Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 27. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
The wallet issue is being worked on and we have found an easy way to get back to the correct chain. Easy place for help is the discord channel.

This block explorer represents the popular chain, the same chain Yobit is on:
http://xios.donkeypool.com:3000/address/2ZvxKNQ33zYYX4jmBQHuqBZfCP2Pjz9sb6

To check what chain you are on put your mouse over the check mark in the bottom right corner of the wallet. If you are on a different block then you are on a different chain.

To fix this, Back up your entire wallet, especially your wallet.dat file

Search %appdata%
Find the xios folder and back up your files
Once backed up, either delete the entire folder or simply rename it. I renamed it xiosd to preserve the original files as well as backing up to flash drive.
Once the original xios folder is removed simply re-download the wallet. Link on page 1 of this ANN if needed.
When the new wallet fires up go to the help tab.
Click on debug window and go to peers
In the peers window, ban for 1 hour, any Node that pops up that is not on the correct block as shown in the block explorer posted above.
Allowing only the correct nodes on the correct block will sync your wallet to the correct chain.
Once the wallet is sync'd and you confirm its on the correct block close the wallet application.
Now you can simply copy/paste or click and drag your old wallet.dat file into the new xios folder along with xios.conf and masternode.conf if needed.
It will ask if you want to replace those files, click yes.
One you imported your wallet.dat file then re-start the wallet and it should load up showing your available balance on the correct chain.

Come over to discord if you have any issues, lots of helpful people helping to get this sorted out.

thanks mike. good job helping to save this really cool project. if yall can save this one, it could be one of the best coins out there

You bet! Lots of help at Discord so if you continue to struggle DM me or make your way over there

There is also a nice MAJOR surprise with some great news on the discord channel Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
He's a typical forked blockchain scenario:

Someone buys a bunch of coins on Yobit, and they are using the "wrong" blockchain.
i.e. the one that didn't match the boot-nodes.
Those coins are gone, forever - Yobit won't like refund your BTC.

The wallet doesn't "lose" the coins, the network does (sorta).
Any blockchain is susceptible to a fork - it's happened to far larger and  more supported coins.

There is no way to get coins from one blockchain to the other without a planned hark-fork, which this was not.

This may explain why coins are "missing" from the current blockchain.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
The wallet issue is being worked on and we have found an easy way to get back to the correct chain. Easy place for help is the discord channel.

To check what chain you are on put your mouse over the check mark in the bottom right corner of the wallet. If you are on a different block then you are on a different chain.

Search %appdata%
Once backed up, either delete the entire folder or simply rename it. I renamed it xiosd to preserve the original files as well as backing up to flash drive.
Once the original xios folder is removed simply re-download the wallet. Link on page 1 of this ANN if needed.
In the peers window, ban for 1 hour, any Node that pops up that is not on the correct block as shown in the block explorer posted above.
Allowing only the correct nodes on the correct block will sync your wallet to the correct chain.
Once the wallet is sync'd and you confirm its on the correct block close the wallet application.
Now you can simply copy/paste or click and drag your old wallet.dat file into the new xios folder along with xios.conf and masternode.conf if needed.
One you imported your wallet.dat file then re-start the wallet and it should load up showing your available balance on the correct chain.

Come over to discord if you have any issues, lots of helpful people helping to get this sorted out.

thanks mike. good job helping to save this really cool project. if yall can save this one, it could be one of the best coins out there
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
In a way I enjoy the FUD. masternodes are dropping and dropping and my MN's rewards are picking up
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Search %appdata%

ya im not really into the whole soft voice faggot schemer from san fran thing pal. but you go on and pretend you are a stepford wife. me I have a penis and all the attitude that naturally comes with it.   go back to your bath house while I look for promising investments and cool tech
Activity: 330
Merit: 123

Thank you. trying to get straight answers on bitcointalk has become almost impossible for any coin. I love this project and think it looks fantastic, but until the network is working...

if you ask a question sounding like an arrogant asshole, good luck getting a straight answer...
Can anyone answer a basic fucking question. do the wallets and tx work or not?
 anyone? mcfly hello do any of you shitheads know if the xios network is working or not?
They are working but you can loose your coins any time until devs will fix this

Thank you. trying to get straight answers on bitcointalk has become almost impossible for any coin. I love this project and think it looks fantastic, but until the network is working...
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
 anyone? mcfly hello do any of you shitheads know if the xios network is working or not?
They are working but you can loose your coins any time until devs will fix this
Activity: 145
What happens to the coin XIOS why the price goes down ? DEV left the project ?
AND WHAT ABOUT WORKING LINKS IN THE HEAD POST Huh??
ALL LINKS ARE DEAD IN THE MAIN THREAD ON MAIN CRYPTO FORUM THREAD ON BITTALK

What I am saying...... ))) links  ))) forgot about links
They can not find our coins
I am hereby confirming that XIOS is now forked. The wallet which has been listed in the ANN and yobit wallet are running on two different chains. Today just to confirm, I had sent some coins to yobit and those coins have not got credited in yobit.

Just a headsup.

PS:It would be so nice if the new dev group or the original dev himself could come up with a solution.

Thanks.

The issue has been resolved. Re-synced the wallet to the correct chain. Now everything is smooth.
Thank a lot to the support from XIOS discord. Cheers!!!
What does it mean "resync wallet to correct chain"
Where can I choose between chains?
I missed coins - they are in blockchain , but not in my wallet
All previous payed masternodes are still working, but last transaction missed
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am hereby confirming that XIOS is now forked. The wallet which has been listed in the ANN and yobit wallet are running on two different chains. Today just to confirm, I had sent some coins to yobit and those coins have not got credited in yobit.

Just a headsup.

PS:It would be so nice if the new dev group or the original dev himself could come up with a solution.

Thanks.

The issue has been resolved. Re-synced the wallet to the correct chain. Now everything is smooth.
Thank a lot to the support from XIOS discord. Cheers!!!

yes, it worked, I found my Xios, Thanks so much
https://discord.gg/qdxsCxC (https://discord.gg/qdxsCxC)
Alternate block explorer:
http://xios.donkeypool.com:3000

Please comment on your results - would like to know if it's the "right" fork.

**UPDATE
I've confirmed this explorer is the same fork at Yobit's.
It's ONLY an explorer, don't add it as a node - it will fail.

Hi, I see my XIOS txid on this block explorer. How can I do to find my Xios

Thanks
I also can see my last 863 XIOS transaction in this explorer, but only see with more than 4000 confirmations
I have not ever received this coins to my wallet
So beware to send XIOS - it can be missed )
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

**UPDATE

Hi, I see my XIOS txid on this block explorer. How can I do to find my Xios

Thanks
Activity: 518
Hello. Bye.
Can someone confirm if XIOS is back in the game or not?
i see a post saying xios is resynched. anyone can confirm. is this awesome project back on?
is this thing fixed. can I buy in yet? or is the wallet still fucked?
Activity: 340
Smell the glove.

**UPDATE
Pages:
Jump to: