Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 259. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Erm... is this supposed to be happening? It's only 12/20/2017 @ 2:35pm PST, and BullMining is already generating blocks for tomorrow...
https://i.imgur.com/QLPoNZl.png

Any blocks mined right now are likely to be invalidated. So I wouldn't worry too much, it's their loss since everyone is saying not to mine right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Erm... is this supposed to be happening? It's only 12/20/2017 @ 2:35pm PST, and BullMining is already generating blocks for tomorrow...
What will happen to value when the HF happens? Will it drop and then recorrect? Or will it just run through the ceiling all of a sudden?

Im curious because I have an open buy order on bittrex for like 200 XMG @ .00002550 BTC. Im wondering if I should change it a bit to maximize the buy.
Activity: 10
Admin(s) at Suprnova!

Can you relax the withdrawal limit, as I have a little coin there that I am unable to withdraw.  What is the total of coin that people cannot withdraw because of this limit  Roll Eyes

My coin that you have, is not worth much right now, but it is more than half a days worth of mining. I have high hopes for Magi, so every bit of coin maybe worth a lot more in the future.

Thanks.

min payout is 0.0001 ...

Thanks,

0.08734715 XMG is not much, but I have high hopes for Magi and every little counts.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Admin(s) at Suprnova!

Can you relax the withdrawal limit, as I have a little coin there that I am unable to withdraw.  What is the total of coin that people cannot withdraw because of this limit  Roll Eyes

My coin that you have, is not worth much right now, but it is more than half a days worth of mining. I have high hopes for Magi, so every bit of coin maybe worth a lot more in the future.

Thanks.

min payout is 0.0001 ...
Close  Wink

min payout is 0.01
transaction fee is 0.0001
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Admin(s) at Suprnova!

Thanks.

min payout is 0.0001 ...
I just found this YouTube video about Blockchain.   It might be worth a watch to anyone new to Crypto and want to know more about how it works.  It goes into great detail of the blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdO0olVfAA
Admin(s) at Suprnova!

Thanks.

Hi

On www.xpoolx.com/magindex.php this night we found a valid block and confirmed. Is it possible? or it's a forked block and wont be valid?

Thanks

The dev said that they will try to minimize any roll-back on the chain, but that isn't a guarantee it won't happen. So the block might be valid, it might not be valid, or it might be rolled back. personally, I wouldn't be wasting energy on mining right now since it is unknown what will happen exactly. Just be patient and wait for the hardfork.
hello
2 days ago i had 0.7xx on suprnova and i send it to my wallet and it made the transfer super fast
and later on that day i decided to format my pc so i send all my xmg to my Bittrex wallet and the transfer went ok and i had @ 5min until i was able to use them

can someone tell me what can i make with my backup? because i made a backup to my wallet but i don't find any restore section

Reinstall a fresh copy of the wallet, then shut it down. Find the location of wallet.dat for your system and simply replace the new "wallet.dat" with the backed up version. Then restart your wallet.
thanks.
waiting again for all the blocks to be downloaded

Wallet is under automated maintenance on Bittrex. Was also yesterday if I remember correctly.
Shall I better wait for the new wallet release ?

its like this from 16-dec
its working only some hours/day

i feel an explosion coming  soon on Magi (x3 or x5  Roll Eyes )

I would wait till the new wallet is released after the hardfork to download the blockchain, otherwise you might just have to do it again.
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
Hi

On www.xpoolx.com/magindex.php this night we found a valid block and confirmed. Is it possible? or it's a forked block and wont be valid?

Thanks

The magi block explorer shows apparently normal PoW extraction. High reward due to low hashrate.
So, xpoolx's block seems to be valid.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Hi

Thanks
Activity: 28
hello
2 days ago i had 0.7xx on suprnova and i send it to my wallet and it made the transfer super fast
and later on that day i decided to format my pc so i send all my xmg to my Bittrex wallet and the transfer went ok and i had @ 5min until i was able to use them

can someone tell me what can i make with my backup? because i made a backup to my wallet but i don't find any restore section

Reinstall a fresh copy of the wallet, then shut it down. Find the location of wallet.dat for your system and simply replace the new "wallet.dat" with the backed up version. Then restart your wallet.
thanks.
waiting again for all the blocks to be downloaded

Wallet is under automated maintenance on Bittrex. Was also yesterday if I remember correctly.

its like this from 16-dec
its working only some hours/day

i feel an explosion coming  soon on Magi (x3 or x5  Roll Eyes )

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
hello

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
To All,

We got an issue few days ago, and here I'd make quick overview:

1) I'm getting to a point for an internal test of the fix (tomorrow night); I appreciated those who have helped MAGI on this incident. In case one wish to test or review changes, you can come to Slack; find 111magic (coin_magi_xmg) / ex33s / me there.

This incident has been observed as being related to the Pow / PoS rule in combination with the fact that 2-hour future blocks allowed as in the original design. Addition to this, the new block rule disturbs the difficulty, and this feature of uncertainty seems yet to get around. In observation of the Pow / PoS rule actually not being a major factor fixing the prior chain forking issue, I'd go (temporarily to go permanent upon no upcoming concerns) disable it. In the meantime, we will do a reduction of time drift for the blocks.

2) We try to make a release of the fix within this week. My expectation is that the fix would be like changes implemented such a way that a hard fork is required. Chain downtime or rollback will be avoided as much as possible, and actually I don't see those are necessary. Except for a need of the hard fork to get mining back to normal, this incident seems no influence on things like sending / receiving. Let me know if I missed some thing.

Sounds fine to me Joe - thanks again for all your hard work
Awesome Joe thanks for the info!💪
Activity: 16
To All,

1) I'm getting to a point for an internal test of the fix (tomorrow night); I appreciated those who have helped MAGI on this incident. In case one wish to test or review changes, you can come to Slack; find 111magic (coin_magi_xmg) / ex33s / me there.

This incident has been observed as being related to the Pow / PoS rule in combination with the fact that 2-hour future blocks allowed as in the original design. Addition to this, the new block rule disturbs the difficulty, and this feature of uncertainty seems yet to get around. In observation of the Pow / PoS rule actually not being a major factor fixing the prior chain forking issue, I'd go (temporarily to go permanent upon no upcoming concerns) disable it. In the meantime, we will do a reduction of time drift for the blocks.

2) We try to make a release of the fix within this week. My expectation is that the fix would be like changes implemented such a way that a hard fork is required. Chain downtime or rollback will be avoided as much as possible, and actually I don't see those are necessary. Except for a need of the hard fork to get mining back to normal, this incident seems no influence on things like sending / receiving. Let me know if I missed some thing.

Thanks for your hard work as well as everybody else that have been involved !!

Cross fingers it all goes fine.

Q
Activity: 28
hello

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
To All,

Sounds fine to me Joe - thanks again for all your hard work
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
To All,

Jump to: