Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 51. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Guys ...how much you get  from masternode ? Planning to setup one .

https://masternodes.online/currencies/XIOS/

Check out the discord for more community answers:   https://discord.gg/2EG4J2j
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Guys ...how much you get  from masternode ? Planning to setup one .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks great!!  Grin

jump on that boat before 10 usd comes  Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
In before it gets popular and people realize this is a real coin and then proceed to be mad and drop tons of fud to try and make money making this thing dip.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
any info about white paper and the team ? i cant find them
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
I took it upon myself to be proactive, and I've reached out to some of my crew to help out with a new website.

I've seen a few people complaining about the website being thrown together even though I think it looks fine...but I think there is always room for improvement =)

But might as well see if this could be considered to use by the dev team.

Let me know what you guys think of their work.

What can be improved on?...Any suggestions?

http://demowork.co.za/xios/

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Website looks good! But one suggestion would be, if the Xios logo is enlarged and placed in the middle, just above the text. Currently, too much empty space with the logo small imo. What do you guys think?
That way the logo will be imprinted on ones brain as soon as the page loads  Wink
Also, one more thing about the Xios logo. Can it be turned in to a 3d image? maybe of a perfect cut purple ruby/gem with the X superimposed?
something like these below.

or

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Glad to be in on this early and looking forward to the future of this coin. Thanks to MasterTrader for the alert, this guy is simply awesome.

My only regret isn't mining/buying more. I will be slowly accumulating more and more as I believe this coin is still undervalued. Plenty of profit yet to be made.

Thanks to everyone working so hard on this project, very very fortunate to be along for the ride. I will do what I can for this coin, and will help promote it within my circle.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
This is wonderful!
Im glad to see our little coin growing up!
Activity: 145
I took it upon myself to be proactive, and I've reached out to some of my crew to help out with a new website.

I've seen a few people complaining about the website being thrown together even though I think it looks fine...but I think there is always room for improvement =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

The website looks pretty decent. Good job, future growth of this promising coins are on top .
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nicee. Is this a good place to get in ?
This coin is Flying !
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
You have a lack of self awareness, I never told anyone to do anything, just pointed out what I saw, you told me to not mention it. As if YoBit chat wasn't full of people saying Xios is being bot pumped.

If you want to ignore me that's fine, I told you I didn't want to carry it on but you kept replying.
legendary
So do I, that why your request was denied. See how that works?

You've now officially become "that guy" ...doesn't know if hes young or old, thinks he's a boss because he sold his XIOS at "the top", and is the "I told you guys" guy that is trying to prove another point that nobody really cares about. Good job! You're a hero!

#TrollHarder

From this point on, your comments will be ignored, as they hold no merit to the positive vision of this project.

Good day!

MasterTrader777
So do I, that why your request was denied. See how that works?
legendary
I'm in my early-thirties, when I say too old, I mean I don't go in for the "yay I'm gonna pump this coin to $30 OMG" bullshit.

At least not without saying something after being passively aggressively told to shut up.

I do what I want. You better ask around youngman Wink I do this.
I'm in my early-thirties, when I say too old, I mean I don't go in for the "yay I'm gonna pump this coin to $30 OMG" bullshit.

At least not without saying something after being passively aggressively told to shut up.

legendary
Who's "all" though...

...just telling the truth, not telling anyone else what to do, if I see someone selling shit and saying it's sugar I'll call it out. Whether or not I like the coin and whether or not I like you. Even if no-one else wants to hear it. That won't change.

So I'm not going to get drawn into long quotation arguments, I think pumping damages a coin long-term you think the opposite, cool, I'm happy to leave it at that but I'm still not going to shy away from mentioning things just to be nice. I'm too old for that shit.

LMAO, get out of your feelings old man. Real talk.
Activity: 160
Told you guys, that's one of the biggest % dumps I've seen, disappointing behaviour, hope the coin can recover. I'm glad I took most my profits at least at the top and I've now bought back in some again.

Never trust a pump. Or a pumper.

Its up again from 22 to 33000 now in one hour..
I really trust trader Wink
go for 5$!!!

pump and dumpers all over this coin they will be dumping soon!!.! again
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Everyone else will take theirs when ready...I will push to $5 and then $30.

Will u alone push this coin to $5 and then $30?
And is there any plan to add xios on other exchanges like topia,nova...?
Pages:
Jump to: