Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 264. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I think Magi should step up its promoting game. Its quite unknown coin to public.

I see todays trend of rebranding doing nice work, have Magi ever consider this option?
i agree

I have been trying to get friends to look at XMG but they google and don't find any social or talk about it, Magi need more PR to grow
You are right. Magi could use all help with that.
Marketcap shows almost 4 million now its a huge raise compared with the beginning of 2017.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think Magi should step up its promoting game. Its quite unknown coin to public.

I see todays trend of rebranding doing nice work, have Magi ever consider this option?
i agree

I have been trying to get friends to look at XMG but they google and don't find any social or talk about it, Magi need more PR to grow
Activity: 27
Hm...I was trying to connect to mine Magi 1-2 days ago. I could still connect during the morning, but when I closed off cmd and reopened cmd again just about 1 hr later, the server kept giving me the message "stratum_subscribe send failed". Tried with some other pool (that was not m7m) and my miner was connecting, so doesn't seem to be the miner problem. I guess that's when the system got attacked maybe...
legendary
No problem amigo. We hope all things are good asap.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
I've set up a Magi mining pool few days ago and looks it working fine. You can try it on www.xpoolx.com/magindex.php

hmmm

Yep, now i saw the problem, lot of blocks rejected every second. Sorry for fake hope
legendary
I've set up a Magi mining pool few days ago and looks it working fine. You can try it on www.xpoolx.com/magindex.php

hmmm

Yes we noticed amigo. Dev is working on it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

hmmm
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
define "waste my power for nothing"? Wink

Depending on your setup (Device used and your local unit energy costs) it should make a small profit on low power SBC devices.
Once you get to Desktops then that margin decreases.

With 100khash/s on average you can make 2-3xmg a week depending on the pool.

With my setup i'm getting 33khash/s over a couple of SBC devices and getting 1 xmg a week. That more than covers energy usage in my area.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
How's with mining rewards lately? In average, last week, how much XMG can I mine with 100 kh per day? I'm aware rewards vary depending on total hash power, don't want to waste my power for nothing.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

i agree
legendary
The mining pools are down. Any ETA about when it could resume?
I noticed it surging quite well all day, today.
Also, STAKING is stuck at 11 minutes and the weight is now decreasing, why could it be?

Looking forward to an even stronger community!

Thanks amigo. Dev is on it.
About our community i can say that Magi has awesome strong community. Funny is that after the issue in July this year the grew with 25% on the different social media.
At this moment the Magi community is growing again.
👀
But no its not a marketing stunt. 😉
Activity: 96
The mining pools are down. Any ETA about when it could resume?
I noticed it surging quite well all day, today.
Also, STAKING is stuck at 11 minutes and the weight is now decreasing, why could it be?

Looking forward to an even stronger community!

Activity: 85
Merit: 13
change of direction, attacking now with 9RLD9EtLtirq1jHTkXmdwNpHbzrDNfj2Vo

It is too stupid to attack to attack such a small network, it is visible to all    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 53
i've been mining this coin magi since 2016 in the beginning...

been off for couple month and then after i checked it again
all the coin i've been mining were gone...

already sent ticket but still hasnt any answer...
Activity: 184
When every "payment" type of coin is pursuing "low fees, instant money transfer" What are you pursuing? I do not want to see stereotyped items
Activity: 178
I recently learned the knowledge of the blockchain, there are many technical languages do not understand, only from the application to determine its value, what is unique about this coin? Why so many people obsessed with it?
I have many miners pointing to xmg.minerclaim.net unfortunately they are too many and I do not intend to enter 1 to 1 to mine something else, there they were waiting lol
Activity: 154

Well, the wizards produced by the attack are currently in a bittrex portfolio
You can check here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/block.dws?1597013.htm
that the attacking direction (9PPaFHjMWYkFaVdC4us94W8Zr7zHg4wAxz) has transferred its funds to the bittrex wallet (9MyXnZw1vRA1kckdeja2TaM443xieGeUG5) and apparently has consumed parts of such funds, now the funny thing here, is that the attacker made a mistake to send an identified address, I think you could get to identify the Attacker through this way, only the bittrex official team has to announce the event to bittrex so that it takes its measurements (for example temporarily block wallets to deposit)
Jump to: