Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 1315. (Read 2375260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Like new low heat algo  , gpu friendly asic resisted ?? or cpu only     either way very interesting     got bookmarked and eyes peeled nice job dev-s

GPU will be minable as the algo is like any others out there though different strategy has been used; because of that we think this is a more secured algo. We will see how it is doing as to the efficiency of CPU versus GPU. By the time, we will look into a mechanism (MagiPlan #4) to enhance CPU mining efficiency while weakening the GPU mining.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yep, exciting stuff here!  Glad I held my Magi for the ride:-)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
This is really interesting!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Like new low heat algo  , gpu friendly asic resisted ?? or cpu only     either way very interesting     got bookmarked and eyes peeled nice job dev-s
Activity: 186
will keep an eye on this coin, like to see PoS-II.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
awesome work XMG DEV! congratulation for successfully launching the new innovation of the coin!
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
how to mine this coin once its started?

Miners will be given. Smiley
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
M7?or next XCN?Looking forward to it...

XMG is M7 based, but won't use minichain. Among a few features implemented, XMG emphasizes a new mechanism to resolve a basic deficiency existing in the proof of stake. There are few tries out there but appears to be 'mitigating' this effect but not a solution. This will be the most important task XMG is going to undertake.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
M7?or next XCN?Looking forward to it...
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
i will be minig
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
I will be mining.
legendary
This coin deserves a good future!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
how to mine this coin once its started?
legendary
Good work dev. You should be proud of yourself and your team. You make your words are true!
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Im in I like cpu coins
Activity: 153
mine for future~
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Second coin with M7 algo, watching Smiley

Personally I like the design of M7, more secure than others; and its energy efficient. There are X-forever out there by simply adding more and more hash functions, real question if those work out efficiently; so far M7 looks like a good candidate.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Reserve for coin swap.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Second coin with M7 algo, watching Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1004
POS II

sounds amazing. I am down.
Jump to: