Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 194. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
the whole point these pools are trying to help magi!!!!!!

other pool arent. and really its time for the developers to step in and do something about this.

Developers. cant you see how annoyed everyone is getting with this. Atleast we got pools who a trying to help your coin.

Now its your turn to do something

this is amid at you 111magic and joe! Especially 111magic who is actively avoiding any of this and answering trivial comments.

if the pools and the developers actually joined forces it isnt hard to do changes where by only registered pools are allowed on the magi network and allow miners to mine
then that way the pools can help enforce the limitations and everyone can actually fairly mine and earn which in turns boosts the magi network and its rank in the market and earnings for all.

Then for solo miners the only way to mine is through the wallet but have a hard code limit set in the wallet that way it reduces the the load on the network.

It isnt rocket science guys!!! theses changes arent too hard to integrate

by doing this it helps can take care of the network and stop this from happening again and protects the network from outside influence, etc.

and you know what this always does? it brings the community closer and empowers the magi coin further

if you cant see any of what i said you either dont care or are blinder then me who has 10% sight!!!!

this is my challenge to you 111magic and joe and the rest of the developers and the pools and for the community. Do we want to protect our coin or do want it say F**k IT and let the whalers take control!!!???

Your constant crying isn't helping anything. And your ideas to limit hashrate won't work. Making mining possible only through wallet sounds good at 1st, but think about it intelligently. 10 Mh is not 1 machine, it is probably over 100. So the person just runs a wallet on each machine and has a script to send all the coins to 1 address every few days.

There is only 1 method that would work. All miners would need to be registered to mine. Identify would need to be verified to register by using legal ID, kinda like bittrex. You want to mine like that? I sure don't.

If you really think you know how to make a "fair" coin, make your own. I'll be happy to mine it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Big mama whale has just arrived on minerclaim.net
1       anonymous       6,363kh/s
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Buying XMG is much more profitable than mining, for many years already.
That's why I only mined in the very, yes very, beginning.
All these newbie whales want to earn "money for nothing", well those times are gone for a long time.
You are all too late guys  Grin
Mining is only profitable in the very first weeks of a new coin. That was 4 years ago.

as i just said to a reply to someone. the whalers know the coin is easy to get to (exposed) thats the main issue and they are exploiting it
Activity: 93
Update: TrasMaMod XMG Pool is now live again and open for mining Smiley
(we will continue to practice 300KH/s)

Sorry mate the way the network is there no point in mining.

at the moment the coin is dying with payouts getting less and less to the point where you can throw unicorns at it and get dust in return.

1800kh for 1xmg. i could sell my toe nail clippings and get more then 1xmg

As i said the "important" people are hiding and doing nothing. no speaking, nothing. they aren't being proud and aren't being respectful to the community.

All they can see is $$ cos they are the winners with all the transaction fees they get and us little people are the losers.

At 1800kh, YOU are a whale.

lol and he was the one most angry bc of high hash.  
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
I think whales just jumped on Magi once they saw the recent price increase without knowing how the coin works. They don't understand that their rewards don't increase just because they use more hashing power. Once they realize they can make more money on another coin they will point their rigs elsewhere. It doesn't make sense to spend hundreds of dollars mining for $5/day.

at the moment the coin is dying with payouts getting less and less to the point where you can throw unicorns at it and get dust in return.

As i said the "important" people are hiding and doing nothing. no speaking, nothing. they aren't being proud and aren't being respectful to the community.

All they can see is $$ cos they are the winners with all the transaction fees they get and us little people are the losers.

even at 1000!
Activity: 63

the whole point these pools are trying to help magi!!!!!!

other pool arent. and really its time for the developers to step in and do something about this.

Developers. cant you see how annoyed everyone is getting with this. Atleast we got pools who a trying to help your coin.

Now its your turn to do something

this is amid at you 111magic and joe! Especially 111magic who is actively avoiding any of this and answering trivial comments.

if the pools and the developers actually joined forces it isnt hard to do changes where by only registered pools are allowed on the magi network and allow miners to mine
then that way the pools can help enforce the limitations and everyone can actually fairly mine and earn which in turns boosts the magi network and its rank in the market and earnings for all.

Then for solo miners the only way to mine is through the wallet but have a hard code limit set in the wallet that way it reduces the the load on the network.

It isnt rocket science guys!!! theses changes arent too hard to integrate

by doing this it helps can take care of the network and stop this from happening again and protects the network from outside influence, etc.

and you know what this always does? it brings the community closer and empowers the magi coin further

if you cant see any of what i said you either dont care or are blinder then me who has 10% sight!!!!

this is my challenge to you 111magic and joe and the rest of the developers and the pools and for the community. Do we want to protect our coin or do want it say F**k IT and let the whalers take control!!!???
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Rules are worthless if nobody cares and act as promised

http://i.prntscr.com/afjZJi6xSY6ZNcQUekss4w.png

https://pom.m-hash.com
Activity: 17
What are your strategies to prevent whales?

Establish a limit of 250-300Kh / s per user in each mining pool

Next Gen combination wallet/mining app. maybe.

Activity: 56
Amigos que me recomiendan para poder generar 1 XMG diario Huh? Huh Huh

Friends who recommend me to generate 1 XMG daily Huh? Huh Huh
Time To Feel XMG Moon Which We Missed

jajajaaj yes friend .....
while btc has lost 10% in the last 24 hours XMG has increased its value.
The volume of XMG has also increased, a few hours ago it was 46 BTC now it is already in excess of 70 BTC .. Grin
Activity: 96
Time To Feel XMG Moon Which We Missed

Establish a limit of 250-300Kh / s per user in each mining pool
Activity: 59
amigos, no se si estoy en lo cierto pero después del HK he tenido la impresión de que la extracción de moneda se ha vuelto mucha mas lenta!
A alguien aquí le esta pasando lo mismo?

Friends, I do not know if I am right but after the HK I have had the impression that the extraction of currency has become much slower!
Is the same thing happening to someone here? Huh
Activity: 17
Hi guys,

Another newbie question here.

I started mining on Minerclaim yesterday with my little rpi3 cluster, I can see now some balance as "unconfirmed" in my account, how long it usually takes to confirm the balance inside a pool? I don't know exactly how this "confirmation process works", that's the origin of my questions.

Thanks in advance.
A MagiCoin Block need 520 confirmations to be counted as mature , doesnt matter if generated by pool workers or solo miners

so in short , you must wait untill another 520 blocks were solved

Also depends on the pool, Supernova only takes 120 blocks
of course they can do , but of they own risk and only if they have their wallet backed up with enough supply to pay out in advance  , thats the risky way for a pool

Supernova feeds whales. Won't use them.  Angry

They all seem to be, so who do you recommend?

Not all. Lately I have been using Cryptotastic. I am getting a lot of work start request though. I have not determined if it is due to the pool or just coincidence there yet. lucky pool, coin magi xmg, some others have a 250kh/s cap on miners. https://poolinfo.systms.org/

Activity: 1
They all seem to be, so who do you recommend?
The thing is , even if every pool ban the whales , they will just solomine , or launch their own pool ,
There is nothing we can do , this is a desing flaw of magi , and we can just hope that the ridiculous low rewards will relocate soon these high hashrates miners to monero or aeon.
Jump to: