Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 47. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Do you have the bounty program?

Hello, I wouldn't say we have a bounty program, but I have been contacted by many supporters looking to lend a hand. I've been giving out little tips to people that have brought something to the table. Things such as helping us get listed on 3 masternode ranking sites, helping us get on exchanges, along with making informational tutorial/marketing videos. If you think you can add some value to the project with your skill set, please PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.

Cool marketing video soon to be released. Stay tuned. Wallet updates are still in the works and more information will be provided asap.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
XIOS on CryptoCompare! 330k Users!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xios/overview/USD

First 200 people to follow XIOS on CryptoCompare and share on social media will receive .5 XIOS each! Please post your wallet address here with your CryptoCompare user name and link to your social media post tagging #XIOS $XIOS @XIOSCOIN and I will personally pay all supporters!

Very good Job mate !
Activity: 70
XIOS Developer
XIOS on CryptoCompare! 330k Users!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xios/overview/USD

First 200 people to follow XIOS on CryptoCompare and share on social media will receive .5 XIOS each! Please post your wallet address here with your CryptoCompare user name and link to your social media post tagging #XIOS $XIOS @XIOSCOIN and I will personally pay all supporters!

We have a Marathon, no Sprint!
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Littledragons I like your explaining  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
This coin is being dumped

I thought it would find a bottom at 12k but it just keeps falling. It's what happens on the other side of a pump, as a long term investment it's hard to hold, even when it's rising because you never know when the rug gets pulled out from underneath you, traders have a longer memory than many give them credit for. That's why I said it shouldn't be done (at least not so bloody obviously), I wasn't trying to cause arguments.

Xios will recover because it's a good coin, but if it follows coins like Cloakcoin and becomes a popular pump coin it's all it will ever be, so if you want it to rise and hold there can't be a repeat of last time. Full disclosure I'm out now and do not intend to buy back in but wish everyone the best of luck, I hope to see Xios in the tens of dollars per coin range soon.

Nice having you around!

Could have just held on and staked this coin considering Staking and Masternoding is getting popular...

You as an investor have that choice.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
My masternode is running 2days7hours
At first day I received 3 rewards, exactly as masternodes,pro site shows for XIOS, next 31 hour till this moment no any reward
Masternode is running and in list
That's fine to hold coin when you are receiving rewards )

Yeah man, I mean there is a ton of MNs out there. Its impossible for MNs to be winners all the time. The network will stabilize after a while and eventually the nodes will reach an equilibrium. When there are too man, people dump, when there are not enough people chew the order books upwards.
It would be super nice for Masternodes to always give rewards but they dont create rewards out of thin air, there is a rhyme and reason to it as otherwise this would be a shitcoin

Edit: which it is not (I might add) Im actually shocked that the price is so low as the coin cap is also pretty low. Itll just take time
Activity: 319

I thought it would find a bottom at 12k but it just keeps falling. It's what happens on the other side of a pump, as a long term investment it's hard to hold, even when it's rising because you never know when the rug gets pulled out from underneath you, traders have a longer memory than many give them credit for. That's why I said it shouldn't be done (at least not so bloody obviously), I wasn't trying to cause arguments.

Xios will recover because it's a good coin, but if it follows coins like Cloakcoin and becomes a popular pump coin it's all it will ever be, so if you want it to rise and hold there can't be a repeat of last time. Full disclosure I'm out now and do not intend to buy back in but wish everyone the best of luck, I hope to see Xios in the tens of dollars per coin range soon.

Nice having you around!

Could have just held on and staked this coin considering Staking and Masternoding is getting popular...

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
My masternode is running 2days7hours
At first day I received 3 rewards, exactly as masternodes.pro site shows for XIOS now, next 31 hour till this moment no any reward
Masternode is running and in list
That's fine to hold coin when you are receiving rewards )
It will pay out in long run - for sure ! Just wait for our news!
Activity: 196

Nice having you around!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Hey man, good luck with it. I'm sure it will pay off in the long run. I've just got other coins I'm into, I was planning to keep some because I know it will bounce back but there's just so many good prospects out there. Grin
im interested on mining this coin thru POS.. i cant seem to find any tutorials on how to do this.. can someone send me links? appreciated thanks

send coins to your wallet, unlock it for staking, wait ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Nice having you around!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 50
im interested on mining this coin thru POS.. i cant seem to find any tutorials on how to do this.. can someone send me links? appreciated thanks
Xios is POS now? OR?

No premine , ICO Airdrop?

XIOS is POS all time, from beginning. Please read through the Specifications... no ICO, no Premine.
Activity: 196

Activity: 84
Activity: 17
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!
Activity: 12
question about masternode on vps, is it basically best for security to do it this way or can a masternode be setup on local machine that's on 24/7 no problems?
Pages:
Jump to: