Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 29. (Read 2375360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Staking away! Thanks guys
Need to get my node back up and running - have a circuit breaker on its way... then all I need to do is clear some space for the server
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Staking away! Thanks guys
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Anyone know whats up with Minerclaim?  Haven't been getting any payouts or confirmations and now the website is down.
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
hey guys,

does anybody know who the owners of coinpot.co are ?

they stole a withdrawel of 0.021 btc from me witch i want back.

gr xms
Activity: 47
Activity: 52
FYI: Then I can inform that TrasMaMod XMG Pool (magi.trasmamod.com) is up and running again. Happy mining Smiley

Awesome, thank you. However, the dashboard does not seem to be updating the confirmed/unconfirmed balances...nor does the transactions page under the 'My Account' heading.
Thanks,
Hocus

It has been corrected. It was a cronjob that was stopped. But it is doing things correctly now and sending transactions too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
In the meantime you can read some news about the topia hack:

https://elementus.io/blog/cryptopia-hack-transparency/

Any idea when Joe comes back from his long vacation.
After our cash out of december 2017, I guess he must earn some money now again.
Also we need some new money for the vacation this year.  Grin

Magic, we want to hear something from you again, only the three of us are left.
All others seem to have gone.

Yup not all of us, but i think Joe is not coming back, why i dont know.
I know Magic is reading this topic, but becoz Joe is not even speaking to Magic he dont has anything to tell you/us
Yes thats right. I'am still here. Was very busy with moving to another home.

hey Magic

welcome back hoe gaat het met je hows is it going ?

gr xms
stil here

Nice to see you are still here. I hope to come back but don't receive anything yet from Joe. Maybe i need to find another coin for promotions.  Its hard because i promoted XMG for more than 4 years.  Cry
Hi Magic,
I know how hard you worked for this coin and how much money and time you spend and im sry it is going this way, but im very thankful you did. Wink
Maby you can join BLE and keep their ANN updated, those guys r discord believers so people who r not doing that %$%$% site (like myself) r not getting the updates Wink
Thank you very much for your nice words Goldlabel.
You also did a great job for Magi. 👍
FYI: Then I can inform that TrasMaMod XMG Pool (magi.trasmamod.com) is up and running again. Happy mining Smiley

Awesome, thank you. However, the dashboard does not seem to be updating the confirmed/unconfirmed balances...nor does the transactions page under the 'My Account' heading.
Thanks,
Hocus

Everything should be ok now. It was a cronjob that was stopped. But that is fixed and all coins is now calculated. And payments/transactions is also fixed.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

I know Magic is reading this topic, but becoz Joe is not even speaking to Magic he dont has anything to tell you/us

hey Magic

gr xms
stil here

Nice to see you are still here. I hope to come back but don't receive anything yet from Joe. Maybe i need to find another coin for promotions.  Its hard because i promoted XMG for more than 4 years.  Cry
Hi Magic,
I know how hard you worked for this coin and how much money and time you spend and im sry it is going this way, but im very thankful you did. Wink
Maby you can join BLE and keep their ANN updated, those guys r discord believers so people who r not doing that %$%$% site (like myself) r not getting the updates Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

hey Magic

gr xms
stil here

Nice to see you are still here. I hope to come back but don't receive anything yet from Joe. Maybe i need to find another coin for promotions.  Its hard because i promoted XMG for more than 4 years.  Cry
Activity: 21

Thanks,
Hocus
legendary
Can you clarify this part a little bit, please.
I think that if coins sent to wallet for too long, if owners want to stake them, they simply open wallet, and wait few minutes to start actively staking.
because there is no need to wait few hours to get mintable coins in the case, right?
if the coins are too long in your wallet (over 30 days) then you need to send them back to yourself!
Check the white paper in the OP - there is a threshold implemented in Magi which means if the coin ages are a certain age (was around 14,000 confirmations - which used to be about 30 days) then they will not stake. To get around this you can send the coins back to yourself

If you keep your wallet always staking then there are some thresholds which can be set in the magi.conf file

https://www.m-core.org/bin/example-conf/
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Can you clarify this part a little bit, please.
I think that if coins sent to wallet for too long, if owners want to stake them, they simply open wallet, and wait few minutes to start actively staking.
because there is no need to wait few hours to get mintable coins in the case, right?
if the coins are too long in your wallet (over 30 days) then you need to send them back to yourself!
legendary
how much is required for staking? ive got about 100 xmg and the wallet doesnt say "not enough weight" anymore after i resent the funds to myself, been open a few days, any advice?
hi - magi needs a number of confirmations before the stake is minted - usually wait about 8-12 hours - if the coins are too long in your wallet (over 30 days) then you need to send them back to yourself!
Does anyone know what's happened to the trasmamod pool (magi.trasmamod.com)? It's been down roughly 48 hours now... Huh

FYI: Hi everyone. the TrasMaMod XMG Pool (magi.trasmamod.com) will TEMPORARY be taken down due to maintenance from today (thursday afternoon) and during the whole weekend. It will come online again after the weekend.

(Has anounced that in Slack. But I forgot to anounce it here. But it will be up again after the weekend.)
Activity: 9
how much is required for staking? ive got about 100 xmg and the wallet doesnt say "not enough weight" anymore after i resent the funds to myself, been open a few days, any advice?

ummh. 100 coins should work...
100 coins should be enought. retry send, and keep the wallet open around five days..
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Activity: 21
Does anyone know what's happened to the trasmamod pool (magi.trasmamod.com)? It's been down roughly 48 hours now... Huh
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

hey Magic

gr xms
stil here

Pages:
Jump to: