Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 263. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Bittrex XMG market offline.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I can't understand how Bullmining are finding the blocks, when there are still issues and all the other pools are down.
they are using the holy trinity of Mining...
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

I'm spinning up my bull pool miners as i type... Wink

Wont all of that just end up in a bunch of orphan'd blocks?
Yes. Currently mining isn't possible. You won't get any coins from these pools.

We mined 5 Blocks during the attack which weren't orphaned: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9SF4424pdanxQuA46XceLMjhzD3BC9Ur15.htm
Ok good! Dev will try finish it asap. Hope today!  Remember the time-difference with Europe!😉
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I can't understand how Bullmining are finding the blocks, when there are still issues and all the other pools are down.
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

We mined 5 Blocks during the attack which weren't orphaned: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9SF4424pdanxQuA46XceLMjhzD3BC9Ur15.htm
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I have been trying to get friends to look at XMG but they google and don't find any social or talk about it, Magi need more PR to grow
You are right. Magi could use all help with that.
Marketcap shows almost 4 million now its a huge raise compared with the beginning of 2017.

Past time I knew magi at irc freenode, someone help me to set up mining first time in my life and got nice magi rain, until I move to new place. Now, I have internet connection again and workin with xmg mining again. But now, the channel is empty. Any other place for xmg community?
Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/GVNlf0KUl9wA2xZosHEVQw
Activity: 13
hello guys is this solo minable?
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

Activity: 56
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

Activity: 10

I think its because we use magi-stratum instead of nomp for stratum or something else.

@Paul30003: We have some problems with microsoft mailaccounts (hotmail, msn, outlook). Will be fixed in the next hours.

Are you unable to manually activate my account?  I have miners doing nothing

I think its because we use magi-stratum instead of nomp for stratum or something else.

@Paul30003: We have some problems with microsoft mailaccounts (hotmail, msn, outlook). Will be fixed in the next hours.
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

I have all my miners sitting around doing nothing, I signed up to get mining there by I have not received the activation email, so I cant logon.  (Yes, I checked my trash folder!)
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Luck
Bruit-force
an Ignorance Wink

Activity: 31
Any updates or ETA's?  I see some people say their pools are up and running again, but nothing for me so far (stratum/m-hash.com).
Can anyone actually describe what the problem is?
Activity: 154
We at Bullmining don't have any issues with stratum.

We've got lots of orphan blocks yesterday, but the last three we solved were valid and maturing.

https://xmg.bullmining.com

Hi,
Suspecting you might have some issue, according to your pool stats i'm going to mine over 750,000 magi today, on my single PC, which would net me over $375,000...whilst i'd love that to be the case, i suspect it's not.

J

alot of orphaned blocks too. and some today as validity not even 100%
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

We've got lots of orphan blocks yesterday, but the last three we solved were valid and maturing.

Hi,
Suspecting you might have some issue, according to your pool stats i'm going to mine over 750,000 magi today, on my single PC, which would net me over $375,000...whilst i'd love that to be the case, i suspect it's not.

J
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have been trying to get friends to look at XMG but they google and don't find any social or talk about it, Magi need more PR to grow
Marketcap shows almost 4 million now its a huge raise compared with the beginning of 2017.

Past time I knew magi at irc freenode, someone help me to set up mining first time in my life and got nice magi rain, until I move to new place. Now, I have internet connection again and workin with xmg mining again. But now, the channel is empty. Any other place for xmg community?
Telegram channel
Activity: 462
Merit: 109

Activity: 154
Hi Guys

I'm kinda new to this

whats the best settings for m-wallet? to for staking, etc?

Thanks

regards
Jeremy
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi there,

Just coming back to Magi after a break for 2-3 months.
Using wallet Magi Core version v1.4.4.1 (64-bit), deleted all in folder apart from wallet and .conf, and spent 48 hours letting chain sync.
Can see my balance, but when i type "getmininginfo" i an seeing nethash of only 1740 hps, which i know can't be right. "block" is 1597239.

If i use setgeneratetrue 6 my hash is showing, but if i stop that and use my solo miner which worked back in September, i either get "booo" or "rejected". I also see most pools at zero hash.

Is Magi broken again?
Which is the correct miner to use now for pool and solo mining ( iseem to remember talk of changing the algo and new miners to stop the bots)

Any help would be greatfully received.
Thanks
J
Jump to: