Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 14. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
i hope this coin become the next bitcoin Grin Grin
I hope this coin will increase to 1000 sat for beginning and then it will become the next bitcoin Wink
So there is no movement. It's very difficult for me to hold XJO now.  
It's a real competition with my brain and hands. I 'm trying to hold and win!
Last movement was 15.03.18....  Undecided
So I will expect another one in a short time. Shocked
Guys, let's do a business!!!! Cool
Last movement was 15.03.18....  Undecided Sad
Be patient, ALUZ!
Last movement was 15.03.18.... 
I'm patient, friends!
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
we should gamble a bit with XJO . Smiley

Tee hee: someone above mentions this. Well, hihit, go for it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
we should gamble a bit with XJO . Smiley
IMZ
legendary
I'd like to see a Joule project based on the transaction comments.

Morning, utmyhieu. Okay! I will be involved. Yes. It is a cooool function, and we should practise using it.

IndiaMikeZulu

Edit: JX8wW6xPBajJ5MWS9DYC7Y17j86HLPfpy5

Send me a message.
Activity: 112
Well, On Pia we have some buy supprot again!
Its good! Cheesy
IMZ
legendary
'2018-05-11 14:49 - A message from the new owners
Dear customer, we'd like to take this time to thank you for your patience. Switching ownership, and handing over the daily operations, of a crypto exchange is a lot of work and there is not many with experience from it, out there. We’re working around the clock to get everything in order.

We have some news:

1. We are setting up proper KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) routines on Nova Exchange. For the unidentified account holder there will be a limit for withdrawal of 500 US dollars per day and customer.
If you need to withdraw more than 500 dollars at once this is perfectly possible, all you need to do is to provide us with some information and identify yourself with YOTI (download app here). You will find these settings under “Account” and “Contact & Verification level settings”.

We realise that this is an inconvenience, of course we do, but this is a necessary step to keep Nova in business, and growing!

2. Dice & Scratch functions are discontinued and shut down. We're sorry but us the new owners would need a gambling license to keep those features going. We might be forced to shut down completely if we did. We’re very sorry about this.

3. We will no longer be able to accept customers with citizenship and/or residence in the United States.

4. We will be accepting deposits real soon now. It is a matter of weeks.'

https://www.novaexchange.com/news/
copper member
Activity: 164
Activity: 61
Join pool:

https://hashpool.eu

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u -p c=XJO

IMZ
legendary
'Two forms of money would circulate alongside each other, an idea that the Greeks also toyed with.

Again, it might work and it might not. But it would certainly be better than staying inside a monetary system that has locked the country into permanent depression.'           http://subscriber.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/05/14/investors-should-back-italys-fresh-thinking/

Call me crazy, but this is the sort of project that we could try, albeit on a smaller basis: a district, an industry, an island
IMZ
legendary
I've got an antminer U1 sitting on it, hopefully someone manages to get this back on an exchange soon. Might need to get a few people together to put it on Yobit or something, just need a trustworthy holder to pool 0.1btc if no one person want's to spent that to get it up

It is on cryptopia though? 

0.1 BTC is the cost to get XJO onto yobit..? Do you think this will help move it along.. I might be interested in fronting that.

I may owe sammy an apology. I don't understand what's going on here? 'get XJO on yobit'?

IndiaMikeZulu
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
i hope this coin become the next bitcoin Grin Grin
I hope this coin will increase to 1000 sat for beginning and then it will become the next bitcoin Wink
So there is no movement. It's very difficult for me to hold XJO now.  
It's a real competition with my brain and hands. I 'm trying to hold and win!
Last movement was 15.03.18....  Undecided
So I will expect another one in a short time. Shocked
Guys, let's do a business!!!! Cool
Last movement was 15.03.18....  Undecided Sad
Be patient, ALUZ!
IMZ
legendary
If I were Nova Exchange's new owners, I'd be communicating better; but there are new snippets of news. I'll continue to monitor Nova.
IMZ
legendary
Is this coin still profitable to mine?

Hey, Huntsman! Check with others; but I don't think XJO is flat-out profitable to mine at this point. A staunch community does mine it, and it sure is profitable to trade if you take a long perspective.
Activity: 112
Is this coin still profitable to mine?
legendary
Activity: 1722
I've got an antminer U1 sitting on it, hopefully someone manages to get this back on an exchange soon. Might need to get a few people together to put it on Yobit or something, just need a trustworthy holder to pool 0.1btc if no one person want's to spent that to get it up

It is on cryptopia though? 

0.1 BTC is the cost to get XJO onto yobit..? Do you think this will help move it along.. I might be interested in fronting that.
IMZ
legendary

Gee wow, sammy. Thanks so much for that!
Activity: 88
IMZ
legendary
Price and volume both up a little this morning. I check Nova most every day. Dang, if I'd bought a crypto exchange, I'd waste no time introducing myself to my customers!
IMZ
legendary
'It scarcely sounds believable in this day and age but, as things stand, as many as a million TSB customers are still locked out of their bank accounts this weekend, and the firm’s calamitous IT meltdown is about to enter its second week.'  Can you spell 'd y s t o p i a'?  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/04/28/tsbs-crisis-worse-avoidable/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Pages:
Jump to: