Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 273. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Their has been a bit of chat about hash rate efficiency in pools..

Just wondering if it could be possible (Or useful?) to signify an "Optimal Hashrate" to miners on a pool's status page or even the miners local output?  e.g if the Total Optimal Hash rate was 45Mhash/s then it would show as green if it was within 15% of that mark, red for above and blue for below.

So that users could change the efficiency of their miner. I know the pools websites are 3rd party tools but do you's think it might be a useful addition to the more advanced miner?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
my wallet is showing a balance of 178 xmg.
but on magi explorer, when i searched with my wallet address one address is showing a balance of 158 xmg and second wallet address is showing a balance of 0 xmg.
then on searching transactions in magi explorer, i found that my 20 xmg gone unknown wallet address. this all started when i moved total balance to one wallet address on 06/12/2017.

i am confused about this unknown address.

but matter of relief is that my wallet is not reduced and still showing 178 xmg.

Go into SEND -> Inputs.  (with coin control on)
There you will see the addresses, click on address.
From here you can send the coins from the other address to your base address.
thanks for reply.

but in wallet, i can't find -input (with coin control on) feature.

pls help.

It's in send tab in the wallet - https://i.imgur.com/HRcPPVw.png
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
my wallet is showing a balance of 178 xmg.
but on magi explorer, when i searched with my wallet address one address is showing a balance of 158 xmg and second wallet address is showing a balance of 0 xmg.
then on searching transactions in magi explorer, i found that my 20 xmg gone unknown wallet address. this all started when i moved total balance to one wallet address on 06/12/2017.

i am confused about this unknown address.

but matter of relief is that my wallet is not reduced and still showing 178 xmg.

Go into SEND -> Inputs.  (with coin control on)
There you will see the addresses, click on address.
From here you can send the coins from the other address to your base address.
thanks for reply.

but in wallet, i can't find -input (with coin control on) feature.

pls help.
Activity: 6
Hi !
I have three computers available for mining for xmg , all with approximately the same cpu ( i5 on 1150 ) .
Please tell me , how is more efficient to mine , with three separated workers or to put all three cpu on the same worker ?
Thank you very much for your answers !   
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
In note of the current talk about mining.

Does anybody know if there is a way of dynamically dropping mining power as the reward drops - like there was with sweetspot in the old days - I'm only pushing out 30kh/s these days, and don't plan to increase - but I think such a tool would be a great way to increase rewards for everyone and save energy.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
sorry for that  Roll Eyes
i have moved my workers to another pool. just left one @ m-hash.

Regards
Bruno

It is ok fren, at least you recognized the problem!

Now, to sedatnet...

Also, does anyone know the correlation between pool rate to network rate? It seems that network rate should be the sum of the pool rates, but this is not true. If this is the case, does mean that pools reduce their overall hash rate when submitting to the network ?

akkon
Sory about the vialation. I just dropped my rate.

Great stuff everybody - we could do with some notes on the pool to get some more info about how magi works, I'm sure the pool is the first place a lot of people visit if they are not (and most don't) completing a due diligence on a coin before mining. I'm sure The vast majority wouldn't put additional stress on the network rate if they knew that it reduces their rewards.
Activity: 5
sorry for that  Roll Eyes

Regards
Bruno

Now, to sedatnet...

Also, does anyone know the correlation between pool rate to network rate? It seems that network rate should be the sum of the pool rates, but this is not true. If this is the case, does mean that pools reduce their overall hash rate when submitting to the network ?

akkon
Sory about the vialation. I just dropped my rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have a question.
1. I have amounts of 10, 8, 15, 0.03 coins. and more, do I need to collect in 1 large piece all the amounts.
2. Do I need to keep my wallet all the time online to receive POS

If you enable coin control under Settings > Options and then the tab Display - There you will see an option for enabling coin controll ( https://i.imgur.com/i3NWCcd.png )

After that - in send coins you now have an options to select inputs to merge or split your inputs. Smiley
Yes, yes, I know all that. Therefore, I wanted to clarify. Does this affect the POS.
One big sum is better than many small ones.

Activity: 28
i finally made it
i installed pi64 Os on my pi3b and the Hash rate went from 5.55 (32bit os) to 11.10 (64bit os)

https://imgur.com/a/UimPo

thanks a lot for the support
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have a question.
1. I have amounts of 10, 8, 15, 0.03 coins. and more, do I need to collect in 1 large piece all the amounts.

If you enable coin control under Settings > Options and then the tab Display - There you will see an option for enabling coin controll ( https://i.imgur.com/i3NWCcd.png )

After that - in send coins you now have an options to select inputs to merge or split your inputs. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have a question.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Quick notice for XMG LuckyPool:
In maintenance, will be back in the next 24 hours.

BTW, my original account seeksilence is locked.
Thanks for the info! Keep us informed!
Activity: 86
Quick notice for XMG LuckyPool:
In maintenance, will be back in the next 24 hours.

BTW, my original account seeksilence is locked.
Activity: 56

Regards
Bruno

Now, to sedatnet...

akkon

Whew, now the reward payouts are back up to 25+, at least one 36 one, nice.
thanks for the fast reply.
do you have tiny small sinks or larger ones?

what cpu temp do you have?

btw i didn't succeed to run your specified miner i`m using wolf miner

Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Don't think you'll need to do anything different with the 64bit os.
You might want to recompile the miner to take advantage of the new os.

And I'm using heatsinks on both of the chips with no fan ( Can't stand the noise of fans)  Wink

i read in this forum that was someone with a raspberry pi 3 mining with 8 kh/s and someone overclocked his sbc and got @14kh/s
8Kh/s HaHa!

My pi3 @ stock speed hitting 11.3kh/s   Wink

Code:
[2017-12-06 19:59:21] thread 1: 68308 hashes, 2.85 khash/s
[2017-12-06 19:59:21] accepted: 8175/8242 (99.19%), 11.36 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2017-12-06 19:59:22] thread 1: 924 hashes, 2.84 khash/s
[2017-12-06 19:59:22] accepted: 8176/8243 (99.19%), 11.36 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2017-12-06 19:59:23] thread 0: 96498 hashes, 2.85 khash/s
[2017-12-06 19:59:23] accepted: 8177/8244 (99.19%), 11.36 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2017-12-06 19:59:52] thread 3: 104719 hashes, 2.83 khash/s
[2017-12-06 19:59:52] accepted: 8178/8245 (99.19%), 11.36 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2017-12-06 19:59:56] thread 0: 94061 hashes, 2.85 khash/s
[2017-12-06 19:59:56] accepted: 8179/8246 (99.19%), 11.36 khash/s (yay!!!)

i will try https://github.com/bamarni/pi64 to see if its any improvement because i`m only getting 5,55 kh/s
1.34-1.40 / core

do i need to make any adjustments or special settings?
i`m new to l  http://ftp.psu.ac.th/pub/linux-logo/psu-baby-logo2.png

can you please show me a photo with your setup do you use any heat sink. thanks

i do not use a heat sing i have a old hdd cooling system that i have attached to the pi and i dropped the temp in full boost to 50 Celsius

thanks

Activity: 5

Regards
Bruno

Now, to sedatnet...

akkon
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Guys CryptoDao is still listed as an exchange. You should seriously fix it. People get hurt there as they can still deposit afaik.

Edit: CryptoDao is a scam for anyone new to this thread! Don't deposit!
Thanks for the reminder! Joe pls adjust the OP.
Activity: 13
I'm hoping this turns out well, I just lost money on Nicehash.
I was unable to withdraw in time Sad
Jump to: