Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 258. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Wow, quite a large correction on USD/BTC today - Magi seems to be holding up well as usual.
Well, Magi lost $ 0.10 since yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wow, quite a large correction on USD/BTC today - Magi seems to be holding up well as usual.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
good luck with the tests. hope all will be fine soon so we can burn some electricity and gain some coins again Cheesy
Thanks deztroyr1!

Nice volume & value on Bittrex
Whats happening with btc? Drops hard!!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
good luck with the tests. hope all will be fine soon so we can burn some electricity and gain some coins again Cheesy
legendary
newbie question. Do i need to withdraw to my wallet on my mac the little bit of coin i have on minerclaim before the HF, or can I just leave it there?
Depends on the pool messages/rules.
Contact the pool by support ticket and ask them this question.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
newbie question. Do i need to withdraw to my wallet on my mac the little bit of coin i have on minerclaim before the HF, or can I just leave it there?
Activity: 10
Aye getting jealous and grumpy. Like others, had a large buy order tying up all my coins.
legendary
Bittrex is up!
Just noticed that myself - lets see if Magi will make some gains like most other alts have today =)
Activity: 10
Bittrex is up!
Activity: 4
Of course thats annoying but you‘ll make your x2 or x3 with xmg  Wink
Activity: 56
Wallet is under automated maintenance on Bittrex. Was also yesterday if I remember correctly.
Shall I better wait for the new wallet release ?
I would if I were you - just to be on the safe side.

I always hold off on transfering coins around hard forks =) I guess that's why Magi is also offline on trex

Naturally, I had my entire blockfolio tied up in buys/sells for XMG and they won't let you cancel them in Maintenance, so i completely missed out on the Bitcoin Cash spike, I could have doubled or tripled my portfolio in a day with that while waiting for XMG to be back.
legendary
Wallet is under automated maintenance on Bittrex. Was also yesterday if I remember correctly.

I always hold off on transfering coins around hard forks =) I guess that's why Magi is also offline on trex
Yes. FYI Testing is started!💪
Great - will be good to see a new, stronger Magi =)
legendary
Any prospects as to when hard fork is going to happen? At least rough idea?
Magi team is testing at this moment. We all hope testresults will be good. After that the release will follow asap.
Activity: 31
Any prospects as to when hard fork is going to happen? At least rough idea?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What happens with the transactions. and I saw that this guy is submiting work with transactions, and i also saw that these blocks were getting verified.
legendary

Yes. FYI Testing is started!💪
legendary

Activity: 7
Erm... is this supposed to be happening? It's only 12/20/2017 @ 2:35pm PST, and BullMining is already generating blocks for tomorrow...
https://i.imgur.com/QLPoNZl.png

Just wait for the flood of miners coming on here asking where their coins went after the fork...  just wait for it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin yup thats the funny part Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have operated on Zulu time for my whole life...being a day ahead is not that weird.  Ever have a convo with someone in Kwaj?  They are past the I-dateline. 

Are all transactions only for 40.22...ALWAYS? I could be ignorant, but that seems way fishier than the date being ahead.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Erm... is this supposed to be happening? It's only 12/20/2017 @ 2:35pm PST, and BullMining is already generating blocks for tomorrow...

Just wait for the flood of miners coming on here asking where their coins went after the fork...  just wait for it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin yup thats the funny part Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Jump to: