Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 43. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Would like an estimate of how much one can expect to gain from staking, with eg. 300 coins?

If you do hit a stake, it will be 0.33333  Master node reward is 0.66666.

But you need to get more XIOS to be ale to increase the weight of your staked coins.

How often do you reckon Id be able to hit a stake, and what if i had 1000?

Too many variables to make a solid prediction. I'm not staking at the moment.

With 1000 coins, you can setup a masternode, which on average gives between 4 to 6 rewards of 0.66666 but some days you won't get any reward. That is due to network, number of active masternodes etc.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Would like an estimate of how much one can expect to gain from staking, with eg. 300 coins?

But you need to get more XIOS to be ale to increase the weight of your staked coins.

How often do you reckon Id be able to hit a stake, and what if i had 1000?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
For your security reasons I would suggest VPS. You don't want to expose your IP address to everyone.

Also if your internet provider doesn't provide Static IPs, or if your power shuts off.  A VPS is secure and runs 24/7 off the same IP, requiring virtually no intervention once it's up and running.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103

Activity: 161
Activity: 80
Does anyone have any information on the Dev team? Could't find any info on the website.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The devs are anonymous, if you want to know more about the project go into the discord channel, they are normally quite active.

Technically a new wallet is coming out today.
Activity: 8
Does anyone have any information on the Dev team? Could't find any info on the website.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
the price goes up , together we will succeed

This coin is definitely a long term hold! I love the fact that there is a pretty good sized community and even with the lower MN rewards its one of those that wont be going away. Its already making its impact, for sure.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
the price goes up , together we will succeed
Activity: 84
Pool Xios

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 119
Is there minimum investment in the ICO?

There is no ICO. This isnt a token...
Activity: 700
Any possibility to join Airdrop here. Can't seem to find the link to join the airdrop. It would be a pity to miss airdrop for such a wonderful and prospective Project.

Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Any possibility to join Airdrop here. Can't seem to find the link to join the airdrop. It would be a pity to miss airdrop for such a wonderful and prospective Project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Please RETWEET and " <3 " ALL XIOS POSTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!

Great news, hope xios will go up, i have buy some xios.
Activity: 22
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Please RETWEET and " <3 " ALL XIOS POSTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!
Activity: 196
It's performing very well. Not a crazy jump, just taking a breather now and then on it's way up. There will be ups and downs but I think things are looking good for Xios, a lot of people will probably do very well if they buy and hold now. It's definitely a more solid rise this time.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
please when is the bounty campaign ending, i really want to join the campaign.

What bounty campaign are you talking about? XIOS never had a bounty campaign as far as I know. XIOS was a fair launch so even the dev didn't start off with any XIOS and as there was no pre-mine the dev doesn't have funds to run a bounty.

On another note its good to see XIOS back in the top 5 gainers in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
please when is the bounty campaign ending, i really want to join the campaign.
Activity: 126
I have Question for masternode issue! I am running node since yesterday around 30 hrs and NO payments yet?

https://i.imgur.com/KG2F7pk.png

Does it take this long at 1st?

I did not follow 2 wallets method exactly in some tutorials. Made 2 addresses in same wallet. But apparently it works. Just dunno where the stakes are going!

Because of the increase of nodes lately.. over 430 Nodes.. it will take some time between 1 - 2 days, sometimes you might get lucky and benefit twice or 3 times daily.. depending on how many nodes are online or how busy the network is.
Pages:
Jump to: