Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 29. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Waiting for masternodes in December. Good time to buy some coins. Good time to accumulate coins right now. Price will go up for MN and other announcements
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
I am hereby confirming that XIOS is now forked. The wallet which has been listed in the ANN and yobit wallet are running on two different chains. Today just to confirm, I had sent some coins to yobit and those coins have not got credited in yobit.

Just a headsup.

PS:It would be so nice if the new dev group or the original dev himself could come up with a solution.

Thanks.

This has been known for days....since the 15th.
Step one is to agree on the correct chain.
Smell the glove.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
I am hereby confirming that XIOS is now forked. The wallet which has been listed in the ANN and yobit wallet are running on two different chains. Today just to confirm, I had sent some coins to yobit and those coins have not got credited in yobit.

Just a headsup.

PS:It would be so nice if the new dev group or the original dev himself could come up with a solution.

Thanks.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Hey, I need wallet source. Github link not work.
Smell the glove.

So this is end of Xios ? 2mins silence for those who bought it at 2-3$  .

Seems so.
The dev is really the only human that can resolve the fork.
There is no dev.....

The first step is determining what chain is the "correct" one.
The boot nodes should take care-of that.
They are listed in the code in the share/seeds/nodes_main.txt directory.
Who knows if they are correct and/or active.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

So this is end of Xios ? 2mins silence for those who bought it at 2-3$  .
Smell the glove.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Time for a proper community take over haha

but seriously.

wtf Undecided
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ok team, I kept the faith with you when the principal dev left for personal reasons, I kept believing when everyone said it was a pump and dump coin,

Now with the topic of the supposed fork I am really worried that my almost 800 dollars have disappeared, I demand that you explain to me what is happening!!!!!

I sent 6.67405973 xios to yobit and it arrived in 5 seconds however it does not appear in the blockexplorer, then I sent the remainder of my wallet and it has not arrived.....

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xios was forked. dev is inactive. im very frustrated for this coin. ive expected too much. hope these are only rumors.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
the current explorer in ann is stuck. while its being fixed, i have created a temp explorer http://45.77.118.27:3004/

its updating currently.
Activity: 185
has dev run away and come back?
Activity: 166
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
you stupid fucking idiots! this was a great project and you fucked up wallets already.   lol      what a waste of a cool project
Activity: 4
Yobit blockchain have around 107550 blocks. In my wallet on PC I have 111059 blocks now. So this should be different blockchains oraz yobit has stall blockchain ?!
Activity: 8
https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Xios (Xios) multiple fork

Time : 2017-11-20

There is multiple fork on Xios coin we are checking with the dev for possible solution

Okay, I said I'd leave this thread but I saw this on Coinsmarkets and saw the complaints on here, it appears (I'm guessing) someone forked the coin without telling the exchanges, maybe when the new Github was opened.

They are operating on different chains now it seems, so some people are sending their coins into thin air. Monumental fuckup if this is the case.

And no before anyone pipes up I'm not spreading fud, just explaining what it looks like to me.

If you are right, What will happen with my XIOS? I sent over 1000 Xios

Maybe you could get the private keys for your receiving address using a console command and import them into the same wallet version that YoBit is using, failing that you may have lost it.

I deleted my Xios wallet when I dumped so I can't be of help.

Thank you.

I will try to find my Xios. So sad
Activity: 196
https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Xios (Xios) multiple fork

Time : 2017-11-20

There is multiple fork on Xios coin we are checking with the dev for possible solution

Okay, I said I'd leave this thread but I saw this on Coinsmarkets and saw the complaints on here, it appears (I'm guessing) someone forked the coin without telling the exchanges, maybe when the new Github was opened.

They are operating on different chains now it seems, so some people are sending their coins into thin air. Monumental fuckup if this is the case.

And no before anyone pipes up I'm not spreading fud, just explaining what it looks like to me.

If you are right, What will happen with my XIOS? I sent over 1000 Xios

Maybe you could get the private keys for your receiving address using a console command and import them into the same wallet version that YoBit is using, failing that you may have lost it.

I deleted my Xios wallet when I dumped so I can't be of help.
Pages:
Jump to: