Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 289. (Read 2375622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
BTC dropped 20% ??
Yeah - market dynamics have been a bit weird in the days since the BTC announcement - I'm just riding it out. Magi price has been pretty stable though
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
A long large fat correction is due for BTC. I think BTC will down to ~ $4500-$5000 range soon. Just check cmc and check btc graph. I tried to mine xmg by my cpu , it is AMD FX 8320 (lolz I forget) , 8 core processor and I am getting arong 110/s . What is the mining reward per block ? I think it fluctuates. Few days ago I saw good amount of xmg were paid to miners then 1 hour ago only 3 coins were paid to miners. Am I doing any mistake?
What is the reason ?
No you are doing right amigo. Blockreward system goes up & down compared with hashrate. Check this older post from dev Joelao95 for more info.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269

Btw looks like btc is up again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
A long large fat correction is due for BTC. I think BTC will down to ~ $4500-$5000 range soon. Just check cmc and check btc graph. I tried to mine xmg by my cpu , it is AMD FX 8320 (lolz I forget) , 8 core processor and I am getting arong 110/s . What is the mining reward per block ? I think it fluctuates. Few days ago I saw good amount of xmg were paid to miners then 1 hour ago only 3 coins were paid to miners. Am I doing any mistake?
What is the reason ?
legendary
 BTC dropped 20% ??
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
hey, just running some miners on a remote machine (vps setup) to one wallet, how can i check the hashrate? getmininginfo only works for the embedded miner. Monero has a custom command "show_hr" for example.
legendary
does anyone hve ccminer complied withathis coin or the source?thank you
Check post 1 for more détails about XMG.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
does anyone hve ccminer complied withathis coin or the source?thank you
Activity: 2
Hi dear miners,

I am just a curious newbee. I made my 1st XMG on minerclaim pool
but have a problem with 1st transaction as it stays in "not yet redeemed" situation.
I googled it but couldn't find a solution, just confusing.
As a newbee I don't understand what is wrong with it.
Any help to push my XMG to my wallet will be appreciated.

Happy mining to all.

Hi, congratulations at mining your first Magi

Did you setup your credentials in the pool, mine is setup to send automatically once I earned 10XMG

The transfer fee is set at 0.1 XMG on withdrawal - so you might want to wait a little longer before you withdraw

You can cash out also on the credentials page, you'll need a 4 digit pin.

Hi,

Actually it was a manual transaction almost 1,12 XMG.

I did through menu "My account>edit account>Cash out" with 4 digit pin as you mentioned.

It is about 2 weeks old and I made another transaction from another pool to another account and no problem with it.

For any help here is the transaction details: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?2e20e87ce8b1e0d218bb8e855e17dac36f8b8158506ff18d6cdcca7487d728aa
Thanks for the reply by the way  Smiley
legendary
legendary
legendary
Hmm ok Starmman, we will see!😉
legendary
Definetely like this project, I am in))
Welcome amigo in our friendly Magi community.

It'll be interesting to see if that guy posts again - looks like another spam bot looking at past posts...
legendary
Definetely like this project, I am in))
Welcome amigo in our friendly Magi community.

Activity: 27
I always like to keep my blocks of size 500-1000 I find its a good balance of weight, frequency and staking rewards

How do you do resize the blocks? Sorry newbie question...  Please point me to a resource or page to read... Thanks !
legendary
Looks like BTC drop is started.
Good period to purchase XMG started.
legendary
Hi guys,
Which is the best pool atm for Magi guys?
The following shows a list with some info - not sure on commission, or which ones are better for larger or smaller hash - I've used Minerclain and Suprnova, as well as some others and both were fine for me

https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi

For what purpose do you share power between pools?

Its a free market economy - anybody can setup a pool and offer shared mining services

EDIT: Plus more pools and power shared across them means less likelihood of somebody attempting a 51% attack and more fungibility
Activity: 30
Hi guys,
The following shows a list with some info - not sure on commission, or which ones are better for larger or smaller hash - I've used Minerclain and Suprnova, as well as some others and both were fine for me

For what purpose do you share power between pools?
legendary
Hi guys,
Im back again after 2 years offline, lol. And im glad that everyone still here (but SweetPot doesnt work anymore huh? )
May I ask, what market, what miner for windows you are using now?
I signup Bittrex 2 years ago, but now they disable my account, i tried to enhance verification but they say "name mismatch" between my name and my ID, lol. I made a support request, but 2 weeks past and no one answer me, poor me lol  Embarrassed
He amigo, good to see you here again. Welcome back!
legendary
Hi guys,

legendary
What's a good input size in order to stake daily?
Depends upon how much you want to earn staking amount is approx 3%

You can start backwards - to gain 1XMG per day staking you'd need

1/(0.03/365) = 12166

I think actual staking rate is something like 3.4%

EDIT: Does anybody know where to find the PoS rate?

That's nice info!

But do i need to have a threshold input size to stake or it doesn't matter?

For example, would it be the same 1 input of 12166 XMG or 1000 inputs of 12.166 or something in between, or what would be better?

I always like to keep my blocks of size 500-1000 I find its a good balance of weight, frequency and staking rewards

Its possible stalking only with Magid daemon, just in a linux ssh server?? I mean without GUI. If this is true how enable mpos minting without the wallet password??

Thanks for all the feedback starmman

The following guide should help you - its for PPC which almost all PoS coins are based off

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppcoin-proof-of-stake-minting-setup-guide-187714
Jump to: