Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 1306. (Read 2375260 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
I don't get it, this is a test, but will the coins which people is mining now be kept in future?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Do we have new translations for the Magicoin ann yet?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Updates:
That way cuda and ccminer may work too. Stay tuned.
Will be good if cuda miner working from start Smiley

Watch aread replacind my AMD rig with NVIDIA...
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Updates:
That way cuda and ccminer may work too. Stay tuned.
Will be good if cuda miner working from start Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
I can see someone is still running the old testnet wallet (Ip: **.80.**.25*). Could you please quite the wallet so we can have an easy up?
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
I can test a small amount of mining, if valid, I can be a lot E3 mining, electricity is expensive

Thanks, will release the 2nd testnet wallets ASAP.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Test again. Mining invalid?

We had a test in the testnet few days ago which turned out to be an issue in the network sync. The problem is about the PoS-II mining. The PoS-II block resists to sync somehow. To be safe, we will run public tests one more time (hopefully no more in the future) after I run more tests in my vps nodes. And I wish I could manage to get cuda and ccminer tests too.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I can test a small amount of mining, if valid, I can be a lot E3 mining, electricity is expensive
Test again. Mining invalid?
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Updates:
Standalone CPU miner is ready for the 2nd test; also try to manage the data format revision in JSON API call so that all M7 miners can be immediately available to XMG (turned out that only possible if we change the block header). That way cuda and ccminer may work too. (will port the miners then, kinda "guess" woring on cuda since I don't have Nvidia available for test) Stay tuned.
legendary
Yeah!
A number of important reasons for a coin to have success are already present.
For example: A developer who does his best and maintain contact with his community, a good community, a coin with new changes etc. Let's keep going! (Still buying on Swissex) Raise 153% on coinmarketcap. Wink
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Work on the coin, no updates yet; Smiley back on work tomorrow.
legendary
I've never seen the community to cooperate in the testing.
Good to see.
To make the Magicoin a huge success is a good community of interest.
I think we are already doing well on that front.
In addition to testing, it is important that we place the Magicoin-ann in multiple languages on the Internet.
This is to allow more people to participate in the Magicoin community.
Especially now that we have some (maybe little) time for the launch, we must take advantage of the opportunity.
If you feel addressed and you speak a different language, help the community grow!!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
any news on standalone miner?

Will update ASAP.

m7 algorithm so the cudaminer by djm should work right?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8434717

I didn't try that, but I guess no (need confirmation though)
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Thanks all for reporting the issue. This is something I've seen before. My prior solution seems mitigate the issue until now; I will use a different approach to get around the PoS block stuck and make a fix. You can shut down the testnet wallet for now. Once I am done correction, we'll need another run of test.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
yeah seem it stuck on that block  Smiley
This is a test? 5642 Stop Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Interesting. Will look into helping with this. Looks good so far.

Take a look at this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8453963

I hope this coin can attract community's interests.

BTW, I've seen people are now very concern who is the developer behind the coin, looks like we've been through a hard time with many scams out there (Just image people who can do anon can make many coins, the 2nd, 3rd coin ... just catch people's eyes simply because of the anon, cann't figure why people are keen to this). If you all want to assure who I am, I could give more details as I can in the following days (since someone suggested the PoD previously).
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Mined 44 blocks, 1080 coins, the only problem right at the end:

Don't know what happened at 00:09, looks like two orphaned blocks. Turning it off until tomorrow.

The one with 10 rewards is PoW mining, we can wait for a longer time to see confirmation or not. 0.649x is PoS mining actually.
Jump to: