Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 195. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Here's situation on Xpoolx:

https://ibb.co/kCjVsR
Activity: 118
Hi guys,

Another newbie question here.

I started mining on Minerclaim yesterday with my little rpi3 cluster, I can see now some balance as "unconfirmed" in my account, how long it usually takes to confirm the balance inside a pool? I don't know exactly how this "confirmation process works", that's the origin of my questions.

Thanks in advance.
A MagiCoin Block need 520 confirmations to be counted as mature , doesnt matter if generated by pool workers or solo miners

so in short , you must wait untill another 520 blocks were solved

Also depends on the pool, Supernova only takes 120 blocks
of course they can do , but of they own risk and only if they have their wallet backed up with enough supply to pay out in advance  , thats the risky way for a pool

Supernova feeds whales. Won't use them.  Angry

They all seem to be, so who do you recommend?
Activity: 17
Hi guys,

I started mining on Minerclaim yesterday with my little rpi3 cluster, I can see now some balance as "unconfirmed" in my account, how long it usually takes to confirm the balance inside a pool? I don't know exactly how this "confirmation process works", that's the origin of my questions.

Thanks in advance.
A MagiCoin Block need 520 confirmations to be counted as mature , doesnt matter if generated by pool workers or solo miners

of course they can do , but of they own risk and only if they have their wallet backed up with enough supply to pay out in advance  , thats the risky way for a pool

Therein lies the problem.  You won't use them, but the whales will.  As long as ANY pool allows this, then it doesn't matter if you use them or not, or if every other pool enforces limits.

I can only do as my conscience dictates.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
An important correction to our TrasMaMod XMG pool (https://magi.trasmamod.com) : We are now adjusting our limit from 300KH/s to 250KH/s per user!

This is because we would like to ensure that Magi COIN is for everyone and everyone can mine it with their CPU and get a real portion of the mining reward when the pool find a new block.
We will monitor this and give first a warning about the need to decrease the miningspeed up to our system if the miningspeed exceeds this limit. If user is not follow up our decission, we reserve our rights to block the actual user without further warning.
Same for you Tommyrsk! Well done👍
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
According rules on pom.m-hash.com for users with more than 250 kh/s workers will be removed..
Tnx in advance
Great keep up the good work Historical. This will be appriciated!
Activity: 31
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Therein lies the problem.  You won't use them, but the whales will.  As long as ANY pool allows this, then it doesn't matter if you use them or not, or if every other pool enforces limits.
Activity: 17
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 19
I was using XpoolX but after the recent upgrade all my coins are gone and my none of my workers are able to connect for 24H. I see other workers online (60-90) but I can't seem to connect. I read somewhere that they said all coins were safe but they never seem to come back to my wallet so I'm not sure.

This makes me want to change pool. Any tips? Preferably where they don't allow whales to mine everything (I run Raspberry Pi's so I can't compete with that). Thanks!

my exact point on the current situation.

theres whales on all the pools and even on the speed limited one and none of the pools are doing anything about it

Hi

For those who have problems with missing coins, pease send me a email at [email protected] and i'll fix your accounts.

Sorry for inconvenences

Still no reply even though I've sent an e-mail many hours ago. When are you going to resolve all accounts? I'd like my mined coins back.

Anyone get their coins back from XPOOL yet?   I got one email in reply asking for my account #, nothing since then

I did, it was a really small amount tho

Mine is a small amount too, but the way mining is it will take months to get back to that amount, and if you cannot trust a pool to keep the coin safe and respond to requests for help, I suggest avoiding that pool.  

I will continue to post negatively about xpool until this is resolved.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 14
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 13
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply! much appreciated! It's clear now Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 14
I was using XpoolX but after the recent upgrade all my coins are gone and my none of my workers are able to connect for 24H. I see other workers online (60-90) but I can't seem to connect. I read somewhere that they said all coins were safe but they never seem to come back to my wallet so I'm not sure.

This makes me want to change pool. Any tips? Preferably where they don't allow whales to mine everything (I run Raspberry Pi's so I can't compete with that). Thanks!

theres whales on all the pools and even on the speed limited one and none of the pools are doing anything about it

Hi

For those who have problems with missing coins, pease send me a email at [email protected] and i'll fix your accounts.

Sorry for inconvenences

Still no reply even though I've sent an e-mail many hours ago. When are you going to resolve all accounts? I'd like my mined coins back.

Anyone get their coins back from XPOOL yet?   I got one email in reply asking for my account #, nothing since then

I did, it was a really small amount tho

Hi

Sorry for inconvenences

Anyone get their coins back from XPOOL yet?   I got one email in reply asking for my account #, nothing since then
Activity: 13
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 52
An important correction to our TrasMaMod XMG pool (https://magi.trasmamod.com) : We are now adjusting our limit from 300KH/s to 250KH/s per user!

This is because we would like to ensure that Magi COIN is for everyone and everyone can mine it with their CPU and get a real portion of the mining reward when the pool find a new block.
We will monitor this and give first a warning about the need to decrease the miningspeed up to our system if the miningspeed exceeds this limit. If user is not follow up our decission, we reserve our rights to block the actual user without further warning.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
According rules on pom.m-hash.com for users with more than 250 kh/s workers will be removed..
Tnx in advance
Activity: 154
Whatever you might say, at this rate it becomes pointless for small miners; I really like this coin and I've been involved since the first day, but things have changed a lot ever since... I've tried mining it for a day with ~400kh/s and all i got is 0.28xmg , so i guess it's really time to move on...  Sad
Any suggestion for a good CPU coin ??

Well it's pointless for the whales at this reward level too... right?!

Whales are not going to waste hashes on super small rewards for very long.  It would make a lot more money for a whale to switch to Monero at this point.  And it will happen.  Be patient.

theses whale ppl dont care they are earning up to 3 - 5xmg a day.

worse thing is some of the whales are ppl in this very xmg forum!!!!!!!!

that what pisses me off the most!!

while we little ppl are barely earning 0.2xmg a day

the coin has been killed and no one is doing anything about it.

time to find another cpu coin

LOL. 0.2XMG little? You've got to be kidding me. I'm getting 0.04XMG in total for the last 14 hours of work.

i was just doing average amount. to me its totally unfair on ppl who have a much lower hashrate. its criminal.

What gets me even more pissed is the "Important" people will reply to mundane comments about pools opening but wont talk to other ppl or tell the community whats going on or how they are looking into it or how they are thinking of ways to solve the issue, etc. Instead they let the ppl with money or who are part of the cause speak and say us little ppl should do this or that.

that's POOR community spirit dude
Activity: 27
Whatever you might say, at this rate it becomes pointless for small miners; I really like this coin and I've been involved since the first day, but things have changed a lot ever since... I've tried mining it for a day with ~400kh/s and all i got is 0.28xmg , so i guess it's really time to move on...  Sad
Any suggestion for a good CPU coin ??

Well it's pointless for the whales at this reward level too... right?!

Whales are not going to waste hashes on super small rewards for very long.  It would make a lot more money for a whale to switch to Monero at this point.  And it will happen.  Be patient.

theses whale ppl dont care they are earning up to 3 - 5xmg a day.

worse thing is some of the whales are ppl in this very xmg forum!!!!!!!!

that what pisses me off the most!!

while we little ppl are barely earning 0.2xmg a day

the coin has been killed and no one is doing anything about it.

time to find another cpu coin

LOL. 0.2XMG little? You've got to be kidding me. I'm getting 0.04XMG in total for the last 14 hours of work.
Jump to: