Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 1314. (Read 2375260 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
no premine? Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The Time Is Now!

After seeing the ammount of coins being released the last couple of weeks it has to stop.
There are allready over 1000 cryptocurrencies made, maybe even 2000 now.

A lot of those coins aren't even alive anymore, they where made by people who wanted a quick buck and left when they did not get it leaving behind miners that
payed for their rigs and power, some even rented a rig so everybody lost money except the creator of the coin.

Some coins where created only to scam people out of their BTC.

No more new coins are needed, this should STOP NOW.

Most coins are created with nice names, no new ideas and incompetent devs with newbie accounts. The chance is they created one before and are one of the scammers.
Don't fall for this.

The first signs are: No website, a shitty logo but most important a weird story or no story without mentioning any plans.

To pool owners: Stop hosting the new shit coins and help this crypto world stop this nonsense.

I'll give you one great example of a coin with a very bright future and a very great development team behind it
:
Quote from: saffroncoin

link=topic=586320.msg8303989#msg8303989 date=1407802053
Development update on Project Orion

We have been talking about Orion for quite some days, on the forums as well as IRC. We are now going to announce what "Project Orion" is openly. This is the biggest development of SaffronCoin and something that could take cryptos to a higher level.

We were very much focused on communication, innovation and user flexibility when we first started. Hence, we probably have the best and most feature-packed crypto
wallet now. A few days back on our IRC channel, we were discussing of ways to evolve crypto truly rather than spamming the existing blockchain with unnecessary services. We wanted to provide our users the same ease of use they got using centralized services, in a decentralized fashion. After a lot of discussion of these ideas, the idea for "Orion" was born.

We are going to give you a decentralized version of the most used centralized service - EMAIL. You would not have to worry about agencies snooping on
your mail.
Orion would be a decentralized cross-crypto communication protocol through which you can send and receive "mail" to and from other cryptos (provided they have
implemented Orion Protocol)
. In layman's language, Orion can be known as
Crypto-Mail (c-mail).
Suppose you are sending a mail from your Saffroncoin wallet to a Vericoin address, the recipient's c-mail address would be : @vericoin. The nodes on the networks of Saffroncoin and any other Orion compatible crypto-currency would route the mail to the destination.

There are P2P messaging services but Orion tends to deepen the crypto world connection by cross-currency communication. During initial stages, there would be only text mail support but once this protocol gains wider support, we will work on file transfers as attachments just as you do in your normal e-mail.We will be working with other cryptos to test the Orion protocol.We will provide a detailed Whitepaper on the technical implementation of Orion in a few days.

SFRDirect
SFRDirect is a decentralized trading/escrow platform where you trust no-one with your funds. We will be releasing an alpha version of a SFRDirect compatible wallet in some days which uses the existing blockchain. Once we successfully test the stability, the future versions will implement "Sidechains" over which this service will run.
Many decentralized apps will run on the sidechain thus not "spamming" the original

blockchain.

These 2 are our biggest developments.

This is our updated Roadmap :

http://i.imgur.com/nEnSXjk.png
Support the coins that are alive #VRC #VIA #CLD #SFR and many more

Not saying this one is a scam or a shitcoin, just beware of what is going on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is there a countdown ?
Activity: 392
Good algo.But very low pow span Cry
Can you explain How long is the pow using M7 algo and Total amount of this pow age and total amount of coins counting in POS?
Activity: 375
wow,so excited and can't wait for that!!
Activity: 519
I can hardly wait! I hope it's going to be a perfect launch!

Any pool where we can mine this coin?

Thx in advance
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I can hardly wait! I hope it's going to be a perfect launch!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, the updates coming sound really promising......that's why I can't understand why there weren't hella people mining this puppy the past couple weeks.
Activity: 186
59 more blocks to go.......looks like I'm gonna get most of the last blocks:-)

LOL, so you mined magicoin for swap, I just figured this trick.

Well somebody had to mine those last few thousand blocks:-)

He must get something out it; anyway looks interesting, cann't wait PoS-II, I can get another 5.5M if nobody mine it.  Grin
legendary

Well somebody had to mine those last few thousand blocks:-)
Activity: 186

legendary
I can't believe so few people were mining this the past couple weeks with the upcoming changes!  I just kept quiet and kept on a mining, just kept a small miner on it though so other small minors could get theirs without me jacking up the difficulty.  Was surprised everyday to see there was only just a few of us mining it.  I got mine though:-)
legendary
How many blocks now?

Sorry, stepped away for a bit.....looks like we are done and ready for new beginnings:-)
legendary
How many blocks now?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
legendary
Perfect! Nice that the community thinks about the future of the coin, and that you listen to the community!
Well done!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Total coins change to 25 mil, upon community decison though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
interesting plan and choice of algo. will definitely be mining. nice work magicoin!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Yep, exciting stuff here!  Glad I held my Magi for the ride:-)

Glad to have you too  Grin
Jump to: