Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 51. (Read 2375603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Windows Installer is giving me a 404 error: https://www.m-core.org/download/
Looks like Joe didn't prepare one for the last build, the following link shows all the files that are available - the zip version is still downloadable

https://www.m-core.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.6.2/

Thanks for choosing magi
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Windows Installer is giving me a 404 error: https://www.m-core.org/download/
Activity: 168
Since Zpool.ca returned to mine, I predicting daily POW extraction will return to typical avg 500 XMG. Last days it was avg 1000-1200 XMG.

72% of blocks are POS blocks. This is typical for magi. Those blocks generates about 30 XMG per day (avg 3,75% of day generation of magi)
WTF is this: "looks like 73% of Magi is generated through PoS these days - it used to about 15-20%"

And I thought more people where staking I estimate only 157308 are being staked, or being considered, with my rewards and holding. Or can't this number be calculated that easy?
I thought at least 2-3Mio XMG are being staked

Current amount of XMG in stake (means continuesly finding blocks) is about 500-600k XMG. This staking amount generating new 25-30 XMG per day.
Merit: 5
hey how is this coin doing? active community?

coin is doing okay. price could be better.  Grin at least PnD, don't exploit us anymore. Cheesy

Community is pretty active, but spread on different channels telegram, slack, reddit, the new forum, irc, ...  best / fast infos you get on telegram or in the forum.

Are you new to magi?
Very interesting statement, and most importantly quite fun statement. And I still think I will buy coins. Because I think, with the overall growth of the market, all the coins grow together.
Activity: 82

In my opinion the coin goes up, the coin goes down, just like any other coin. The community is reasonable, and missing the "to the moon" postings that some other coins seem to get. Vitalik has some solid drunk posting from time to time. Overall, a positive environment to burn some electricity.

LOL "drunk posting" NICE Grin

Just one little correction, this community burns little electricity, not because there are few miners, but because this coin is more energy efficient as the most. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

coin is doing okay. price could be better.  Grin at least PnD, don't exploit us anymore. Cheesy

Community is pretty active, but spread on different channels telegram, slack, reddit, the new forum, irc, ...  best / fast infos you get on telegram or in the forum.

Are you new to magi?

If it's a PnD and you know it to some degree you got to play it smart and don't be the loser. Wink
Activity: 21

In my opinion the coin goes up, the coin goes down, just like any other coin. The community is reasonable, and missing the "to the moon" postings that some other coins seem to get. Vitalik has some solid drunk posting from time to time. Overall, a positive environment to burn some electricity.

72% of blocks are POS blocks. This is typical for magi. Those blocks generates about 30 XMG per day (avg 3,75% of day generation of magi)
WTF is this: "looks like 73% of Magi is generated through PoS these days - it used to about 15-20%"

And I thought more people where staking I estimate only 157308 are being staked, or being considered, with my rewards and holding. Or can't this number be calculated that easy?

come to think about it, it the staked value should be even lower since, the transactions-fee are included in my rewards. Roll Eyes Shocked

Are you new to magi?
Activity: 64
legendary
Haha, you are right, sorry - I wasn't reading correctly, maybe I am dangerous

I stand corrected - didn't sleep to well the last days, very hot here

(15-20% was PoS blocks in the past)
hey all,

to the devs: is there anything going on with the algo because of al the fpga and the gpu's that they are mining on magi?

i hoped for the price to rise but only the price is going down and down....so sad

gr xms

more hashrate is great for XMG because it means less coins produced
less inflation

the way to go is POS buy XMG and stake them

that generate u a small 3-5% yearly coin gain

Just hope that all the PoW XMG isn't going out to a very small number of people - looks like 73% of Magi is generated through PoS these days - it used to about 15-20% if I remember correctly

currently about 1500-2000XMG are generated per day
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!overview

Please stop delivering unwarranted and unchecked information accidentally arising from your head. People see your status on forum and perceive it as the ultimate truth.

Source of the information is here, since posting the PoS over the last 1000 blocks has decreased to 72%

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!extraction

legendary
hey all,

to the devs: is there anything going on with the algo because of al the fpga and the gpu's that they are mining on magi?

i hoped for the price to rise but only the price is going down and down....so sad

gr xms

less inflation

Just hope that all the PoW XMG isn't going out to a very small number of people - looks like 73% of Magi is generated through PoS these days - it used to about 15-20% if I remember correctly

Please stop delivering unwarranted and unchecked information accidentally arising from your head. People see your status on forum and perceive it as the ultimate truth.

Source of the information is here, since posting the PoS over the last 1000 blocks has decreased to 72%

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!extraction
Activity: 154
Perfect! Nice that the community thinks about the future of the coin, and that you listen to the community!
Well done!
hey all,

gr xms

less inflation

legendary
hey all,

gr xms

less inflation

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
hey all,

gr xms

less inflation

xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
hey all,

gr xms
Pages:
Jump to: