Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 104. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I don't know what I'm saying is stupid or not, but minerclaim could enforce the hash rate limit per user like some of the others pools, or that's useless?

At least, the hacker/ whales would need to create a lot of users.

And more users means more transaction fees for the pool right?

we all talked about this once before. and minerclaim either is too lazy or doesnt give a shit.

most pools have put limits on. but a few havent/wont do it.

theres alot of things that should be done in regards with the coin and pools but its either laziness or dont give a fuck or whatever
Activity: 18
I don't know what I'm saying is stupid or not, but minerclaim could enforce the hash rate limit per user like some of the others pools, or that's useless?

At least, the hacker/ whales would need to create a lot of users.

And more users means more transaction fees for the pool right?
Activity: 28
Love the fact within 45mins because 1 huge whale (aka jackass) drops the block award from 28xmg to 2xmg
would be nice if he just stopped messing with everything, I was making good coin until he screwed everything up.
Why does the network difficulty keep wavering so much?

Lately its been MinerClaim

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   XMG/Day   BTC/Day
1      anonymous   64,425   9,347.244   0.34519372
2      anonymous   13,198   1,914.887   0.07071678
3      anonymous   6,711   973.671   0.03595767

And they mess it all up for everyone else, we will be back to <.5 xmg shortly

the 64425kh is the hacker Vitalik

Lately its been MinerClaim

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   XMG/Day   BTC/Day
1      anonymous   64,425   9,347.244   0.34519372
2      anonymous   13,198   1,914.887   0.07071678
3      anonymous   6,711   973.671   0.03595767

And they mess it all up for everyone else, we will be back to <.5 xmg shortly
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
40 xmg per block reward is backkkk wuhoooo
dont count your chickens just yet. it has to confirm first before you have your chicks.

the fox will be by shortly to snatch them
dont count your chickens just yet. it has to confirm first before you have your chicks.
Activity: 20
Can you guys confirm that you can see your coins confirmed now?

Yep, I was able to pull my money out.
Transaction ID #16115789
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
looks like the network is being attached.
minerclaim 74000kh and network is 37000kh
That's a lot of hash - must be a botnet again =(

Minerclaim as of now

Pool Hashrate
101,977.95 KH/s

Net Hashrate
54,664.28 KH/s

Exactly why I'm trying to cash out of Minerclaim and switch to m-hash. Minerclaim is having a bunch of issues that I don't want to get tangled up in, but at the same time, I just want my damn money!

I hear ya, I got a TON of Unconfirmed on Minerclaim at the moment,  but not enough Confirmed to cash out.

Can you guys confirm that you can see your coins confirmed now?
Screw this i'm switching from solo mining to pool mining. i have plenty of hashrate but gotten notning for over 4 days now.
Activity: 55
Right after the split there were very few orphans, Now they are back to nearly every block on Trasmamod....I think our attacker is back even though he said he cares about the coin and doesn't want to split it again.... Huh  Unless it's something that Joe is doing to fix the issue. I will continue to stake and see what comes of mining for now.

Could it be that transmod is on the wrong blockchain at the moment and the instability is causing the problem not our local neighbourhood haker??
I'm on minerclaim and not seen a single orphan block yet! 

made nearly 2 xmg in the past few days

At the split, trasmamod was on the "correct" chain and my wallet was on the other. I am not sure what is going on. Going to wait it out.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Exactly why I'm trying to cash out of Minerclaim and switch to m-hash. Minerclaim is having a bunch of issues that I don't want to get tangled up in, but at the same time, I just want my damn money!

Currently working on that issue. Blocks should switch to confirmed within the next 2 hours. I will post a notice on our website once this is fixed.

Progress is slow, but we're on it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Right after the split there were very few orphans, Now they are back to nearly every block on Trasmamod....I think our attacker is back even though he said he cares about the coin and doesn't want to split it again.... Huh  Unless it's something that Joe is doing to fix the issue. I will continue to stake and see what comes of mining for now.

Could it be that transmod is on the wrong blockchain at the moment and the instability is causing the problem not our local neighbourhood haker??
I'm on minerclaim and not seen a single orphan block yet! 

made nearly 2 xmg in the past few days
Activity: 55
It's a pity, I was in love with this coin a while ago, until I was about to start several projects with her, unfortunately Joe changed the rules overnight, the mining became disgusting and then the constant attacks began the currency, for that reason the currency is completely stagnant, there is nobody who wants to make a project with it since unfortunately interest has been lost, at first it was good, but lately it seems to have no direction, they destroyed a coin with a splendid future

I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but there's no need to be so melodramatic. Joe is working as hard as he can to right this situation, and to say that this coin is dead is an alarmist standpoint. It will take a while to re-stabilize the coin and it's corresponding market, so it's not profitable at this moment.

I AM HODLING, and you should too.
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
It's a pity, I was in love with this coin a while ago, until I was about to start several projects with her, unfortunately Joe changed the rules overnight, the mining became disgusting and then the constant attacks began the currency, for that reason the currency is completely stagnant, there is nobody who wants to make a project with it since unfortunately interest has been lost, at first it was good, but lately it seems to have no direction, they destroyed a coin with a splendid future
Activity: 118
looks like the network is being attached.
minerclaim 74000kh and network is 37000kh
That's a lot of hash - must be a botnet again =(

Minerclaim as of now

Pool Hashrate
101,977.95 KH/s

Net Hashrate
54,664.28 KH/s

https://image.ibb.co/doXMDn/Capture.png

I hear ya, I got a TON of Unconfirmed on Minerclaim at the moment,  but not enough Confirmed to cash out.
Jump to: