Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 50. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Pretty worried about trade volume on exchanges, not as much for the price. Was it ever that low? What can we do about that?

dump it)
It may be too late for him to sell the coins now. It was necessary to do it much earlier or now it is better to do it later with a good price increase.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
very good once stayed how it will continue to run carefully and should also be able to maintain the cohesiveness of the team. I think this would be great.
Activity: 21
buy guys, what a bargain, moon is around the corner

I'm afraid that my reply may come off as internet rude. But ya see, you go and say that and it just clutters up the forum. We all want the moon who are paying attention to the coin. It's a "given" in crypto.
TL;DR let's not "shoot the moon" talk, leave that to the other coins.
Your sincere pal,
Hocus
Activity: 64
buy guys, what a bargain, moon is around the corner
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Activity: 82
MoneroOcean down? All my miners just lost connection...

dump it)

You mean PUMP IT  Grin
Now the market coin is generally the same, most COINS are cheap, all projects are facing the same problem, it does more harm than good without panic selling.

As long as everything does not go down further this maybe a good opportunity for everyone who wants to get into this.

True, and this would even be good for the price and the volume.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Now the market coin is generally the same, most COINS are cheap, all projects are facing the same problem, it does more harm than good without panic selling.

As long as everything does not go down further this maybe a good opportunity for everyone who wants to get into this.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Pretty worried about trade volume on exchanges, not as much for the price. Was it ever that low? What can we do about that?

dump it)

both have been lower in the past and magi has risen again - would be good to get a bit more volume - not sure what's happening with alts this weekend, looks like a lot of people have been dumping to buy bitcoin
Activity: 168
windows defender did delete magi wallet files, lost the shortcut to the main exe file, can anyone tell me how to fix this? don't remember where the main wallet exe files were located.
thanks.

You could place it anywhere. Now chose folder for magi exe, add it to windows defender exceptions, download magi to this folder and run.
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
windows defender did delete magi wallet files, lost the shortcut to the main exe file, can anyone tell me how to fix this? don't remember where the main wallet exe files were located.
thanks.
got it.. m-wallet was deleted, replaced it!

dump it)
Activity: 21

dump it)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Current amount of XMG in stake (means continuesly finding blocks) is about 500-600k XMG. This staking amount generating new 25-30 XMG per day.

How did you get this number? is it calculated or can it be found somewhere? Huh

All data here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/

Thanks man Will check it out, just used it for finding block payments, YOUR wallet address Grin
But didn't think to check it for the Staking / Capital amount.  Roll Eyes

Current amount of XMG in stake (means continuesly finding blocks) is about 500-600k XMG. This staking amount generating new 25-30 XMG per day.

All data here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Then we just have to wait for the whale to quench its thirst and let it breathe a little at the net Hash rate so that it stabilizes around one 50 to 60 Mh / s .... It could also be good to limit the hash rate in each pool of mine.

Pages:
Jump to: