who is controlling the XIOS tweeter page? Someone just posted this

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
People are unhappy with him.
He wrote on Twitter news: XIOS is dead
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
No probs. These are the ones I added to my conf as of about three days ago:

Code:
connect=80.211.192.121:37191
connect=68.190.200.143:37191
connect=37.187.94.51:37191
connect=80.209.237.67:9999
connect=104.237.203.219:37191
connect=82.64.3.42:37191
connect=78.200.9.26:65010
connect=207.108.228.175:37191
connect=45.77.136.180:9999
connect=88.99.228.50:37191
connect=51.15.85.240:1212
connect=96.231.112.109:37191
Smell the glove.
I've also noticed my masternode needs to be restarted every 1 or 2 hours - it keeps getting dropped from the network.
Keep an eye on your masternode.

That's weird. Once I got mine sorted on the right chain, they've been good to go. Going on 3+ days now.

Mind you, I used some "connect=" lines in my confs to make sure they were only connecting to trusted nodes. Maybe give that a try.

Care to share your connect nodes config?
I've also noticed my masternode needs to be restarted every 1 or 2 hours - it keeps getting dropped from the network.

That's weird. Once I got mine sorted on the right chain, they've been good to go. Going on 3+ days now.

Mind you, I used some "connect=" lines in my confs to make sure they were only connecting to trusted nodes. Maybe give that a try.
Smell the glove.
The correct chain now is the most popular yobit chain
If you resync your wallets to the same chain, you will see all your missed yobit transactions

This masternode is in the same with youbit chain

79.165.207.31:7440

This block explorer is also on the Yobit chain, I tested it this morning.
http://xios.donkeypool.com:3000/

Keep in mind the devs really can't do anything about the fork - it's up to users to get their wallet on the correct chain.
Also, I noticed that ALL of the boot nodes are down/missing, etc.

A new/updated wallet might introduce new boot nodes, but, it's not needed.
Boot nodes can be configured with the existing wallet.

Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
So this dude creates a coin and lure a bunch of ppl in with the masternode bs. Sells a bunch of coin for $2+, disappears soon as the coin was as the dump was complete,  watch the price crash down to $0.2 within a month, just to reappear and say hey am back and none of you guys seem to find the whole thing suspicion.

Only in crypto will someone clone a bullshit coin, dump it on you, takes a nice vacation, and comes back to work the same scheme again and ppl praise him for it.
Activity: 105
Make the future!
Good to see dev's are back and everything is coming up again!

See a nice future for this coin with active community. Price is still low.
Activity: 319
The correct chain now is the most popular yobit chain
If you resync your wallets to the same chain, you will see all your missed yobit transactions

This masternode is in the same with youbit chain

79.165.207.31:7440
Yes - the Xios blockchain has been forked. A solution is being worked on and we anticipate it will be released soon. In the meantime, you can check the #announcements channel in the Discord for instructions on how to get onto the "right" chain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
is there a problem with the network?
I have 12 connections but wallet is till out of sync...since 5 days. After 3 hours no block movement..
Those looking to clone the git can find a replacement repo here until ButterRose's is recovered:

https://github.com/davembg/xios
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Seems to be a good idea, let's wait for the outcome
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
What is the cost of the pice increased? The GitHub is down and chain appears to be on a fork.
Pages:
Jump to: