Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 503. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Congratulations Zono Pachanga,
Your the WINNER of 1000 XMG

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt?!?!?!?
wtf? Smiley really?

Guys, I have never won anything in my life

WOW, what an amazing news Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Congratulations Zono Pachanga,
Your the WINNER of 1000 XMG
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Huge wall on Bittrex prevents price to go up.
15BTC needed to get the value above the 8k
Think it will scare off the pumpgroups! Wink

Magi will be soon in top 100 Smiley and nothing can prevent that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Strong Magi team & community will achieve great things together!
Yup, I have already seen that topic, and all the links are dead.
So, I don't know are the devs still around to post new ones, or maybe work on some new, optimized miners. Currently everything about mining is very confusing.

My G3450T currently mining around 30mh, which is good. I will see till end of the day how much I mined, then I will calculate it and see if there is profit when you mine with such a low end CPU, and if there is, I will recommend to other miners I know to mine Magi.

i will re upload all spexx miners i have, wait for few mins

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=63116491658898994553

Smiley
Thank you!

np m8, happy mining Smiley
Activity: 226
So, I don't know are the devs still around to post new ones, or maybe work on some new, optimized miners. Currently everything about mining is very confusing.

My G3450T currently mining around 30mh, which is good. I will see till end of the day how much I mined, then I will calculate it and see if there is profit when you mine with such a low end CPU, and if there is, I will recommend to other miners I know to mine Magi.

Smiley
Thank you!
legendary
Huge wall on Bittrex prevents price to go up.
15BTC needed to get the value above the 8k
Think it will scare off the pumpgroups! Wink
legendary

Very nice Hefty! Good job!

Smiley

What link is not working amigo?
Maybe i can help
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-coin-of-the-magi-hash-rate-cpu-comparison-table-990119

All the dropbox links are dead. But if this miner I'm using right now is ok, then no problem.
Also, I have a problem to start AVX2 miner. I edit the .bat file, it starts up, then after 10 seconds just close. So right now I'm using the generic one, that's the only one that's working.

ALSO I CAN CONFIRM, mining Magi does NOT affect your hashrate in EWBF's ZEC miner. So you can mine it for extra profit on your rigs. Someone can try it out on Claymores miner too.
legendary

What link is not working amigo?
Maybe i can help

legendary
Does anyone here knows owners from suprnova or miningpoolhub to ask them if they could include xmg as one of the options for autoexchange on they multipools that way ppl from community could "mine" Magi with they GPUs when Magi nethash is to large Smiley
Name of the owner Supernova is OCminer
He is a very nice guy!
Does anyone here knows owners from suprnova or miningpoolhub to ask them if they could include xmg as one of the options for autoexchange on they multipools that way ppl from community could "mine" Magi with they GPUs when Magi nethash is to large Smiley
Hi everyone,

I'm in other altcoin mining for some time now, but I found XMG yesterday, so I tought maybe I could run it on my rigs to earn some extra cash to pay my bills for example. I'm testing it out on a G3450T Pentium, and Supernova pool. We will see on the end of the day how it goes. My question is, is there any new miner with sky/kabylake support, or Ryzen support? I'm using wolf-m7m-cpuminer-V2-x64-0204 right now.

If it's profitable, I will invest some money in CPU mining for sure, and if it become non profitable, I can always use my CPU power for running a lot of HDDs and mine Burst or something.

I'm also interested in this response..

Welcome to Magi community Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-coin-of-the-magi-hash-rate-cpu-comparison-table-990119

There you can find miners and hash of many different cpus, i read somewhere that ryzen 1700 have 175khash, and ryzen 1800x is 200khash oced up to 220. For amd use generic spexx minerd for new intels use spexx avx2 minerd. If you have time post your hash there for others to see it could be helpful.
About Magi mining see op of this thread. Basically larger the net hash - lower reward/profitability but it also depends of Magi price and your hash ofc.

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 518
Hi everyone,

I'm in other altcoin mining for some time now, but I found XMG yesterday, so I tought maybe I could run it on my rigs to earn some extra cash to pay my bills for example. I'm testing it out on a G3450T Pentium, and Supernova pool. We will see on the end of the day how it goes. My question is, is there any new miner with sky/kabylake support, or Ryzen support? I'm using wolf-m7m-cpuminer-V2-x64-0204 right now.

If it's profitable, I will invest some money in CPU mining for sure, and if it become non profitable, I can always use my CPU power for running a lot of HDDs and mine Burst or something.

I'm also interested in this response..
Hi everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
All Magi members pls spread trading volume.
Nova exchange, Cryptopia and Yobit could use some volume
I'm doing my best there - still need to add a liquidity bot for nova though
legendary
So its not boring at all if you are long term holder and you believe in Magic Cheesy

Well I'm one of the oldest believers of Magi and certainly a long term holder.
But I also like to trade all day long.
That's why I'm now trading my other long term coins UNO and GRS on bittrex.
But who knows, it can change within the hour. Grin

it could why not Smiley in 3 months is magi bday at that time i think it could be late for anyone that want to get in Magi at this/low price
Yes 15 september 2017 Magi will be 3 years. Thats awesome. Btc raised big time after 3 years. Magi will do the same!

All Magi members pls spread trading volume.
Nova exchange, Cryptopia and Yobit could use some volume
So its not boring at all if you are long term holder and you believe in Magic Cheesy

Well I'm one of the oldest believers of Magi and certainly a long term holder.
But I also like to trade all day long.
That's why I'm now trading my other long term coins UNO and GRS on bittrex.
But who knows, it can change within the hour. Grin

it could why not Smiley in 3 months is magi bday at that time i think it could be late for anyone that want to get in Magi at this/low price
Jump to: