Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 129. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It was your choice to cash out earlier. And however you cut it, you have made a lot of $$ on this.

So, True Detective, stop try to predict my $ profit, you do not know about it nothing.

You've been outed for your truly scummy ways. You're not doing this to make a point. You're stealing real money from Bittrex by using a unknown vulnerability in the Magi coin network. Your actions (ie, flooding the Bittrex exchange with stolen XMG) will get it shut down. Since we all know what kind of person you are, you will eventually get each and every exchange that accepts XMG to shut down, and you will inevitably destroy the Magi Coin by doing so. You have stolen too much money from this community, and that is unforgivable.

You're a thief and a coward.
There is a special place in hell for people like you to rot in.

And then anything you have managed to mine will probably be rolled back and lost.  He is a thief.  If he was interested in fixing it he'd make an open discussion about it.

His reasoning makes as much sense as a burglar saying they were just pointing out a flaw in the vault at a bank, so they stole it to point it out.  Thats all this is.  

Devs, get your asses on this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/87rTWttn5oEF2/giphy.gif

Thanks for proving my point.

I hope devs will do hardfork and roll back several weeks of PoW, unfortunately very quiet from their side here.

thats is almost like winning lotto. Will never happen. as i been saying its been over 6 months of knowing about the issue and it most like be another 6 - 12months before they fix it.

So far i have seen only 1 sentence from them and its been nothing about the progress or the reassuring their community they are working on it and a eta.
Activity: 102
It was your choice to cash out earlier. And however you cut it, you have made a lot of $$ on this.

So, True Detective, stop try to predict my $ profit, you do not know about it nothing.

You've been outed for your truly scummy ways. You're not doing this to make a point. You're stealing real money from Bittrex by using a unknown vulnerability in the Magi coin network. Your actions (ie, flooding the Bittrex exchange with stolen XMG) will get it shut down. Since we all know what kind of person you are, you will eventually get each and every exchange that accepts XMG to shut down, and you will inevitably destroy the Magi Coin by doing so. You have stolen too much money from this community, and that is unforgivable.

And then anything you have managed to mine will probably be rolled back and lost.  He is a thief.  If he was interested in fixing it he'd make an open discussion about it.

His reasoning makes as much sense as a burglar saying they were just pointing out a flaw in the vault at a bank, so they stole it to point it out.  Thats all this is.  

I hope devs will do hardfork and roll back several weeks of PoW, unfortunately very quiet from their side here.
here's a question for everyone. is it better to use for mining minerclam default port which uses variable difficulty  or use 7008 which sets difficulty a max hight of 8 depending on harhrate.

3333 is usually good for devices that are strong enough to hash at variable difficulties (ie, Core i5/i7, Moto G6/G5, etc)
7008 is recommended for low-powered/weak devices like Raspberry Pis, Older Android phones (like my HTC Desire 510), and old computers (like my old dinosaur eMachines rig with a Core 2 Duo...Grin)

thing is there really anything saying that putting a higher cpu on 7008 is a disadvantage for mining?

I'm actually not too sure myself about that. I know that the way I explained it was how most pools explained it to me, so I always kept my weak devices (pretty much all of them) on Minerclaim's port 7008. Could anyone explain that? I'm actually a little curious myself now.

the only reason why i asked. is when i put my powerful device on port 3333 i got less compared to 7008.
i could be wrong it could of been a bad day but its just something i noticed. its a pain theres no way to find out how much a device has earned on minerclaim
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
here's a question for everyone. is it better to use for mining minerclam default port which uses variable difficulty  or use 7008 which sets difficulty a max hight of 8 depending on harhrate.

3333 is usually good for devices that are strong enough to hash at variable difficulties (ie, Core i5/i7, Moto G6/G5, etc)
7008 is recommended for low-powered/weak devices like Raspberry Pis, Older Android phones (like my HTC Desire 510), and old computers (like my old dinosaur eMachines rig with a Core 2 Duo...Grin)

thing is there really anything saying that putting a higher cpu on 7008 is a disadvantage for mining?

I'm actually not too sure myself about that. I know that the way I explained it was how most pools explained it to me, so I always kept my weak devices (pretty much all of them) on Minerclaim's port 7008. Could anyone explain that? I'm actually a little curious myself now.
Is something wrong with CryptoID? The blockchain is in order, but the ages aren't...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/

Edit: I realized it's in order, but sometimes it'll show "Just now" in between "32 seconds ago" and "53 seconds ago"

Very opportunely that I'm an atheist)

Comeback of the century. (/sarcasm)
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 168

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Very opportunely that I'm an atheist)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
So I use to mine this coin 2 years ago as experiment with my PC, now because I got a few PCs always on I was thinking to mine again but the coin seems to be down, any chance to work again in the future ?
as of right now it might be a long time, its not working for us lower folks but its working for Vitalik_Pedik and the higher end pc users because of a bug he found so we have to wait for a patch.

at this rate maybe next year if we're lucky

Well I guess I have to look for another cpu mining coin.

i sent a cheeky reply Vitalik
lol
Activity: 27
Also, for a little more detective work, you have been selling of those XMG.
How do I know?
simple. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!rich
Your account should have, at a LOW MINIMUM, 70,000 XMG. It doesn't. It has about 5,000. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9H9Z8LJATj2QsRojXLAgqu1STSXfGkkzsT.htm

At the bottom, you can see this address has received over 75,000 XMG. It has sent 67,138, spread out over 25 transactions, likely to exchanges.

And for a final piece of proof, the last  84 transactions are all 40.21785 XMG.  To you. The same amount that your blocks earn you.

When I say about "bad calculation", I think why you not using $10USD/XMG price)

I'm using 0.40 $ price of XMG. as confirmed by multiple exchanges at this time.

And all of I mined was mined at this time? That is why it is very bad calculations.

sent msg Vitalik Smiley
Also, for a little more detective work, you have been selling of those XMG.
How do I know?
simple. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!rich
Your account should have, at a LOW MINIMUM, 70,000 XMG. It doesn't. It has about 5,000. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9H9Z8LJATj2QsRojXLAgqu1STSXfGkkzsT.htm

At the bottom, you can see this address has received over 75,000 XMG. It has sent 67,138, spread out over 25 transactions, likely to exchanges.

And for a final piece of proof, the last  84 transactions are all 40.21785 XMG.  To you. The same amount that your blocks earn you.

When I say about "bad calculation", I think why you not using $10USD/XMG price)

I'm using 0.40 $ price of XMG. as confirmed by multiple exchanges at this time.

And all of I mined was mined at this time? That is why it is very bad calculations.
Jump to: