Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 1309. (Read 2375202 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
did you used the name from the anime magi? just curious  
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
When did you start...

We will keep it on the testnet few days, consider the launch then. I'll need more feedbacks, please run the wallet and let me know. Any one getting network sync issues?

Downloading the wallet .. what else do you need?

sync first, done?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I can't believe so few people were mining this the past couple weeks with the upcoming changes!  I just kept quiet and kept on a mining, just kept a small miner on it though so other small minors could get theirs without me jacking up the difficulty.  Was surprised everyday to see there was only just a few of us mining it.  I got mine though:-)

intelligence begets you lol. smart move. this is exactly what i wouldve done but i went the buy route as i dont mine scrypt anymore being so heat intensive. ready to mine m7 though. have my coins waiting for the swap.

Is this legal? :-D LOL
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
When did you start...

We will keep it on the testnet few days, consider the launch then. I'll need more feedbacks, please run the wallet and let me know. Any one getting network sync issues?

Downloading the wallet .. what else do you need?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I can't believe so few people were mining this the past couple weeks with the upcoming changes!  I just kept quiet and kept on a mining, just kept a small miner on it though so other small minors could get theirs without me jacking up the difficulty.  Was surprised everyday to see there was only just a few of us mining it.  I got mine though:-)

intelligence begets you lol. smart move. this is exactly what i wouldve done but i went the buy route as i dont mine scrypt anymore being so heat intensive. ready to mine m7 though. have my coins waiting for the swap.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

We can do this at an appropriate time; are they good/trustworthy in keeping personal information secure?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
i like to try the testnet idea,..interesting..!!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
When did you start...

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Just a idea!!!

I think it will be nice for the future of Magicoin if the ann-thread has been translated into several languages​​.
I have translated the ann into Dutch. Are there people within the community who speak a different language? If so, use half an hour of youre time for the translation and post a new topic in the forum of the language. Remember to send a link to the dev so he can add info etc.
The more people know Magicoin the better en stronger he wil be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
When did you start...
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
testnet fork?
can't sync
current number of blocks 2744
estimated total blocks 2753

How about close and re-open the wallet? addnode=66.55.90.58 if needed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
testnet fork?
can't sync
current number of blocks 2744
estimated total blocks 2753
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Good idea developer!
The community involvement in the testing of the coin!
This way you can answer all questions and resolve problems.
Super! Wink

Yea, running some tests and also we can set up wallets for different systems, going forward, to be ready for the launch.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

help

I think you're trying running on the mainnet; create magi.conf in folder: %appdata%\magi, and then save this into that file: tesetnet = 1; start the wallet again, you will be on the testnet.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Good idea developer!
The community involvement in the testing of the coin!
This way you can answer all questions and resolve problems.
Super! Wink
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
also it need libboost 1.54 instead of 1.55? how can it run on my pc if i have boost 1.55?
what is db version needed?

may need to install 1.54 as linux requires library match; db is 5.1. Which linux version you're using, option is I compile a wallet for the system you're using, that way you won't need to change libraries that may cause dependency issues.

using ubuntu 14 atm

a bit late here, I will set up a ubuntu virtualbox tomorrow, and compile the wallets (you reminded me, ubuntu is a popular flavor (I am a linux mint fan), will need a few wallets).
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
also it need libboost 1.54 instead of 1.55? how can it run on my pc if i have boost 1.55?

may need to install 1.54 as linux requires library match; db is 5.1. Which linux version you're using, option is I compile a wallet for the system you're using, that way you won't need to change libraries that may cause dependency issues.

using ubuntu 14 atm
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

Jump to: