Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 347. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
What about reward, is it still 30% of usual?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Who can make this one okay : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/
Then we can check the blocks again.

Let them know about the chains available to them. I think they are rebuilding from network solo. Which means they are doing they work i did  yesterday with the chain in my first post where you can get an update from.
That rebuild took ~18 hrs todo.

According to recent info, it should be fully synced in a couple of hours or so.

Then all good when they are back on track Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

Let them know about the chains available to them. I think they are rebuilding from network solo. Which means they are doing they work i did  yesterday with the chain in my first post where you can get an update from.

According to recent info, it should be fully synced in a couple of hours or so.
I am getting the following error when trying to use the above snapshot

Code:
what():  init_blockindex(): error opening database environment IO error: lock /../../.magi/blocks/index/LOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Please report back OS version and if you are running x32 or x64 bit system so i can test it.

Sorry running Ubuntu 16.04 x64 Ive recompiled the coin a couple of times but can not use the snapshot. Its running right now and I am just letting it update the blocks, I am at around 200k now.

Alright, I've heard some issues with just ubuntu.

The main chain was build on Manjaro but you should be good to do this.

Extract the blocks/ from the file, ignore database/ and let the wallet rebuild that bart.

But i'm still curios on
Code:
init_blockindex(): error opening database environment IO
since i've never seen that on windows or linux systems.

Looks like a permission problem.... did you try run it as root?

that chain was build on windows, but yea. I actually agree with you. Drunken me says you seem to be right about permission issues with reading / writing to the db files.

try starting from a clean database and download it from the start. if it works you need to replace the blockchain with the one from joe or the link provided by another member or simply redownload everything again. If not then there is a problem

Can you please tell me what's wrong?

Any error messages?

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hello,

I have upgraded to 1.4.4.1 with all previous data deleted.

The problem now is that it doesn't sync, I have 31 peers connected, but it doesn't sync.

If I exit the wallet and re-open it, it would sync for some 5 to 6 minutes and pause again.. till I restart the wallet again.

I am on Cent OS 64 bit, so whats the secret  ?

are you using connect in the magi.conf as joe posted?

Code:
connect=104.128.225.215
connect=45.35.251.73

Hi, Yes the magi.conf also as in the installing package, I can also see both the ip's connected.

I just downloaded the block chain from the official site. Now its syncing , lets see.

Thanks.

I'm a bit reluctant about having the test wallet peer (45.35....) in the main chain .conf file....
Activity: 343
Merit: 102

Code:
what():  init_blockindex(): error opening database environment IO error: lock /../../.magi/blocks/index/LOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Please report back OS version and if you are running x32 or x64 bit system so i can test it.

Sorry running Ubuntu 16.04 x64 Ive recompiled the coin a couple of times but can not use the snapshot. Its running right now and I am just letting it update the blocks, I am at around 200k now.

Extract the blocks/ from the file, ignore database/ and let the wallet rebuild that bart.

But i'm still curios on
Code:

that chain was build on windows, but yea. I actually agree with you. Drunken me says you seem to be right about permission issues with reading / writing to the db files.

try starting from a clean database and download it from the start. if it works you need to replace the blockchain with the one from joe or the link provided by another member or simply redownload everything again. If not then there is a problem

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Code:

But i'm still curios on
Code:

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
life is simple!

Code:

But i'm still curios on
Code:

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hi, Yes the magi.conf also as in the installing package, I can also see both the ip's connected.

I just downloaded the block chain from the official site. Now its syncing , lets see.

Thanks.

i can see only one ip connected

Code:

But i'm still curios on
Code:

Activity: 98

Code:

Code:

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
No any pools finding any blocks at this moment?
Activity: 98

Code:
Activity: 114
life is simple!
Hello,

I have upgraded to 1.4.4.1 with all previous data deleted.

The problem now is that it doesn't sync, I have 31 peers connected, but it doesn't sync.

If I exit the wallet and re-open it, it would sync for some 5 to 6 minutes and pause again.. till I restart the wallet again.

I am on Cent OS 64 bit, so whats the secret  ?

are you using connect in the magi.conf as joe posted?

Code:
connect=104.128.225.215
connect=45.35.251.73
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Alright. Ive created another snapshot of the chain @ block 1479708 (Block hash: 0000000028a4655b036ee24956ae0199307ee3157881b3cfa34a1dc952c95940)
But this time this has been build from the previous snapshot and loaded into a pre-compiled Windows x64 version of v1.4.4.1 and then let it sync fully before taking the snapshot and after that I've compressed as a zip using windows internal zip.

So to sum it up. New chain available for download
Block: 1479708
Hash: 0000000028a4655b036ee24956ae0199307ee3157881b3cfa34a1dc952c95940
Link: https://poolinfo.systms.org/blockchain-1_4_4_1-1479708.zip
Thanks alot!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Many thanks. I still had 2 hours left)))) Downloaded, unpacked, everything is fine!

Awesome work Joe! Smiley

https://poolinfo.systms.org has been updated to v1.4.4.1 and is fully synced now.

Here's the chain I've used to get poolinfo up to date, the chain is on block 1479485 - hash 6af89d09fb27f7cfb2f0a9faf53005e41e84f9679e8b6a79fff27dbf7f2da26a

https://poolinfo.systms.org/blockchain-1_4_4_0-1479485.tar.gz

And Happy birthday Magi Smiley

Alright. Ive created another snapshot of the chain @ block 1479708 (Block hash: 0000000028a4655b036ee24956ae0199307ee3157881b3cfa34a1dc952c95940)
But this time this has been build from the previous snapshot and loaded into a pre-compiled Windows x64 version of v1.4.4.1 and then let it sync fully before taking the snapshot and after that I've compressed as a zip using windows internal zip.

Hash: 0000000028a4655b036ee24956ae0199307ee3157881b3cfa34a1dc952c95940
Jump to: