Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 145. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Is there again an Attack going on Poolhashrate  on minerClaim
Pool Hashrate
45,527.42 KH/s

Rewards around 40

Undecided Undecided Undecided

Not good - looks like a botnet again - can't see how they can make much profit by doing that
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Is there again an Attack going on Poolhashrate  on minerClaim
Pool Hashrate
45,527.42 KH/s

Rewards around 40

Undecided Undecided Undecided
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Most blocks mined by pools are orphaned a few mins later due to this attack.
Will be fixed by dev soon as said.
Not much we can do now, then wait and pray

Fixed, how?  ed: a botnet at standby?  i guess this is a cpu coin.  no clue.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
So many orphans!  Should I stop mining Magi coins?  I feel like my hashrate is being wasted.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
minerclaim seems to be back on track
This is probably also not be excluded. It is possible to return to normal.

But all the same for the whole market probably is now clear already that the overall market has turned. I think you can say it as a fact.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Need help.

What does this mean :

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error      
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974

I have been trying to re sync the chain from the uploaded file at m-core.org. I have my wallet backed up. I pasted it on my newly downloaded blockchain folder right where it has to be. But still I get this error.

Would really appreciate the help.

Thank You!

does wallet.dat has read-write rights?
What is in your debug.log and db.log (first clear them and restart magi core) then copy past log files here.

wallet.dat has no such locked READ and WRITE Attributes.
I have deleted the debug.log and db.log restarted the Magi Core. It is stuck at 88days ago. There are active connections.

No help, it has been more than an hour now.

Any updates on this? The other Senior Members have probably overlooked my query. Could you please help?

Thank You!

Hi, sorry - didn't notice your message - did you try checkwallet and repairwallet in the console?

Yes. No errors there either.

Please also check the debug.log and db.log posted a few posts earlier.

Thank You!

Extremely sorry to quote again and again. But any further Updates on the same?

Thank You!
Activity: 22
btw.: what can I do If one wallet of mine is not staking. The days/hours count down but I never generate coins (last 2 Months)?! Are about 350 coins to little for staking?
 Huh is there a period where one has to wait, to be able to stake again?  Roll Eyes

Are you using the magi.conf settings that Starmman posted in this thread?  I started using those and have been staking very regularly with around 65 XMG. If you're on the windows cliet make sure that your updated magi.conf file is located in your "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Magi" folder.
Activity: 20
minerclaim seems to be back on track
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Mining is pointless atm because the attacker simply invalidates all pools blocks by making his chain the legit one
Not only PoW blocks now... my PoS blocks being invalid at this moment also.
well ill get to let my pc rest then while im a sleep and maybe play minecraft before work.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Mining is pointless atm because the attacker simply invalidates all pools blocks by making his chain the legit one
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Most blocks mined by pools are orphaned a few mins later due to this attack.
Will be fixed by dev soon as said.
Not much we can do now, then wait and pray
https://i.imgur.com/MfoDzS2.jpg

i guess thats why

is the attack still going on?

network hash is seriously unstable

thats what im seeing right now Sad , i hope it is fixed soon
https://i.imgur.com/MfoDzS2.jpg

i guess thats why

is the attack still going on?

network hash is seriously unstable

i got a question these past few days i have seen 1093 pool miners on minerclaim.net , and im seeing them get around 137 xmg a day on the charts and my miner has been mining since then and when i got back from work is shows that i havent earned anything at all  for a while but it says

Share Information
 Own  Pool

Valid 7,304

Pool 11,147,330

Invalid
68   105,376

my Efficiency
99.08%   

pool 99.07%

im afraid to even mine because i dont know if ill be just wasting my energy any information about this will be helpful. Oh I'm new to this all been mining since march and it was doing good till the past few days
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
FYI Dev's are working on updates & improvements. No deadline yet. Magi also need to extent team to continue full promotions on all social channels & more.
Activity: 82
btw.: what can I do If one wallet of mine is not staking. The days/hours count down but I never generate coins (last 2 Months)?! Are about 350 coins to little for staking?
 Huh is there a period where one has to wait, to be able to stake again?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
So I guess my question is, are we still o.k. to be mining right now?

I am, all 78 KH/s that I have and staking all 15 coin that I have.  ( I've only been working Magi a month or so.)

Activity: 118
So I guess my question is, are we still o.k. to be mining right now?
Activity: 96
Need help.

What does this mean :

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error      
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974

I have been trying to re sync the chain from the uploaded file at m-core.org. I have my wallet backed up. I pasted it on my newly downloaded blockchain folder right where it has to be. But still I get this error.

Would really appreciate the help.

Thank You!

does wallet.dat has read-write rights?
What is in your debug.log and db.log (first clear them and restart magi core) then copy past log files here.

wallet.dat has no such locked READ and WRITE Attributes.
I have deleted the debug.log and db.log restarted the Magi Core. It is stuck at 88days ago. There are active connections.

No help, it has been more than an hour now.

Any updates on this? The other Senior Members have probably overlooked my query. Could you please help?

Thank You!

Hi, sorry - didn't notice your message - did you try checkwallet and repairwallet in the console?

Yes. No errors there either.

Please also check the debug.log and db.log posted a few posts earlier.

Thank You!
Jump to: