Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 103. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
NZ-Moonman & jonathin.r stop sucking!
вы мoжeтe нaчaть eбaть дpyг дpyгa в жoпy!
https://media.giphy.com/media/89asT84PzDwwE/giphy.gif
Activity: 28

I'd say sure, but I don't know NZ-Moonman at all, and I'm sure NZ-Moonman doesn't swing that way Grin
You're really going to have to start creating better insults, because your homophobic ones don't phase me.

Good, my wife would really have something to say about that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11

I'd say sure, but I don't know NZ-Moonman at all, and I'm sure NZ-Moonman doesn't swing that way Grin
You're really going to have to start creating better insults, because your homophobic ones don't phase me.

There he goes talking about dicks again, his boyfriend must have found some one better and he is really hurting.  Maybe we should just be nice to him.  What do sissy pansy's like to make them feel better?   Ah yes, he already said it, I guess he wants dick.  Well I would wager there's plenty of dick in Russia for him to enjoy.

He really likes GIFs also, and he is so smart, he was able to snip his screen to show I am on his ignored list.

But I guess thats the communist Russian way, if you don't like what people are saying you shoot block them
Noob? yeah I have stayed away from this forum because I am an antisocial prick.  But not a noob to mining, I have been mining since Bitcoin was less than 25 USD, and currently mine 6 different coins.  XMG is just a coin I decided to throw 4 cores on one of my servers to do.  Yes I might not be a idiot that messes with a blockchain and breaks it for my own gain under the guise of "making it better", probably because I stopped doing any major programing when I left IBM 6 years ago after working on the Power9 programing.  So yes I am a noob and have no idea about pricks like you.  Also why do you keep referring to 'dicks' on many of your posts?  I figure you must be over compensating for your poor misfortune in that part.

and to those who don't speak Russian,  

мoжeт ты лyчшe xyй cвoй пoтянeшь, нyб

maybe you better pull your dick, noob

дoбpo пoжaлoвaть в мoй игнop лиcт, тyпoй ты yeбaн

Oh man, I hurt his delicate Russian feelings....

welcome to my ignore list, you are dumb

watch out guys he's going start banging his shoe on the desk in protest like Nikita Khrushchev did in 1960 at the  United Nations General Assembly.  

Yeah I'm so dumb, 1 Cryptography Phd and Mathematics Phd from Oxford and a Masters in Computer Engineering.
Noob? yeah I have stayed away from this forum because I am an antisocial prick.  But not a noob to mining, I have been mining since Bitcoin was less than 25 USD, and currently mine 6 different coins.  XMG is just a coin I decided to throw 4 cores on one of my servers to do.  Yes I might not be a idiot that messes with a blockchain and breaks it for my own gain under the guise of "making it better", probably because I stopped doing any major programing when I left IBM 6 years ago after working on the Power9 programing.  So yes I am a noob and have no idea about pricks like you.  Also why do you keep referring to 'dicks' on many of your posts?  I figure you must be over compensating for your poor misfortune in that part.

He тaк глyпo, кaк ты
Not as dumb as you

Joe did new experiments with real chain again
https://media.giphy.com/media/hX3gBVusgQwM0/giphy.gif

I think the only idiot here is you because you're the one who caused all of this.

Nice GIF though.

Joe did new experiments with real chain again
https://media.giphy.com/media/hX3gBVusgQwM0/giphy.gif

Better him then the crap you were pulling......

or maybe you need it in another language

Лyчшe eгo, чeм дepьмo вы тянeтe
Heres a good one for you all....

Rank   Donor   User Name          Shares              Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s           XMG/Day
1                tempo777   45,809,015.             1                tempo777   908,669   62,926.086

whats funny the 45Million shares showed up with in a 30 sec refresh.

I'm not saying 250kh/s limit, but would be nice some kind of limit, IMHO.

I'd even settle for a 500Kh/s limit, and something built in that wouldn't allow for more than 3 account creations per IP address, per year. Sure, VPNs and Tor Nodes, yada yada, but it'd still cut down on the amount of lazy whales that don't want to waste even more time and money on signing up for VPNs or connecting their miners to the pool via Tor nodes.

I would fully support that. Grin

On the pools that are on the current chain on https://poolinfo.systms.org there are 2042 active pool miners (no real way to tell how many solo miners there are)

I'd even settle for a 500Kh/s limit, and something built in that wouldn't allow for more than 3 account creations per IP address, per year. Sure, VPNs and Tor Nodes, yada yada, but it'd still cut down on the amount of lazy whales that don't want to waste even more time and money on signing up for VPNs or connecting their miners to the pool via Tor nodes.
I think TrasMaMod is having issues, many orphans again.  Ended up moving my miner from it.
Activity: 18
Minerclaim should have been left on the other chain, I don't agree with the 250k limit on most pools, I would like a 500K limit (my cpu does 1Mh/s) so I could have 32 threads for xmg and the remain 32 for another coin with just using the -t 32 on cpuminer-opt.

Pool Hash Rate   55,755.407 KH/s is MinerClaim right now, not sure where the other 70MH or so is coming from.
Activity: 18
In that case, why they go to a mining pool instead of solo mining?

If it is the same for them =_=

the minerclaim guy oftenly posts here xD you can ask him directly I guess.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
I don't know what I'm saying is stupid or not, but minerclaim could enforce the hash rate limit per user like some of the others pools, or that's useless?

At least, the hacker/ whales would need to create a lot of users.

And more users means more transaction fees for the pool right?

It's useless for a pool to enforce a hash limit. Whales will just move to another pool, create their own, or solo mine.
Jump to: