Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 276. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Dang, some person, brunoferdenez came into the m-hash pool and is running three times the limit, totally killed the payout.

God I wish people would actually READ before mining.

Well at least they will get kicked if they continue to do that!

I've kept my hashrate relatively low, not sure I've really gone past 200kh.

Doubtful, a huge majority of top 10 have been well over 250 for the last week, still are.

The pool owners frequent here quite often so maybe somebody will notice and take some action =)

I certainly hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Dang, some person, brunoferdenez came into the m-hash pool and is running three times the limit, totally killed the payout.

Doubtful, a huge majority of top 10 have been well over 250 for the last week, still are.

The pool owners frequent here quite often so maybe somebody will notice and take some action =)
Activity: 56

Activity: 13

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Yea indeed. Would be a lot better if people read a little more before start mining.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi guy,

I see in roadmap that we have segwit in this month, is this true ? Anyone has any news ?  Tongue
https://roadmap.coinmagi.org
Maybe in the beginning of 2018. We will see.
Dev is working on improvements and developments.

Maybe we should begin to gather more xmg from today, lol.
legendary
Hi guy,

I see in roadmap that we have segwit in this month, is this true ? Anyone has any news ?  Tongue
https://roadmap.coinmagi.org
Maybe in the beginning of 2018. We will see.
Dev is working on improvements and developments.

Activity: 1
Hi guy,

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Magi XMG twitteraccount passed 10k followers 😃
Great stuff - coingecko ratings are gradually improving

The weak points are currently reddit users (which is going in the right direction), and bing web results - we need to get some more external exposure somehow
legendary
Magi XMG twitteraccount passed 10k followers 😃
Activity: 18
Sad I have been trying to stake for a few days now with no luck. I have sent coins back and forth to myself a few times. Yes some of my coins are old but I have sent over 200 back and forth. Please help?

Do you have PoS set to active in the conf file?

The problem is I can't find the conf file, it's not in the folder it's supposed to be in. Do I need to shut down the miner for it to show up, or turn on hidden files? Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind I found it, now have to figure out how to edit it. Thank you.

Edit2: I went below the initial text and just typed posii=1, it that how it is done? Thank you.

Edit3: Got it fixed. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

good to hear - just a note (and sorry for being late to the party) - if you download the zip file from the site there is a sample conf file from Joe with some optimal settings in there.

Thank you!
http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.4.1/

legendary
Hi guys, ive heard someone said that we will have hardfork this month, is it real? I dont see it in our roadmap this month, but at August 2017, lol.
Maybe because of that info, xmg price rise alot  Grin Grin.

I haven't read anything about it on any of the official places, I don't see why there would be a HF at this point. The only place I have seen anything about a HF is something asking about a possible HF a few day ago. Personally, today's prices looks like a classic pump and dump with the multiple 20k+ XMG buys/sells I have seen go across my screen.
Don't know what happend but i like the volume on Bittrex

Ditto, Im just glad I had a standing sell order with a "pie-in-the-sky" price set on it, lol. I woke up and it had sold about an hour beforehand.

I'd love to know what prompted it and wish I had the coin to have gotten in on more than I did.
Thanks amigo. Its not easy to stay unique between 1300 different currencies. But Magi team continues working on improvements and developments to give Magi a great future. It will go step by step but with patience, good work & awesome friendly community Magi will achieve huge goals!
Hi guys, ive heard someone said that we will have hardfork this month, is it real? I dont see it in our roadmap this month, but at August 2017, lol.

I haven't read anything about it on any of the official places, I don't see why there would be a HF at this point. The only place I have seen anything about a HF is something asking about a possible HF a few day ago. Personally, today's prices looks like a classic pump and dump with the multiple 20k+ XMG buys/sells I have seen go across my screen.

Ditto, Im just glad I had a standing sell order with a "pie-in-the-sky" price set on it, lol. I woke up and it had sold about an hour beforehand.

I'd love to know what prompted it and wish I had the coin to have gotten in on more than I did.
legendary

legendary
Server disconnected again, since 5 hours:

trying connection 45.35.251.73 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 104.128.225.215 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
try this...
remove
connect=45.35.251.73
 and
connect=104.128.225.215
from magi.conf, reboot your wallet

try to ping 45.35.251.73 and 104.128.225.215

and add again
connect=45.35.251.73
 and
connect=104.128.225.215 on magi.conf

i did this and im staking right now

Thanks for sharing that amigo!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

connection timeout
connection timeout
try this...
remove
connect=45.35.251.73
 and
connect=104.128.225.215
from magi.conf, reboot your wallet

try to ping 45.35.251.73 and 104.128.225.215

and add again
connect=45.35.251.73
 and
connect=104.128.225.215 on magi.conf

i did this and im staking right now
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

connection timeout
connection timeout
Activity: 48
Please come check out this new mining pool.  It is a zero fee pool right now. 
https://cryptotastic.net
Jump to: