Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 501. (Read 2375642 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
God... This miners need optimization ASAP. Per Core performance on my 6700K is worse than on Haswell based Pentium. Now 3 Pentiums, with a price of maybe 210$ gives the same amount of hash rate like a 350$ i7. I tried the "i7" version, but it's only worse. The generic one is best so far.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Did somebody try to mine Magi with android?

I do... Works as expected. Gives me abt 7kh/s on my older android  phone. Will not get rich out of it. But fun way to kill time while charging.

Awesome thanks for the post edward0181
Activity: 276
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/HM6ZSgfvAR

I do... Works as expected. Gives me abt 7kh/s on my older android  phone. Will not get rich out of it. But fun way to kill time while charging.
legendary
https://t.co/HM6ZSgfvAR

legendary
Btc is up again
XMG is doing nice with the volume and stable with price.
Think more buyorders are always welcome!
bitcoin price is all over the place these days - I've been hovering around and under my investment target for the last three weeks but have never been there for more than a few hours...

I think ICO collected btcs are not dumped today so btc start to rise again. Today is all about EOS tokens dumping by smart/big investors half bil$ dumped with 15X gain in a day.
Wow whats the reason for that? Personal i don't know EOS. Is that currency dying? There must be a reason why so many people are dumping EOS? Would be nice of all those smart/big investors join in Magi  (XMG)!

Didn't pay much attention to EOS, it ICO'd this week - but seems like there is a huge pump right now - I suspect it will fall massively once the initial pump is over
Hmm i noticed that. Started to read something about it.
Personal i don't like ICO very much. It gives high expectations and not many coins has the power to deliver what they say. Besides that you have also ICO's only used for collecting BTC and run!
Activity: 168
Btc is up again
bitcoin price is all over the place these days - I've been hovering around and under my investment target for the last three weeks but have never been there for more than a few hours...

I think ICO collected btcs are not dumped today so btc start to rise again. Today is all about EOS tokens dumping by smart/big investors half bil$ dumped with 15X gain in a day.
Wow whats the reason for that? Personal i don't know EOS. Is that currency dying? There must be a reason why so many people are dumping EOS? Would be nice of all those smart/big investors join in Magi  (XMG)!

Didn't pay much attention to EOS, it ICO'd this week - but seems like there is a huge pump right now - I suspect it will fall massively once the initial pump is over

i dont know if EOS will rise or fall but it is smart to get out with 15X gain especially for big investors, small investors will wait for jackpot and probably burn but big ones already got jackpot with 15X gain in just 1 day, there was some talk about huge dumping of ICO collected BTCs and ETHS last 2 weeks by ICOs like Tezos, EOS... who collected hundreds of milions$ in them.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Btc is up again

legendary
Btc is up again

Btc is up again

legendary
Btc is up again
Btc is up again

Magi will go up also, but i think real rise will happen when this time of ICOception stops and everything settles.
legendary
Btc is up again
legendary

Yea Starmman it was worth a try.
Lets continue with the awesome Magi XMG
New week started! Hope Magi can launch the new website soon!
legendary
On a old hard-drive i found some wallets from other crypto-coins.
Iám checking if there are still some coins in there.
Is it correct if i launch the wallets and start sync them the balance should show during the sync period of should the wallet show the balance directly?

I had similar experience after 2 years after being out of crypto and almost deleted many wallet.dat, now i have magi, dash, spr, enrg, few moneros, dmds,dgc...only coins that i mined from beggining that dont worth nothing now is scsy. Monero worth was 20c and dash was 3$ 2 yrs ago and i was thinking to myself why do i even bother mining this crap anymore Cheesy i m like loosing money on el. cost.
In transactions you should be able to see immediately, but you need to wait to see it in the wallet, i was looking at dash wallet for few hours just waiting for transactions to start showing in balance. Good luck  Smiley

I had quite a lot of DASH a couple of years ago, when price was well less than LTC - but didn't think it would go anywhere so sold it all. Doh!
Hmm i did not find the jackpot. All wallets are empty Grin
Nevermind, It was still worth a try =)
legendary
Is it correct if i launch the wallets and start sync them the balance should show during the sync period of should the wallet show the balance directly?

I had similar experience after 2 years after being out of crypto and almost deleted many wallet.dat, now i have magi, dash, spr, enrg, few moneros, dmds,dgc...only coins that i mined from beggining that dont worth nothing now is scsy. Monero worth was 20c and dash was 3$ 2 yrs ago and i was thinking to myself why do i even bother mining this crap anymore Cheesy i m like loosing money on el. cost.
In transactions you should be able to see immediately, but you need to wait to see it in the wallet, i was looking at dash wallet for few hours just waiting for transactions to start showing in balance. Good luck  Smiley

I had quite a lot of DASH a couple of years ago, when price was well less than LTC - but didn't think it would go anywhere so sold it all. Doh!
Hmm i did not find the jackpot. All wallets are empty Grin
legendary
I would love to hear about Ryzen CPUs hash speed, if anyone tried it, pls report Smiley
Great signatue Z0n0! Smiley
If more people are interested here is the code!
Just change the walletaddress in your own! Or not! Wink

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0/][color=blue][XMG] Coin Magi | CPU mining | PoS-II | PoM | Unique block reward | Coin Source: Trust Verified [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ][/color]
[color=orange]Proud to be a member of the[/color] [color=black]Coin of the Magi XMG[/color] [color=orange]community. Come and join us![/color][/url]
[color=black]BTC 14eLeLUHi8sSt4u7aQK8qxpzizPjL9LV7Y XMG 9SEG9SkPxG1nzaUa6NHFpSxpR4abMGM5zr  [/color][/b][/center]

lol i tried. apparently newbs can't do it. pity
Thats correct. Maybe one line or so or you have to wait for when you receive another status.
Appriciate trying to add the signature to your account. Thanks
Activity: 284
I would love to hear about Ryzen CPUs hash speed, if anyone tried it, pls report Smiley

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0/][color=blue][XMG] Coin Magi | CPU mining | PoS-II | PoM | Unique block reward | Coin Source: Trust Verified [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ][/color]
[color=orange]Proud to be a member of the[/color] [color=black]Coin of the Magi XMG[/color] [color=orange]community. Come and join us![/color][/url]
[color=black]BTC 14eLeLUHi8sSt4u7aQK8qxpzizPjL9LV7Y XMG 9SEG9SkPxG1nzaUa6NHFpSxpR4abMGM5zr  [/color][/b][/center]

lol i tried. apparently newbs can't do it. pity
legendary

legendary

Code:
[color=black]BTC 14eLeLUHi8sSt4u7aQK8qxpzizPjL9LV7Y XMG 9SEG9SkPxG1nzaUa6NHFpSxpR4abMGM5zr  [/color][/b][/center]
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Jump to: