Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 267. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I remeber magi was delisted from polo, can you tell me why? low volume? It looks like a very solid project to me.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
For me its look like Suprnova and Minerclaim gets DDosd and someone with a big Hashrate claims the coins.. because its not zpool..

And pom isnt working right either.

I can confirm that Pom isn't working
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
For me its look like Suprnova and Minerclaim gets DDosd and someone with a big Hashrate claims the coins.. because its not zpool..

And pom isnt working right either.
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2760/magi-xmg

--------- 
Noticed that. Just wait for Joe to check it.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
This doesn't look good:

Code:
generated 40.22156043
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : proof-of-work block violation (prior PoS not seen or wait 10 mins) (height = 1596752)
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ERROR: MagiMiner : ProcessBlock, block not accepted
MagiMiner:
new block found 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
hmmm...

suprnova.cc just nosedived in its workers.. was over 1200 workers with a Global 80mhash/s rate  Now only 180 workers with Global 3mhash/s

Same with m-hash...

Wonder what broke?

Efficiency also just tanked, dropped down into the 80's for everyone.

Also noticed that Pom is making up the Network hashrate on its dashboard.  Something up?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
do you have telegram chat?
Activity: 56
hmmm...

suprnova.cc just nosedived in its workers.. was over 1200 workers with a Global 80mhash/s rate  Now only 180 workers with Global 3mhash/s

Same with m-hash...

Wonder what broke?

Efficiency also just tanked, dropped down into the 80's for everyone.
legendary
Not bad, certainly not bad.

It's time to wake up dev, i think.
Did I read someone is mining 6m magi per day? The entire chain will be mined out by the end of next week if that is correct...

EDIT: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!extraction doesn't look like that pic is correct
View from pools are giving a view for a moment. Not for longer than thats.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Did I read someone is mining 6m magi per day? The entire chain will be mined out by the end of next week if that is correct...

EDIT: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!extraction doesn't look like the data in that pic is correct
legendary
Was there some planned milestone for magi on Jan 1st 2018? If so, can anybody remember what it was?

If so, its about time to start drumming up some interest
I will launch a give-away this weekend & hope to give more info soon. Btw are there more people who lost coins on Yobit??? What happend with those coins??

They are still sitting there on the exchange, they can be traded, just not withdrawn. I have around 3,000 on there still - I think one or two others also have some stuck
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Staking stopped a few hours ago..
Activity: 20
last block mined is 1596738.
then no mining or staking.

may be some problem in blockchain.
many blocks mined by 9QBr5xGuogHTue5cphz9B5ApQhrqBysZv8.
And no staking blocks between two mined blocks
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
hmmm...

Same with m-hash...

Wonder what broke?
Activity: 28
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Good to hear you got the staking sorted, rewards aren't huge for me they work out at about 1.7% per year - still better than nothing - and for me I'm getting more in staking than mining

don't knock it Wink
That's better than most bank interest rates these days!! lol
legendary
Was there some planned milestone for magi on Jan 1st 2018? If so, can anybody remember what it was?

I will launch a give-away this weekend & hope to give more info soon. Btw are there more people who lost coins on Yobit??? What happend with those coins??
legendary

Jump to: