Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 50. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I hate toxic people. They try to pull everyone down to their own miserable being. Best to ignore those.

If people listen to those no coin will ever be a sccuess AND they normally start appearing once rock bottom. People told DEM was dead and worthless as it was at 500 sato. People on the thread insisted on DEM being dead. Two weeks later the update came out and the coin jumped 5-fold. I think silvermetal with his sockpuppets is himself a scammer who tries scam people out of their coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
@silvermetal

May i ask: what have you done for XJO?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 487

So passive miners and investors are already scammers?  Huh (mind you: that's the majority and the coin lives because they are supporting it also with money and hash ...)

Nope, you need to do few things more. Read my post better Wink

You're such a hippy!   Cheesy

woohoo why not call me a liar or similar, just like the rest of your family Wink

A coin needs miners and investors the same way as it needs infrastructure and many other things. A coin should be greatful for longterm investors, miners and supporters even if they are more passive imo.

Where is your marketcap and hashpower coming from in the end of the day?! Don't bark at longterm supporters, mate.

Tell me, what is the infrastructure XJO have and will be worthwhile to invest for the long term investors?
We jump in time, say 20 years later....and what can I do with XJO what I can't do with one of the billion other coins created?
Why is JohnJoule involved in and/or created so many coins: Quark, Skeincoin, Zeta, Myriad, woodcoin, UNO, Qubitcoin etcetc...if XJO is already the best choice for the long term? Seems he was not sure about his creation as well Tongue

@silvermetal

So trading and supporting a coin longterm is now 'scamming'? Then i guess everyone on the board is a scammer ...

You got a problem with your perception there, bro.

So in case i buy joulecoin, hold it longterm and want the coin to be a success, i'm a scammer for that?

Get your head checked!

and this is UNO supporter #3 going all the way to the XJO thread...who is next? gustav? Cheesy Bryce Weiner? Tongue or will WillowRosenberg arise from the dead   Cool

There is a difference:
If you buy XJO and hold long term, and meanwhile do something for the infrastructure of XJO... you are not a scammer.

If you mine/buy XJO for two years long, never do anything for the infrastructure of XJO and suddenly appear here and pump this coin together with your scam friends, and shout: "I hold this coin forever" and dump XJO at the top..yes you are a scammer Wink

So passive miners and investors are already scammers?  Huh (mind you: that's the majority and the coin lives because they are supporting it also with money and hash ...)

You're such a hippy!   Cheesy

A coin needs miners and investors the same way as it needs infrastructure and many other things. A coin should be greatful for longterm investors, miners and supporters even if they are more passive imo.

Where is your marketcap and hashpower coming from in the end of the day?! Don't bark at longterm supporters, mate.
@silvermetal

So trading and supporting a coin longterm is now 'scamming'? Then i guess everyone on the board is a scammer ...

So in case i buy joulecoin, hold it longterm and want the coin to be a success, i'm a scammer for that?

Get your head checked!

and this is UNO supporter #3 going all the way to the XJO thread...who is next? gustav? Cheesy Bryce Weiner? Tongue or will WillowRosenberg arise from the dead   Cool

There is a difference:
If you buy XJO and hold long term, and meanwhile do something for the infrastructure of XJO... you are not a scammer.

If you mine/buy XJO for two years long, never do anything for the infrastructure of XJO and suddenly appear here and pump this coin together with your scam friends, and shout: "I hold this coin forever" and dump XJO at the top..yes you are a scammer Wink
@silvermetal

Get your head checked!

Investing in and supporting of a coin is now scamming according to silvermetal, lmao.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Joulecoin looking good  Cool

My fav alt coin Cheesy.

Whoa.. jumped in value pretty huge.. hum.
Quark (MaxGuevara)
Sceincoin (Redkendra)
Joulecoin (JohnJoule)
Myriad (8bitcoder)
Chaincoin (forgot his accountname)
Mimiccoin (MaxGuevara)
Zeta (Gizard or something)
Unitus (forgot his accountname)
Woodcoin (WillowRosenberg)

@silvermetal your on a crusade posting this info ... Sceincoin Chaincoin Woodcoin are dead ... Quark Zeta have bleedout $millions and are flatlined, probably time to get in since they are low inflation ... Myriad Unitus are the future ... Joule is a gem and never has been pumped nor really discovered ... and UNO scam? what? please tell me more  Huh

if your big on 'silvermetals' visit UnEx

Lol, and the next UNO supporter has suddenly interest in XJO Cheesy.

you are not aware that UNO is scammed now? Tongue

When I check the UNO thread (checked only about the last 5 pages) then I read you and your scam friends can only talk about the price of UNO:
Also the UNO thread is bumped time after time with nonsense to brainwash new/naive bitcointalk forum members:

I hold long term
It is going to skyrocket,
To the moon
Rise like a phoenix
I will hold this coin forever
I bought some cheap coins so happy
Somebody dumped at this price what a loser etc etc...

Edit: Oh no, i forgot, it is more fun... I already identified you as the one who suggested to merge mine zeta and xjo with UNO.

You adore all the coins created by this developer don't you?

And see your Joule friend below is also trying to scam Joulecoin Cheesy.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Quark (MaxGuevara)
Sceincoin (Redkendra)
Joulecoin (JohnJoule)
Myriad (8bitcoder)
Chaincoin (forgot his accountname)
Mimiccoin (MaxGuevara)
Zeta (Gizard or something)
Unitus (forgot his accountname)
Woodcoin (WillowRosenberg)

@silvermetal your on a crusade posting this info ... Sceincoin Chaincoin Woodcoin are dead ... Quark Zeta have bleedout $millions and are flatlined, probably time to get in since they are low inflation ... Myriad Unitus are the future ... Joule is a gem and never has been pumped nor really discovered ... and UNO scam? what? please tell me more  Huh

if your big on 'silvermetals' visit UnEx
Ahh kk.

What advantages would merge mining offer XJO..?

merge mining would offer network security as network would become stronger and miners could mine xjo and uno at once for example. So miners get higher payout as they mine two coins at once and networks would become more secure. Should be mutual beneficial to xjo aswell as uno. Only disadvantage is xjo would eventually have to hardfork to implement auxpow so that it would accept blocks from the uno network like his own. As far as i know it could still be mined independantly if people would desire to do so. I'm no expert btw. You'd have to read up on auxpow too.

Basically merged mining makes sure xjo can survive in the longterm even on a smaller marketcap, and i think a more secure network and good outlooks for longevity would also be a thing that would give a lot more sense to longterm investing in xjo.

It really doesn't have any disadvantages to my knowlege besides the one time hassle to implement it and get everyone updated. But i think it's worth it if you see you'd look at a lot more hash for the xjo network very likely. Miners profit more as they mine two coins at once and network security would be expected to rise. Needs just one or two pools who would implement that.

blabla from an UNO scammer

JohnJoule (at UNO better known as Willowrosenberg) hopes that people who are scammed at UNO right now, will also get some interest in XJO. Then he and his scam friends can dump his XJO for a slightly higher price.

Not more, not less
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I dont like the distrubution tho.

what's wrong with it?
Show a better coin. When it comes to distribution xjo can compete with other coins and will not be shamed.
It's better distributed than 90% of coins out there. That's a fact.

I'd give it a 'sleeper' tag and would expect a community pump for the halving later this year tbh.

We have actually slightly rising trend for all this year. I think around this price is rock bottom price. Just had a nice green candle on cryptsy Smiley
I'm going to hold mine for at least 1 more year ... maybe longer.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I dont like the distrubution tho.
distribution of xjo is formidable btw. For its distribution alone it's worth a lot. I think xjo is under value with this distribution.

Ahh kk.

merge mining would offer network security as network would become stronger and miners could mine xjo and uno at once for example. So miners get higher payout as they mine two coins at once and networks would become more secure. Should be mutual beneficial to xjo aswell as uno. Only disadvantage is xjo would eventually have to hardfork to implement auxpow so that it would accept blocks from the uno network like his own. As far as i know it could still be mined independantly if people would desire to do so. I'm no expert btw. You'd have to read up on auxpow too.

Basically merged mining makes sure xjo can survive in the longterm even on a smaller marketcap, and i think a more secure network and good outlooks for longevity would also be a thing that would give a lot more sense to longterm investing in xjo.

It really doesn't have any disadvantages to my knowlege besides the one time hassle to implement it and get everyone updated. But i think it's worth it if you see you'd look at a lot more hash for the xjo network very likely. Miners profit more as they mine two coins at once and network security would be expected to rise. Needs just one or two pools who would implement that.
legendary
Ahh kk.

Unless you go on record listing any and all other coins you have made previously i am out ..

"John Joule" is also creator of:

At least:
Quark (he posts there with account: "MaxGuevara")
Myriad
Zeta
Mimiccoin (created for user "Digitalindustry", see details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9007804 )

And John Joule posts with "WillowRosenberg" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10331605
With this account he tries to merge mine his coins Joulecoin and Zeta with Unobtanium (UNO).

"BitcoinNational" seems to be close in John's network, as that's is the account name who suggested to merge mine XJO with UNO.

What exactly are you trying to say..?

It is for information only.
Some background information about the developer of XJO.

legendary
Unless you go on record listing any and all other coins you have made previously i am out ..

At least:
Myriad
Zeta
Mimiccoin (created for user "Digitalindustry", see details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9007804 )

And John Joule posts with "WillowRosenberg" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10331605
With this account he tries to merge mine his coins Joulecoin and Zeta with Unobtanium (UNO).

"BitcoinNational" seems to be close in John's network, as that's is the account name who suggested to merge mine XJO with UNO.

What exactly are you trying to say..?

At least:
Myriad
Zeta

Pages:
Jump to: