Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 257. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what a spike on MXG
hope to over pass the .75 Cheesy

I don't really understand what is happening... It seems that someone is mining in the future, and that other miners (pools) can't mine anymore.
But, at the same time, the coin is still usable : transactions are possible, and the price evolve...
How is that possible?
Activity: 28
what a spike on MXG
hope to over pass the .75 Cheesy
Activity: 10
It is very encouraging to see such actively involved Devs. Thank you for your time and efforts.
Activity: 5
soon like in 1 hour or soon like in next week ?
Not in 1 hour. 😉 Magi will post a date when the all improvements are 100%. Hope we can inform you asap about that. Magi learned during the years that very fast fix
is not always the best fix. So rather take little more time & be sure all things running smooth again.
Magi community will surely grow... Thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Any update on the testing

How soon will we back mining ?
24 hours of testing are passed. Results are good. Some little improvements are in progress. Hardfork will be there soon.
Great to hear =)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
My balance on MinerClaim keeps seeming to dwindle down. I had about half a coin, and now I only have 0.352466... Is there any way to manually override the 1.0XMG minimum cashout rule? I don't want to lose anymore of my coins.
Minerclaim posted a message 1 page back. Coins are safe with them.

I didn't ask if their platform is safe. I asked where my coin went, and if there was a possibility to cash out before I reach 1 XMG mined.
Ah ok. Think Minerclaim will get back on it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
My balance on MinerClaim keeps seeming to dwindle down. I had about half a coin, and now I only have 0.352466... Is there any way to manually override the 1.0XMG minimum cashout rule? I don't want to lose anymore of my coins.

I didn't ask if their platform is safe. I asked where my coin went, and if there was a possibility to cash out before I reach 1 XMG mined.
legendary
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
legendary
Not in 1 hour. 😉 Magi will post a date when the all improvements are 100%. Hope we can inform you asap about that. Magi learned during the years that very fast fix
is not always the best fix. So rather take little more time & be sure all things running smooth again.
Activity: 16

24 hours of testing are passed. Results are good. Some little improvements are in progress. Hardfork will be there soon.

Thanks for updating us
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o

Thanks for the update !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
legendary

Activity: 16

legendary
Nice volume on Bittrex today.
Low sell-orders => below 50 btc

💪
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
newbie question. Do i need to withdraw to my wallet on my mac the little bit of coin i have on minerclaim before the HF, or can I just leave it there?

Hi,

you don't need to withdraw your coins, but of course you can. We will go online as usual as soon as the new version is released, so - no worries :-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wow, quite a large correction on USD/BTC today - Magi seems to be holding up well as usual.
Well, Magi lost $ 0.10 since yesterday.
I was comparing to the BTC price and other alts - not to the USD =)

EDIT:  (Although admittedly, Magi missed out on the Alt pumps over the last couple of days)
Activity: 28
great coin magi i just made a nice profit Cheesy
legendary
Wow, quite a large correction on USD/BTC today - Magi seems to be holding up well as usual.
Well, Magi lost $ 0.10 since yesterday.
That might be right. But more because of the drop from btc. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/magi/
Jump to: