Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 504. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
So its not boring at all if you are long term holder and you believe in Magic Cheesy

Well I'm one of the oldest believers of Magi and certainly a long term holder.
But I also like to trade all day long.
That's why I'm now trading my other long term coins UNO and GRS on bittrex.
But who knows, it can change within the hour. Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
#Magi #XMG on the road to next weekend!
I must say last few weekends are not boring for Magi.
What will happen this time?
That looks stable
No boring!
Haha not for a long time i hope
LOL, I was thinking that there hasn't been much action for a while and that graph shows it. Things look very stable - in the past with magi that has usually signalled its the 'calm before the storm'

To much Magi dumped in short amount of time, growth is stopped at 9000 by ppl that wanted to accumulate at lower price and daily traders by spreading panic. Now it will stagnate for a while, if growth was not stopped by them at 9000 there will be more new buyers and dumpers could continue to do it with much higher profit even daily traders could earn more to this day. That is karma, greed never pays off, ppl should never stop growth of coin Cheesy

For now there is no much buyers, 10btc vs 500btc. Magi needs to get attention from new buyers again by pumping price back to 9k maybe even 10k satoshis to get back to that point.
three options;
1: BTC start to crash, dumpers panic and dump all of they coins back to 3000 satoshis  Grin not bad for long term holders to accumulate more
2: Daily traders start pumping and buying from them self's small amounts back to 9-10k satoshis loosing gains in that process Grin really good for long term holders 
3: Magi stagnate until Joe and others implement new stuff and price start exploding  Grin Really great for long term holders
So its not boring at all if you are long term holder and you believe in Magic Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
That looks stable
No boring!
LOL, I was thinking that there hasn't been much action for a while and that graph shows it. Things look very stable - in the past with magi that has usually signalled its the 'calm before the storm'
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
That looks stable
No boring!
legendary
That looks stable
No boring!
legendary

That looks stable
legendary

legendary
Its funny business on exchanges right now, daily traders bots are ruining stable growth + panicking holders. I rather wait and buy more when Magi show healthy grow with small lost or if this panic dump continue at this rate price could drop even lower and that could be the right time. Wink
I totally agree with you +1

Yeah - its just a case of being patient and buying extra during the low periods - I've never been very good at working out where the lows are however =)

me neither XD, but i will wait for additional 500k xmgs to get dumped before i start buying again Cheesy

If you guys need some pro trading tips, feel free to ask me. That said, I sold ~500 ETH for 7 USD.

Grin Grin
Lol yes i wish to buy all XMG from Bittrex can you help?
 Wink congrats amigo

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Its funny business on exchanges right now, daily traders bots are ruining stable growth + panicking holders. I rather wait and buy more when Magi show healthy grow with small lost or if this panic dump continue at this rate price could drop even lower and that could be the right time. Wink

Yeah - its just a case of being patient and buying extra during the low periods - I've never been very good at working out where the lows are however =)

me neither XD, but i will wait for additional 500k xmgs to get dumped before i start buying again Cheesy

If you guys need some pro trading tips, feel free to ask me. That said, I sold ~500ETH for 7USD per ETH.

Grin Grin
legendary
Hmm i miss the Magi services in the OP Huh
Magi is looking for more services.
If you have a webshop, store, or other services contact Magi DM or here in the thread.

legendary

Just out of curiosity, what hashrate would 2 x Dual Intel Xeon X5650 2.66GHz HexaCore w/HT do with 32 GB of RAM on linux?
That would be 2 CPU x 6 cores x 2 threads?
Just wondering, need to replace a new server, and can get this one fairly cheap.
Cheers

I didnt test X5650 but i tested similar 6 core intels with core clock 3-3.5 ghz and they were between 120 and 140 khash. Probably 120-125 @ turbo clock 3.06

I have mined Magi with burst in 2015.Got jack load of it,so it is pleasure to see what is happening right now Smiley

Welcome back, mate! It is nice to see old community members coming back into Coin Magi, as well as new people joining in the party. Many exciting things have happened into XMG lately, paving its way towards greater growth in the future.

Nowadays, prices have risen up to $0.20 USD which shows that Magi has grown in value over a short period of time. I remember that it was worth around $0.03 USD a while ago. Looking at today's prices, makes me wish I would've bought lots of Magi earlier so that now I would've been a "Maginaire".

Anyways, I guess that it is better late than never as prices are still cheap since Magi should be much more valuable due to its unique mining algorithm making it more decentralized than other cryptocurrencies. It is definitely worth buying and holding for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley
A Maginaire! Lol thats a funny words.
I also wished i bought some more but i still buy xmg because i think its just starting up!

legendary
I have mined Magi with burst in 2015.Got jack load of it,so it is pleasure to see what is happening right now Smiley

Welcome back, mate! It is nice to see old community members coming back into Coin Magi, as well as new people joining in the party. Many exciting things have happened into XMG lately, paving its way towards greater growth in the future.

Nowadays, prices have risen up to $0.20 USD which shows that Magi has grown in value over a short period of time. I remember that it was worth around $0.03 USD a while ago. Looking at today's prices, makes me wish I would've bought lots of Magi earlier so that now I would've been a "Maginaire".

Anyways, I guess that it is better late than never as prices are still cheap since Magi should be much more valuable due to its unique mining algorithm making it more decentralized than other cryptocurrencies. It is definitely worth buying and holding for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley
A Maginaire! Lol thats a funny words.
I also wished i bought some more but i still buy xmg because i think its just starting up!
Activity: 276
Just out of curiosity, what hashrate would 2 x Dual Intel Xeon X5650 2.66GHz HexaCore w/HT do with 32 GB of RAM on linux?
That would be 2 CPU x 6 cores x 2 threads?
Just wondering, need to replace a new server, and can get this one fairly cheap.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary

Keep eyes on Magi thread here & other social media.
Draw of the winner of 1000XMG will be at 01 july
Who will be the lucky one?
Hope I'll be, would be nice birthday gift (turning 36 years today) ;-)

Congrats with your birthday edward0181
Activity: 276

Hope I'll be, would be nice birthday gift (turning 36 years today) ;-)

legendary
Yes thats a nice volume. Magi will continue to grow step by step. Sometimes one step down two steps up! Smiley
There were some interesting price movements yesterday - I wonder if somebody was testing the resiliency of the coin...
legendary

Jump to: