Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 198. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Guys, do you have Roadmap information?

I am getting an error message when clicking on this link: https://roadmap.coinmagi.org/
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

I need help with loading my backed up wallet. I updated to the latest version, and it created a new wallet. I have a *.DAT backup, but I see no option in the wallet for opening that file.

Tried looking everywhere online and found no info.

is your wallet on a Windows PC?

go to following DIR (copy paste into explorer or use RUN): %appdata%/magi/
you will find your wallet.DAT file there.

OP isn't looking for it. OP knows where it is. Wants to know how to restore a back-up.

@zeox_bg ::

I don't know how to restore a backup, either, but I have a few ideas.
Try this: 1. Close your wallet program. 2. COPY (don't CUT&paste) your backup wallet.dat into your magi data dir. 3. DO overwrite the auto-generated wallet.dat. 4. Restart wallet program.

Does that work?

That worked!
Thanks mate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I have the same problem as described before with YoBit, no answer from support yet. It's an exchange that appears on the main thread. More than 500 USD that don't get credited on my account.

Everyone focused on mining and stuff...

XMG deposit address that appears in YoBit in case they do something sketchy: 93xxMGaznPK4qgvP44o3sWTffBeKzQjvbu
Thanks LordCoder. Also Yobit received message with links, github etc with request to update the wallets. Magi can not do more than that about.
Hope they will update asap. Bittrex sent message with confirmation about update &  they will update wallets.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
I have the same problem as described before with YoBit, no answer from support yet. It's an exchange that appears on the main thread. More than 500 USD that don't get credited on my account.

Everyone focused on mining and stuff...

XMG deposit address that appears in YoBit in case they do something sketchy: 93xxMGaznPK4qgvP44o3sWTffBeKzQjvbu
legendary
I have the impression that everybody on this board is  only interested in mining. My problem is much more critical (for the coin and its reputation): I cannot withdraw my coins from my Cryptopia account. Cryptopia still posts the error message:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.
Reason: 3/1/2018 Wallet upgraded. Waiting on devs to request it removed from maintenance (Hard fork @ block #1606950) More Info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27192013

Technical problems with withdrawals and transfers will not improve Magi's reputation...

Thanks for sharing. Magi is aware of this. Magi sent request with information, links etc.. and have no influence on the moment they will update. Sure Magi would like it very much that this will be done asap.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
I have the impression that everybody on this board is  only interested in mining. My problem is much more critical (for the coin and its reputation): I cannot withdraw my coins from my Cryptopia account. Cryptopia still posts the error message:

Reason: 3/1/2018 Wallet upgraded. Waiting on devs to request it removed from maintenance (Hard fork @ block #1606950) More Info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27192013

Technical problems with withdrawals and transfers will not improve Magi's reputation...

Cryptopia has still not updated to latest version...
Activity: 7

Activity: 37
xpoolx never sent me 34 xmg's from their pool. contacted them 3 times and no reply plus they deleted all the transaction on my 2 months old account i was using for xmg. workers are there, but 34 xmg's are gone.....
dont know who runs it but that is scam.

I was using XpoolX but after the recent upgrade all my coins are gone and my none of my workers are able to connect for 24H. I see other workers online (60-90) but I can't seem to connect. I read somewhere that they said all coins were safe but they never seem to come back to my wallet so I'm not sure.

This makes me want to change pool. Any tips? Preferably where they don't allow whales to mine everything (I run Raspberry Pi's so I can't compete with that). Thanks!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Hi Folks

Have a question about staking , how long it remains in this mode usually , im curious because my wallet staking already more then 4 hours , nothing happens since it starts to stake ?

any information would be helpfull

thx and Happy mining

Wallet 1.4.5.3 Linux

fully synced

12 connections

Here is some info about PoS/Proof of Staking.
Its gives you more info.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269

thx for the fast response , very detailed and informational source
Activity: 3
I was using XpoolX but after the recent upgrade all my coins are gone and my none of my workers are able to connect for 24H. I see other workers online (60-90) but I can't seem to connect. I read somewhere that they said all coins were safe but they never seem to come back to my wallet so I'm not sure.

This makes me want to change pool. Any tips? Preferably where they don't allow whales to mine everything (I run Raspberry Pi's so I can't compete with that). Thanks!

my exact point on the current situation.

theres whales on all the pools and even on the speed limited one and none of the pools are doing anything about it

Hi

For those who have problems with missing coins, pease send me a email at [email protected] and i'll fix your accounts.

Sorry for inconvenences

Still no reply even though I've sent an e-mail many hours ago. When are you going to resolve all accounts? I'd like my mined coins back.
Thought i noticed a post here from xpoolx. Hope your issue will be solved.

Thanks. Yeah, it's the one I'm quoting in my message Smiley
legendary

theres whales on all the pools and even on the speed limited one and none of the pools are doing anything about it

Hi

For those who have problems with missing coins, pease send me a email at [email protected] and i'll fix your accounts.

Sorry for inconvenences

Still no reply even though I've sent an e-mail many hours ago. When are you going to resolve all accounts? I'd like my mined coins back.
Thought i noticed a post here from xpoolx. Hope your issue will be solved.
Activity: 3

Hi

Sorry for inconvenences

legendary
Hi Folks

Have a question about staking , how long it remains in this mode usually , im curious because my wallet staking already more then 4 hours , nothing happens since it starts to stake ?

thx and Happy mining

Wallet 1.4.5.3 Linux

fully synced

12 connections

Here is some info about PoS/Proof of Staking.
Its gives you more info.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269
Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.
Hi guys,

I need help with loading my backed up wallet. I updated to the latest version, and it created a new wallet. I have a *.DAT backup, but I see no option in the wallet for opening that file.

OP isn't looking for it. OP knows where it is. Wants to know how to restore a back-up.

@zeox_bg ::

I don't know how to restore a backup, either, but I have a few ideas.
Try this: 1. Close your wallet program. 2. COPY (don't CUT&paste) your backup wallet.dat into your magi data dir. 3. DO overwrite the auto-generated wallet.dat. 4. Restart wallet program.

Does that work?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Hi Folks

thx and Happy mining

Wallet 1.4.5.3 Linux

fully synced

12 connections
Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Activity: 133
Merit: 15

Roll Eyes Such friendly, much magic.
Will ignore your pool even if it will remain the only one. Love and kisses! Kiss

dreams Smiley

Sounds like a couple who don't actually know what this coin is about...

Remember miners: "Think Low Power not More Power"  Wink
legendary
Looking for a place to mine Magi?
Come to https://cryptotastic.net!!!
Not only are we a mining pool, I am trying build a fun community through Discord
https://discord.gg/PxCv68R

!!!Be Warned!!!
You must keep your total hash speed per wallet below 250 kh/s. 
And preferably at approximately 128 kh/s
I believe that all cpu miners allow you to limit how much cpu you are using per running session.
Either by overall cpu% or by number of threads(cores) and which ones to use per wallet session.
Need help configuring your miner, come to the discord channel and we will give you a hand.

We will not tolerate farms mining Magi.
You will be banned and your earning confiscated and restributed.
Very nice jjude80! Just like to add 1 thing to tell that huge miners are mining for profit. Check coinmarketcap & see that huge miners can receive gain more money with Monero.
Activity: 109
We will not tolerate farms mining Magi.
You will be banned and your earning confiscated and restributed.
Roll Eyes Such friendly, much magic.
Will ignore your pool even if it will remain the only one. Love and kisses! Kiss

dreams Smiley
Jump to: