Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 505. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Hi all,

I am new to this coin. Bought some today, but I would love to know if I can mine this not only with CPU but also with GPU? Is that possible?

Is better nVidia or AMD? What miner to use for nVidia for example? (if any at all of course Smiley )

thx
Hello blacklig,
Welcome in our friendly Magi community.
Good to hear you purchased some XMG.
Please check the OP (post 1) it will give you all info about Magi & how to mine it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hi all,

I am new to this coin. Bought some today, but I would love to know if I can mine this not only with CPU but also with GPU? Is that possible?

Is better nVidia or AMD? What miner to use for nVidia for example? (if any at all of course Smiley )

thx
legendary
Magi has taken a nice little price drop this morning - I'm using it as a good opportunity to pick up some more =)
Yes good volume & good option to pick up some XMG
It's been a great day of Magi trading so far - I'm now in a slightly better position for the next bull (whenever that will be) thanks to the volatility we saw earlier, was getting pretty low on coin in my trading account earlier in the week - as I've been on the back foot since the unexpected rise following the polo delist
Huge volume on Bittrex today. Thats good for Magi.

WOW 87.29344336 BTC
Yes thats a nice volume. Magi will continue to grow step by step. Sometimes one step down two steps up! Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Magi has taken a nice little price drop this morning - I'm using it as a good opportunity to pick up some more =)
It's been a great day of Magi trading so far - I'm now in a slightly better position for the next bull (whenever that will be) thanks to the volatility we saw earlier, was getting pretty low on coin in my trading account earlier in the week - as I've been on the back foot since the unexpected rise following the polo delist

WOW 87.29344336 BTC
legendary
legendary
Wow, finaly we have 1000 likes

Woohoo - lets just hope you have a hat big enough to put all those names in =D

EDIT: Just thinking - you might want to double check the address with the winner - there could be old/polo addresses in there =)
Good tip Starmman. We need to keep eyes on that.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
legendary

Woohoo - lets just hope you have a hat big enough to put all those names in =D

EDIT: Just thinking - you might want to double check the address with the winner - there could be old/polo addresses in there =)
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

That's 1.001 by now.

Now hoping It's gonna be me being picked out ;-)
legendary

Wow, are we up to 999? Would be great to finally get the 1000 - when did you start the campaign?

EDIT: 1000XMG = $185.60 at current rates
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Who of you guys is using steemit platform?

If you don't know what is it about, you should check it out.

Maybe it's time to start promoting MAGI on steemit. We could all earn some money by posting there.
Z0n0 good tip. Thanks i will check it tonight

I just posted a short intro about Magi on steemit.
You can check it out here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pubix/magi-coin-xmg-only-cpu-mining

Feel free to upvote my post and follow me Smiley

I just upvoted your post. I think Steemit is another good social network to promote Magi, plus it is a fun way of earning crypto.

Thanks bud!
Yeah, I agree, steemit has potential to become huge social platform.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

Maybe it's time to start promoting MAGI on steemit. We could all earn some money by posting there.

Feel free to upvote my post and follow me Smiley

I just upvoted your post. I think Steemit is another good social network to promote Magi, plus it is a fun way of earning crypto.
legendary
Only 13 likes to go for the 1000 likes on Facebook. Shocked
So post your walletadress and like at the 1000 like post https://www.facebook.com/CoinMagi/

So close now =) it's strange how long it has taken to get that last 50 - 10 more to go
Only 1 needed?  Smiley
legendary
I have mined Magi with burst in 2015.Got jack load of it,so it is pleasure to see what is happening right now Smiley
Welcome back in the Magi community Trollollo
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I have mined Magi with burst in 2015.Got jack load of it,so it is pleasure to see what is happening right now Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Only 13 likes to go for the 1000 likes on Facebook. Shocked
So post your walletadress and like at the 1000 like post https://www.facebook.com/CoinMagi/

Hihi, 3 more to go!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

well that's right buddy while helping the project you will also got a chance if your post got a good review and upvote, its about time for
writers to give an honest review about magi and take advantage of this another way of earnings while sharing your help.
legendary

Feel free to upvote my post and earn me some money Smiley
I will do that for sure! Good thing Magi get some promotion on Steemit.
Jump to: