Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 128. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
here is my address: 98Tt1BGgeki4qUvnaEzwFNBv9mAVJcqFAh

Are you sure that's right? Either CryptoID is being wonky again, or you might've mis-pasted it.
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Hey Vitalik,
I Think I found your new address.

9LvDoEhev9aVgskEQNrqgnXTQVb6rnaP1m

If it's not, please show why. because it's been taking a LOT of PoW blocks, and getting high rewards. It matches the award pattern that the other address was getting.

as you wish, proof:

Your killing me  Grin Grin Grin, LOVING the gif's.

On an other note:
If you really made so muccccccchhhhhh money, you could donate some to the Dev's when they fix the bug. (5 - 10%)  Cool
If he has money left after buying those diamonds.  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey Vitalik,

If it's not, please show why. because it's been taking a LOT of PoW blocks, and getting high rewards. It matches the award pattern that the other address was getting.

as you wish, proof:
https://media.giphy.com/media/oCnqvqgc1H1Ac/giphy.gif

here is my address: 98Tt1BGgeki4qUvnaEzwFNBv9mAVJcqFAh
Activity: 82
Hey Vitalik,

as you wish, proof:

Your killing me  Grin Grin Grin, LOVING the gif's.

On an other note:
If you really made so muccccccchhhhhh money, you could donate some to the Dev's when they fix the bug. (5 - 10%)  Cool
Hi,
is all this mining issue also related to my deposit Problem?
I wanted to send some xmg from my wallet to cryptopia, but they are stuck since 3 days...

regards,
freeapp

no, my depo stuck for month+ on cryptopia

Cryptopia works for my fine, I trade 3-4 Days ago. buying and withdraw-ing of XMG, worked for.  Smiley It was slow last weekend but worked fine until now. the wallet blockheight seem to be more or less up-to-date.  Huh
I assume it should be cleared up soon.  
Activity: 168
Hey Vitalik,

as you wish, proof:
Activity: 27
Hey Vitalik,

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi,
I wanted to send some xmg from my wallet to cryptopia, but they are stuck since 3 days...

regards,
freeapp

ok. thx.
Hi,

regards,
freeapp

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi,

regards,
freeapp
I think it's issues like these that make cryptocurrency look unappealing to the general consumer. If we look past the tedious setup and sync process, then we have to worry about malicious actors stepping in to ruin everything. It's seems like the more "security" a developer puts into their coin, the more it challenges thieves like Vitalik_Pedik to find a hole in it to drain it for all it's worth.

My views on this coin and it's developer has changed as much as I change clothes, but at the end of it all, I feel that we need more developers looking at the source code and monitoring for breaches of security. Having a full-time job is not an excuse to not hire developers who would be willing to make managing this coin a full-time job. There's a lot of money to be earned in cryptocurrency (or stolen in a certain someone's case), so why not? That's why I'm still here. Hell, I invested in Bitcoin before the bubble popped. I was even so lucky to abandon ship and still make a profit the day before it did.

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that no matter what happens to this coin, we need to ignore the negatives and focus on the positives. We shouldn't completely ignore the negatives. Proper research and reporting (something I admit to not being very good at) is paramount to a cryptocurrency's viability. However, it's important to not shut out the positives. We've come this far in this coin's bumpy history to where something like this is a problem! Most altcoins would die at this point, but since we have such a diverse community of professional miners and newbies alike, we're still HODLing on.

And that's the way it should be.
Keep HODLing on.
To haters, whose ass is bombed about my profit, calling me thief, bank robber etc
I don't give a fuck on your opinion
Dont waste your time asking me stop, for me you just a heap of losers under the guise of moral principles.

To POW miners.
Mine, mine, mine. Use only biggest pool, when orphan block period start you must continue mining. After fix your profit will down x10, use current situation profitably.

To HODLers.
I am hodler to) Past look on problem situations with this coin and price reaction on it allow me to say about positive effects only.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what kind of man- no, sorry, child, Vitalik is. He claims that you earn more money after his orphaned blocks while stealing your hard-earned XMG from right under you nose. He claims that he's doing this to make a point, but has on multiple occasions proven that he's doing this for both the thrill of it and to be malicious.

To POW miners:
If you believe what this man-child is doing is good for you, then I have bad news for you: it's not. Don't listen to his false statements about earning more after his orphaned blocks when in reality, he's wasting your electricity and CPU cycles to mine thin air.

To HODLers:
Keep HODLing on. Eventually Joe will come back and set this thief straight. Even if he doesn't, someone intelligent enough will come along and fork this coin and manage it better.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wow, what am I reading here? Was gone for some time, I see I missed a lot...  Shocked
Haha, welcome back - there is never a dull moment when it comes to Magicoin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Wow, what am I reading here? Was gone for some time, I see I missed a lot...  Shocked
To haters, whose ass is bombed about my profit, calling me thief, bank robber etc
I don't give a fuck on your opinion
Dont waste your time asking me stop, for me you just a heap of losers under the guise of moral principles.

To POW miners.
Mine, mine, mine. Use only biggest pool, when orphan block period start you must continue mining. After fix your profit will down x10, use current situation profitably.

To HODLers.
I am hodler to) Past look on problem situations with this coin and price reaction on it allow me to say about positive effects only.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Guy's stop feeding the trolls, he is loving it.  Grin
And it won't change he situation.  Undecided
All this fear uncertainty and doubt doesn't seem to be negatively affecting the market
Activity: 154

no one has said anything about the hashrate, or not enough coins, etc.

i myself am just state the current situation and if it keeps up yeah it will happen.
Activity: 154

I hope devs will do hardfork and roll back several weeks of PoW, unfortunately very quiet from their side here.

thats is almost like winning lotto. Will never happen. as i been saying its been over 6 months of knowing about the issue and it most like be another 6 - 12months before they fix it.

So far i have seen only 1 sentence from them and its been nothing about the progress or the reassuring their community they are working on it and a eta.

So you're going to say that 55€, which I've spent to buy XMG for staking are going to trash?  Sad

if nothing is done soon about this issue it would mostly likely happen.

i myself am getting not good stakings. 1 or 2 out of every 3 stakings rewards are invalid. Average of about 0.002 to 0.008 every 2 or 3 days. with big ones like 0.01 or more being invalid.
Activity: 102

I hope devs will do hardfork and roll back several weeks of PoW, unfortunately very quiet from their side here.

thats is almost like winning lotto. Will never happen. as i been saying its been over 6 months of knowing about the issue and it most like be another 6 - 12months before they fix it.

So far i have seen only 1 sentence from them and its been nothing about the progress or the reassuring their community they are working on it and a eta.

So you're going to say that 55€, which I've spent to buy XMG for staking are going to trash?  Sad
Jump to: