Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 472. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You will have to contact whoever sent you those coins. If you did not recieve it it means it was part of the forked blocks. It's transactions never happened yet as you have to reset to a previous block where it wasn't sent yet. That's why it's unconfirmed because all nodes won't accept something that has not been sent yet.

Something unrelated if you manage to stake in a fork chain, those will never be confirmed and are not valid.

I was able to get my chain synced finally!  thanks for all that helped!

the bad news is it looks like i have a small transaction of 100XMG that is now unconfirmed.  it looks like it was sent in a forked chain =(  how long will that sit in my wallet as unconfirmed before being purged or resolved?

it was a payout from the TrasMaMod pool.  i think it was probably illegitimate from the fork.  i wish i could just clear it so it didnt show up in the unconfirmed portion of the wallet.  oh well, it was only 100XMG, but it seems like they are worth something...
Activity: 14
I'm in 1 BTC  Cool
Activity: 41
is there any exchange where wallet is not in maintenance
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
You will have to contact whoever sent you those coins. If you did not recieve it it means it was part of the forked blocks. It's transactions never happened yet as you have to reset to a previous block where it wasn't sent yet. That's why it's unconfirmed because all nodes won't accept something that has not been sent yet.

Something unrelated if you manage to stake in a fork chain, those will never be confirmed and are not valid.

the bad news is it looks like i have a small transaction of 100XMG that is now unconfirmed.  it looks like it was sent in a forked chain =(  how long will that sit in my wallet as unconfirmed before being purged or resolved?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I also did the wallet upgrade and made myself a magi.conf for extra node and for me the wallet is working good.
Awesome Goldlabel! Btw any idea for Magi's 3th birthday at 15 september 2017?

Hmmm need to be special coz alot of coins dont make it 1 year and Magi is almost 3 years old, what a special coined it is Cheesy
just got in and realized that magi already past 3 years in age so better to make some investment and wait I'm positive that value will
jumped high before and after the anniversary not trying to speculate but just assuming if not will do long hold and wait for more.

Activity: 52

Then happily can inform that the pool TrasMaMod XMG pool ( https://magi.trasmamod.com ) is up and running.
We welcome existing and new miners to the pool.

Information:
We would like to protect this coin as a coin for everyone. Therefor we have introduced maximum mining speed of 300KH/s for each user. We think that will give everone a fair chance to get a nice part of the mining rewards in the pool.

Recommendation:
To protect the Coin MAGI network the miners should be spreaded over several pools to secure the network.

Welcome to our TrasMaMod XMG pool.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
I also did the wallet upgrade and made myself a magi.conf for extra node and for me the wallet is working good.
Awesome Goldlabel! Btw any idea for Magi's 3th birthday at 15 september 2017?

Hmmm need to be special coz alot of coins dont make it 1 year and Magi is almost 3 years old, what a special coined it is Cheesy
So why is the wallet still in maintenance at Bittrex?
Guys sorry I am noob and new.
I don't understand. Some of you are loosing their coin on the official magi wallet? I have 2000 magi on Bittrex live for trading etc. Is it possible that I loose those too or only be in the official wallet can be dangerous??

Thanks and sorry for the stupid question.

ps: the price is still on 65 can be the case is going to stabilized or come back to 35?

Thanks

It can also back to 12 and much lower)))

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin for buyers it cant be low enough and for sellers not high enough Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lot of faith bro!

who knows, who knows)
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Just fix the payout problem. Everything works fine in http://104.207.149.217 now.
Hi! I started mining magi last week, and I am new in this forum. I followed the situation of fork, and everything worked for me. The only problem I have is the following: I am mining at suprnova, before the fork with a 160KH/s power I did more or less 1 magi/day. Now, with the same power, I do less than 0.1 magi/day. Is that normal? What's happening?
Thanks
Also welcome in our friendly Magi community ulorentz
At this moment Magi is in a phase of improvements.
Think it all will be back to normal in few days.
Also Magi has a unique blockreward system. If miners use to much hashrate the blockreward will be lower.
Keep eyes on this thread to follow up the latest updates & news.
Thank you, I will!
Activity: 168
I don't understand. Some of you are loosing their coin on the official magi wallet? I have 2000 magi on Bittrex live for trading etc. Is it possible that I loose those too or only be in the official wallet can be dangerous??

ps: the price is still on 65 can be the case is going to stabilized or come back to 35?

Thanks

Lot of faith bro!

who knows, who knows)
Activity: 4

Thanks

Lot of faith bro!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Thanks

Haha yes that might be but think that will not happen fast.

Always difficult what the value will do.
Activity: 168

Thanks

Activity: 65
i believe i got error from at least 1 of the other 2 nodes, connect list is checked against latest chain.
Thanks oVPN - the connect list worked perfectly

A quick recap to help others: -

To check your wallet is on the correct chain
You can type getblockcount under console to check to see if you are up to the correct block and compare against https://poolinfo.systms.org/#magi

To resync the blockchain
- Backup your wallet.dat
- Exit from m-wallet.exe
- Add oVPN's list to %Appdata%\magi\magi.conf (create the file if it doesn't exist)
- Delete your blocks, database, .lock and peers.dat files
- Download the blockchain and extract to your magi folder from http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
- Run m-wallet.exe (version 1.4)

If you are missing coins
Type repairwallet under console (make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat)

oVPN's connect list
Code:
connect=213.32.21.37
connect=192.99.63.44
connect=89.34.96.133
connect=185.38.149.64
connect=193.124.182.62
connect=172.86.179.30
connect=95.211.186.214
connect=37.48.118.8
connect=37.48.118.9
connect=37.48.80.94
connect=5.79.74.141
connect=5.79.74.142
connect=5.79.74.140
connect=37.48.80.201
connect=95.211.209.73
connect=193.105.134.118
connect=193.105.134.120

Thanks!
My wallet is OK and all coins are still there!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Hi! I started mining magi last week, and I am new in this forum. I followed the situation of fork, and everything worked for me. The only problem I have is the following: I am mining at suprnova, before the fork with a 160KH/s power I did more or less 1 magi/day. Now, with the same power, I do less than 0.1 magi/day. Is that normal? What's happening?
Thanks
Also welcome in our friendly Magi community ulorentz
At this moment Magi is in a phase of improvements.
Think it all will be back to normal in few days.
Also Magi has a unique blockreward system. If miners use to much hashrate the blockreward will be lower.
Keep eyes on this thread to follow up the latest updates & news.
Thanks
Jump to: