Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 239. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I updated my wallet to the latest version but the coins are not staking. Do i need to do anything ? can anyone advise.

I have done the update as well and staking is not working properly too.
The hardfork will teake place at 2200 CET Local time (4:00 PM EST, 2100 UTC).
Propably we kann expect working staking and mining reward distribution after the Hardfork.

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I updated my wallet to the latest version but the coins are not staking. Do i need to do anything ? can anyone advise.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I've updated my wallet to the latest version and I'm still getting "connection refused" from Minerclaim, is it correct?

Yes minerclaim will update later.
Activity: 13
I've updated my wallet to the latest version and I'm still getting "connection refused" from Minerclaim, is it correct?

Activity: 5
Request for all working pools!!
Please quote this post & add working pool in it!
That way i can see what pool i need to contact to inform about new releases. Thanks in advance.
Hi, been using this pool a bit, seems to not be updated as of now.
http://pool.mineproject.ru/explorer
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I like Magi's concept, i like the fair mining & unique blockreward system, i like the awesome Magi community with more than 1000 pages on bitcointalk without fud, i like the start without ico & more

Yeah it seems like a promising project. Dont have alot invested but it apears to be very undervalued at the moment. Old coin with a steady team. Considering to start mining after fork so my cpu can for its part as well :p
Thanks for the nice words here & welcome in our friendly Magi community
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I like Magi's concept, i like the fair mining & unique blockreward system, i like the awesome Magi community with more than 1000 pages on bitcointalk without fud, i like the start without ico & more

Yeah it seems like a promising project. Dont have alot invested but it apears to be very undervalued at the moment. Old coin with a steady team. Considering to start mining after fork so my cpu can for its part as well :p
Activity: 16
Anybody else getting a runtime error with the new windows wallet ?
C:\wallet\bin\64\m-wallet.exe

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support for more information"

I had that same problem because I did not have the conf file set up right. After correcting conf file it was fine. Might look into that maybe.

Thank you for the info, that fixed it, I changed the config file before reboot and that when it started with the runtime error.

Cheers
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 1
Could the development team, please, compile a 32 bit Windows version of the wallet? I run my wallet on an old Lenovo tablet and the pre-hardfork version had a 32bit one. Thank you
Activity: 18

I had that same problem because I did not have the conf file set up right. After correcting conf file it was fine. Might look into that maybe.
Activity: 56
When is the HardFork happening and how long till the pools are back up and running?... this might of already been answered but im not reading over 1000 pages to find out

Then maybe you don't deserve to know the answer when it is literally one or two pages back? And on the twitter feed. And the reddit page. And the slack. Etc. Even just a #magicoin search on twitter would have netted you the info.

Sorry, Im being facetious

It's today, well tonight/afternoon to be exact. 2200 CET Local time (4:00 PM EST, 2100 UTC). Pools will be back up when their respective operators update them, you'd have to check with them on that.
Activity: 1
When is the HardFork happening and how long till the pools are back up and running?... this might of already been answered but im not reading over 1000 pages to find out
Activity: 78
Any thoughts on what will happen later after hardfork?
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
I came here to check why staking was only making orphans.  Glad to hear a new wallet version is on its way.  I would like to make a request to make sure that it will be possible to compile the new wallet on ARM64 devices.  I have ordered some new PI devices that have been shipped, and I really want to run the magi wallet on a low power device that I can leave on all the time.  My existing ARM64 device does not have enough space on it to test the new version, but in the past when I tried to build the wallet it failed although I could build wallets for other coins.  If someone could test the new version on a Raspberry PI 3 or similar ARM64 device and post build instructions, it would be greatly appreciated.
I got it compiled for the 64bit version of the rpi3 and the 32bit version for the rpiZero (planning to do the 32bit Rpi3 soon)
Both working.

Follow the instructions here :
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gridcat/how-to-install-coin-magi-wallet-on-your-raspberry-pi

You'll need at least an 8Gb sd-card for it to compile and store the blockchain.
Activity: 19
Is there a way to import multiple private keys without triggering a rescan for each one? This seems to be a feature of later BTC-based wallets. Thanks!
Activity: 16

Activity: 107
I am very much looking forward to it, thank you.
Activity: 56

una ayuda que pool esta utilizando para magi

raaayooossssss    lllega rápido la cantidad pero no la confirmaciones jejeej  diosss bueno tocara esperar
[/quote]

Trabajo con minerclaim, suprnova, xpoolx, zpool, cuando estaba comenzando me recomendaron usar varios pools en caso de que alguno tenga problemas quedan los otros produciendo. Saludos espero haberte ayudado.  Smiley
Activity: 32
m-wallet version v1.4.5.1

Hard fork will take place at block #1606950. See below for the details of hard fork.

Particular thanks to who involved in the internal test done by 111magic, ex33s, filoozom. filoozom has been making the code base much improved, and we're expecting some further improvements coming through. goldlabel maintains the facebook page and made prompt actions as well as regular basis operation. There're surely public tests involved many people who are very active on the progress I can't name since so many have offered helps.

You guys are awesome! very active & always friendly Keep up the good work
Jump to: