Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 16. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i hope this coin become the next bitcoin Grin Grin
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Joules market has been rather quite lately. I see the mining happening but no selling nor buying.

But we are here... Wink

If you look at every price chart,

Volume gets lower and lower when price slowly bottoms. Mostly shows to long term trader that buy/enter is reasonable.
Volume gets spike highes when price enters a sudden drop. Mostly shows to short term trader that buy/enter is reasonable.

Sorry for my English language.

Your English is fine, V.M.!
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Joules market has been rather quite lately. I see the mining happening but no selling nor buying.

But we are here... Wink

If you look at every price chart,

Volume gets lower and lower when price slowly bottoms. Mostly shows to long term trader that buy/enter is reasonable.
Volume gets spike highes when price enters a sudden drop. Mostly shows to short term trader that buy/enter is reasonable.

Sorry for my English language.
Activity: 26

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?

Account farmer!!

Russian account farmer 100% lol.
IMZ
legendary

It sure has been quiet, Akaro! but we will ride out the present craziness, and we're clearly getting a solid buy-floor in. Our future remains bright.
IMZ
legendary

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?

Account farmer!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

Check out Cryptopia.  There is some volume needing some more love on that exchange.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
awww the Mobile Wallet. That would be a dream come true.
https://thehodl.life/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin/

So, I never heard of this 'Soros' guy; but whatever, his name's in the phone book. So, I rang him and said, 'Dude, buy XJO!!'

Cool I know joking, but would be awesome if some institutional investors got involved in XJO.  Maybe that mobile wallet mockup would become a reality and find a real use for the blockchain comments!
IMZ
legendary
https://thehodl.life/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin/

So, I never heard of this 'Soros' guy; but whatever, his name's in the phone book. So, I rang him and said, 'Dude, buy XJO!!'
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
contact me, plz. I'm interested in it
...What, specifically, are you interested in?...
Increasing post count so they can sell that account to a spam farm  Undecided

Contact you?  What, specifically, are you interested in?  You can buy the coin right now on cryptopia.
Activity: 84
IMZ
legendary

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

What on earth are you talking about?

Wa ha ha!! Hey, IconFirm. There's been a lot of these of late. It seems some new accounts are practising their . . . auto-translate?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/manipercoi-1979374

LULZ - yeah, I've noticed that too. I figured it's account farming, getting the post history up before selling them to scammers or something like that....

Hey, I.F.  Ooooh! You've taught me something. 'Account-farming' makes perfect sense.
Activity: 126
This upgrade is even better than last time. keep it up!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

What on earth are you talking about?

Wa ha ha!! Hey, IconFirm. There's been a lot of these of late. It seems some new accounts are practising their . . . auto-translate?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/manipercoi-1979374

LULZ - yeah, I've noticed that too. I figured it's account farming, getting the post history up before selling them to scammers or something like that....
legendary
Activity: 1722
I really like the idea of time stamped, Proof of work backed, comments.   IMO lots could be done with this.
https://www.coindesk.com/icos-iced-12-month-freeze-us-token-trading-just-beginning/

Hmmm . . . well, what if we just designed a simple and sound cryptographic currency? (Transaction comments would be nice)

From my earlier post: I looked into a transaction that IMZ posted as a test to spazzdla and this is in the raw transaction data:    "txid": "31b3cd6c1cf4ee3bfc96eaed8f87843bd0e8bee3786e70dc2f014a459ad268f2",
   "version": 2,
   "locktime": 0,
   "tx-comment": "text:spazzdla",
Pretty dang awesome!  It would be really easy (maybe) to utilize this for much more with a well-designed mobile platform.

As to the article, only time will tell what comes of this.  A lot of the more prominent ICOs have a built-in token freeze of a portion of the tokens.  I can't imagine them being able to freeze the entire amount for 12 months.  Decentralized exchanges and p2p will see to that.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Some serious bots on the interwebz these days.
Pages:
Jump to: