Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 49. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How to check least blocks xios ?

Block explorer in wallet and the opening post of this thread.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How to check least blocks xios ?
Activity: 686
Thanks TraderInc for you very usefull information about POS.
I did not know before that a coin also aged when the wallet was offline.

Yeah same for me, thank you TraderInc for the info
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
Thanks TraderInc for you very usefull information about POS.
I did not know before that a coin also aged when the wallet was offline.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Xios is the fastest coin i ever used. Go go Xios..
Activity: 4
Hye guys sorry I'm abit lost here. Is there any guide own how to protect my wallet from hardware problem. I'm total new. Kinda let me know how to save it and how to load it again. Thank you so much.

Backup wallet.dat file. Click FILE => BACKUP WALLET and save the file in USB stick. And keep your passphrase safe.

Alright so I just replace the file back if anything happen right. Thank you.
Activity: 280
Hye guys sorry I'm abit lost here. Is there any guide own how to protect my wallet from hardware problem. I'm total new. Kinda let me know how to save it and how to load it again. Thank you so much.

Backup wallet.dat file. Click FILE => BACKUP WALLET and save the file in USB stick. And keep your passphrase safe.

Activity: 4
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
What is the date of ICO?

When ICO?
When airdrop?
How many coins for MN?

It amazes me how little effort people put into this, especially when money is involved. It took more time to ask this question than it would have taken to find your answer yourself. It's literally in the headline........

With that said I love this coin and believe it has a bright future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 700
Activity: 54
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer

Nov 1st Update

SEVERAL COMMUNITY LEADERS ON THE XIOS DISCORD CHANNEL "POS MONKEY, MASTERTRADER777, CRYPTOUNICORN, AND MYSELF" WILL EACH HOLD A SIGNATURE KEY TO THE XIOS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FUND WALLET PROVIDED HERE: 3JTerQKeHrBAHwpTLNsD7NFXkw7aczGo6V

ALL FUNDS DEPOSITED ARE TO BE USED FOR PAYMENT OF EXCHANGE LISTING FEES, MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, AND SERVER FEES. ALL TRANSACTION DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY IMMEDIATELY AFTER 3/4 KEY HOLDERS HAVE REACHED AN AGREED UPON APPROVAL.

CURRENTLY SEEKING TO RAISE 5.2BTC FOR CRYPTOPIA LISTING FEE.

WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME ON THE XIOS DISCORD CHANNEL IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. LOOKING FORWARD TO LANDING ON CRYPTOPIA THIS MONTH GUYS! LISTING FEE IS 5 BTC SO IF WE AS A COMMUNITY CAN HELP RAISE THESE FUNDS, XIOS WILL CERTAINLY PROSPER FROM IT AND BE GIVEN MORE EXPOSURE. NEW WEBSITE IS BEING WORKED AND AND WILL BE UPDATED SOON ON ALL XIOS WEBSITE DOMAINS!

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE VOICE THEM.

CHEERS
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Activity: 243
Is running an MN more profitable than staking at the moment?

Are people still having issues with their MN, having to reboot it every so often?

Also, is using an MN more representative of mining or staking?
Activity: 243
Is running an MN more profitable than staking at the moment?

Are people still having issues with their MN, having to reboot it every so often?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Masternode always stops itself after couple of hours - I should rerun it very often

I have this problem as well.. Anyone know what can cause this? It gets to be really irritating.
I think I found the solution
I disabled staking in both wallets - now running fine about 5 hours and  I got one reward

Hello I am new to Staking.

How much is a Reward worth ?

would it be 1 Token ?
Activity: 56
Wow! Very informative wp, good description
Activity: 319
Masternode always stops itself after couple of hours - I should rerun it very often

I have this problem as well.. Anyone know what can cause this? It gets to be really irritating.
I think I found the solution
I disabled staking in both wallets - now running fine about 5 hours and  I got one reward
Pages:
Jump to: