Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 342. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

2 pos between each pow

ok... looks like we just found a block.

so I'll leave magi running and re-enabled on www.zpool.ca

cheers

Thanks for bringing Magi back on xpool! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Am I right if I see that the hashrate is around 1000 MH/s?
And all is going right now, just nice mining reward, going to everyone and not only going to the big ones.
My staking is also going well, look at the 1000+ coins blocks.
Well, let's see what happen over a few more blocks..
It seems Joe made again the best developments of all.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
10:29:46: ERROR Magicoin Unable to sign block, wallet locked?
10:29:46: * REJECTED Sad Magicoin block 1481595 1 txs
2017-09-17 10:29:46: REJECTED XMG block 1481595

Is someone have such error?  
I have block decode err but sometimes I see "Unable to sign block" error.

PS: Found problem, this err appear on pos blocks
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
is someone pushing nova to update now to the latest client?

Thanks
Activity: 171
Well, not so bad after all....

How many CPUs is required to mine 2btc/day? Smiley
Activity: 98
I still have it it running on thecryptopool.com

just dont have the hash power there yet
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

2 pos between each pow

cheers

Nice to hear, poolinfo will also keep updating the information from your pool Smiley
legendary

2 pos between each pow

cheers
What we are seeing now is the new Pow - PoS rules being effective and keeping mining low.

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : proof-of-work block violation (prior PoS not seen or wait 10 mins) (height = 1481839)
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

ive been getting that as well

when I look in my explorer... I see PoS blocks within a few mins ago...

2 pos between each pow
legendary
What we are seeing now is the new Pow - PoS rules being effective and keeping mining low.

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

ERROR: AcceptBlock() : proof-of-work block violation (prior PoS not seen or wait 10 mins) (height = 1481839)

Yup, those are the rules being effective.

- Implemented a block generation rule: PoW / PoS blocks are mined / minted by following a pattern: 1) at least two PoS blocks minted between two consecutive PoW blocks, or PoW blocks generated every 10 minutes; 2) at least one PoW block is found in five consecutive PoS blocks, or PoS blocks generated every 3 minutes;

- Difficulty adjustment will be changed to four-block exponential moving average. When there is violation in aforementioned PoW / PoS generation rule, the difficulty remains unchanged.

ok... well I'll let it run for a bit longer and see if the pool gets a block...

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

Yup, those are the rules being effective.

- Implemented a block generation rule: PoW / PoS blocks are mined / minted by following a pattern: 1) at least two PoS blocks minted between two consecutive PoW blocks, or PoW blocks generated every 10 minutes; 2) at least one PoW block is found in five consecutive PoS blocks, or PoS blocks generated every 3 minutes;

- Difficulty adjustment will be changed to four-block exponential moving average. When there is violation in aforementioned PoW / PoS generation rule, the difficulty remains unchanged.
legendary

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

when I look in my explorer... I see PoS blocks within a few mins ago...
Activity: 98

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

legendary

I'm not worried at all

so this is normal then:

I'm not worried at all
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Well, not so bad after all....

Difficulty is low, but actuall shares are not... I don't think we are going to get such amounts
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Something wrong is happening with the blockchain again. Difficulty is ridiculously low for the hashrate. I have 1.4.4.1 connected to the main node only, just managed to solo mine a block a few minutes ago (with very low hashrate), and it has been orphaned on the spot. I guess that we are facing a fork again, along with problems in difficulty adjustment, but won't enter into technical details because my knowledge is not that good, so let's hear from the gurus.

Regards
Activity: 186
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
My wallet was stuck in block 1478873.
In mineral claim I never got a payment of 12 magi, what is happening  Huh Huh

Can someone please help me?  I asked a couple times, I have tried the solutions offered but still no luck.

I purchased around 150 XMG with BTC on bittrex.  I sent it from bittrex to my wallet. 

When I was ready to send it back to Bittrex the fork happened the same day.

My funds disappeared for a while until the blockchain stabalized.  I had repaired my wallet several times and the balance always stayed unconfirmed.

The transaction routing it to Bittrex was in the history list....but it bounced back due to the fork.  It is not recognized as a valid transaction on this blockchain and was never sent to the platform.

The funds sit unconfirmed in my wallet and as of yet I have had no luck getting the badly bounced coins to respawn as confirmed coins again.

I purchased these coins with BTC, I did not mine them.  I am very concerned that I have yet to be able to free up those coins, it hurts my trust a lot that I can invest BTC into the coin and it can go missing. 

Technically the coins are not missing, as they do not get purged like the bad coins from mining on the wrong fork did disappear.

I have many backups of my wallet over time in each of the states it was in before each movement of funds, separate dat files just in case the entire history needs to be reviewed.  I am hoping the coins can safely be returned to my wallet so I can put them back into trade in the exchange.

Thanks!

Enoch
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Do we have a fork? Both minerclaim and xmgpool claimed block 1481703...
like the block was confirmed by xmgpool - hope minerclaim is not on a fork

oof, minerclaim just marked it as orphan...
Jump to: