Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 221. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
https://cryptotastic.net
We are ready and running. I believe the hf will hit in 4-5hrs we have 24 miners ready and running in anticipation.  We have found blocks. only 3 but that better than none.  Im not expecting us to hit anymore in the next few hours, but who know.  Anything can happen. 
Thanks for posting the info & welcome in our friendly Magi community!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
https://cryptotastic.net
We are ready and running. I believe the hf will hit in 4-5hrs we have 24 miners ready and running in anticipation.  We have found blocks. only 3 but that better than none.  Im not expecting us to hit anymore in the next few hours, but who know.  Anything can happen.  

Join our growing community on Discord
https://discord.gg/PxCv68R
Activity: 13
1606666, almost there!
Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.
Has anyone been able to register at Cryptopia since Christmas?

I had no issues. Bittrex, on the other hand... I wonder what's happening that they needed to close registrations?
Activity: 31
Has anyone been able to register at Cryptopia since Christmas?
Activity: 8

yeah everyone stopped mining when they saw funny stuff happening on trex lol time for beer and popcorn Smiley
watching my miners with beer and popcorn ^^
363 left Grin
Activity: 93

yeah everyone stopped mining when they saw funny stuff happening on trex lol time for beer and popcorn Smiley
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 41
Less than 400 blocks until the hard fork.. last 400 blocks took 6 hours 45 minutes.
Activity: 93
thank you for the answers Smiley so then i guess i wait for tonight, to test i again Cheesy

i am using a ryzen 7 1700x which give me about 230kh

Only a few blocks to go now until the HF - wonder what will happen when the wallets open for business again
Moad?
maybe trex is getting ready to unload, collection time?   
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
thank you for the answers Smiley so then i guess i wait for tonight, to test i again Cheesy

Only a few blocks to go now until the HF - wonder what will happen when the wallets open for business again
Moad?
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

450 blocks to go :-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 5

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
And otherwise they have been orphaned like almost all blocks at this moment untill hard fork has been complete
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hello,

i have a question about solo mining. I have configured my wallet conf like this:

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=8232
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

Everything works out fine, i can connect and start solo mining. Every hour or so i get an windows notification about incomming transactions but they never show up in the wallet. Is there somethin i am doing wrong?

Image:

thank you in advance  Smiley

can someone help me, please Cheesy

You're probably getting all orphans. There's not much point in trying at this moment due to chain issues. You should until after the hardfork to start/resume mining.
The hardfork should happen in the next 12 hours or so, so you don't have to wait much. Make sure you're using wallet v1.4.5.1.
Anyways I wish you the best of luck in solo mining: it's not common to get a block with standard hashrates.
Activity: 2
Hello,

i have a question about solo mining. I have configured my wallet conf like this:

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=8232
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

Everything works out fine, i can connect and start solo mining. Every hour or so i get an windows notification about incomming transactions but they never show up in the wallet. Is there somethin i am doing wrong?

Image: https://ibb.co/nKhvMb

Maybe they need to be confirmed before they will show up in your wallet. Could take a day or two. What CPU are you running that you get that much coins per hour?
Activity: 5
Hello,

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=8232
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

Image: https://ibb.co/nKhvMb

Jump to: