Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 51. (Read 139724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

Thanks, tips not required for me, but the only real expenses at the moment are for the block explorer and hosting which totals about 0.04 BTC per month. You are welcome to donate towards this at 1F5wdaEefQn3z6KuooMAMUzLuraKU1V14T.

So no additional changes to the source other than adding a newer block checkpoint?  Or am I missing something?  Any sort of feature roadmap regarding XJO currently available?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Thanks, tips not required for me, but the only real expenses at the moment are for the block explorer and hosting which totals about 0.04 BTC per month. You are welcome to donate towards this at 1F5wdaEefQn3z6KuooMAMUzLuraKU1V14T.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
nice op,but it's merely another SHA-256 crap

It's been around for a while now which is a lot more than a lot of alt coins but I don't know if the Dev is all that active on it now...
The answer to that question I believe would be a definitive NO!  Code hasn't been touched on github in over 5 months.

source: https://github.com/joulecoin/joulecoin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Still mining away on the Joulecoin
Activity: 615
Merit: 500

It's been around for a while now which is a lot more than a lot of alt coins but I don't know if the Dev is all that active on it now...
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
DiabloPool is back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

No Problem. Those things happen. I'm surprised that you came back so quickly after a fire like you had.

I'm pointing 5 TH at your pool to help you out. If anybody wants to join me, the blocks are coming fast.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
DiabloPool is back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I would be against a merger.

Just curious, what is your aversion to a merged-mining situation with $UNO.

BTW, I haven't formed an opinion on the topic yet...
legendary
I would be against a merger.
Activity: 742
legendary
Happy new year Joulecoiners!  Hopefully your holidays did not involve strep throat like mine.. :S Sad.
legendary
Merry Christmas all!! May your holidays be filled with joy and good times!
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Long-timers know that good relations cross coin-tribe borders: Merry Christmas to Joule

IndiaMikeZulu, Australia
legendary
Anyone got any ideas for what we can do with this coin?

Anyone make a phone wallet for it?

Althought I do really wish some would make a jouleaddress.org that is like bitaddress.org..

I would probably throw 100 milibits(perhaps more) in for this or some XJO.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Yeh, go, Joule Coin!

mark
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
is this coin under value right now or do i miss something?

It certainly looks undervalued to me. I've been mining the hell out of it. Ready for the price to go up. Smiley
Not saying that it is not, but what coin attributes cause you to believe that it's undervalued?

It's a solid, mature (over one year old) coin with a solid developer and small but dedicated community.

Right now, there are so many junk coins out there and people are getting tired of them. A shaking out has already begun and most of the garbage out there won't survive. All the money in junk coins has to go somewhere (assuming it doesn't leave crypto altogether), and those left standing will all benefit. I believe that Joulecoin will be one of those left standing.

It won't be the top coin. Hell, it probably won't be even near the top, but it will survive and it will rise in value. I'm not saying that anybody should sell the family farm and buy Joulecoin, but it might not hurt to point one of your mining rigs toward a Joulecoin mining pool.

That's just one man's opinion, for what it's worth.
@SD Thanks for your thoughts. I agree, in crypto, surviving a year is like 1,000 years in the real world. I like XJO and I notice a lot of the names in this forum are also found in the Unobtanium thread. $UNO has a very strong community and individuals who are in crypto for the long-haul, not just to pump and dump.

It's a good sign to see those names here, that's why I've bought some XJO and sent some hash this way as well..
Pages:
Jump to: