Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 507. (Read 2375642 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The development of any coin requires investors to participate in the transaction, but because of the slow progress, the price is too low, our coins are difficult to achieve. Talking about China's status quo investigation, the power of 0.1 U. s.dollars, its cost is greater than the value of digging coins, there is no absenteeism concerns, huge businessmen dare not invest in XMG. More than 1.5 dollars in coins may be the beginning. Price is equal to tens of millions of coins in volume coins, traders are not confident.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Only 13 likes to go for the 1000 likes on Facebook. Shocked
So post your walletadress and like at the 1000 like post https://www.facebook.com/CoinMagi/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Heavy days for some coins. Good to see Magi (XMG) is doing ok!
Yeah - its been a pretty volatile day for me - I'm currently 9% overall (in USD terms) down on my value this morning
No worries Starmman. Think all coins will raise end of this week.

We are all down...
But I think it will still go even more and more down. If you look last month or two, there has been unreail pump in all coins.
Sooner or later it has to come down again.
Don't think all coins will go down. There will be a difference between good and active coins & coins who joined the ride! Magi is on the good side so i have a good feeling about it. For some coins this period will be the one to join in.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Yeah - its been a pretty volatile day for me - I'm currently 9% overall (in USD terms) down on my value this morning

We are all down...
But I think it will still go even more and more down. If you look last month or two, there has been unreail pump in all coins.
Sooner or later it has to come down again.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm fine with the drop - the trading has been awesome, and I rebalanced most of my order chains only yesterday - I'm sure when we get back to another bull phase things will be looking great
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

In four days with this nethashrate i only found one block solomining with one i7 7700k, i found that one block after 2 days, now its 4 days with only that one block found and 6 coins. i7 4790k in suprnova mined 12 coins in four days.

Cheers Smiley

Was mining on pom.m-hash, but going to testdrive on suprnova for a while with some miners. will do abt 380 Kh/s in total all together. Do believe that running a large hashrate is bad for coin?

It is what it is, net hash will go up and down most profitable is up to 30000, but up to 60k is ok with 380 kh/s. There was spexx profit miner that would change intensity per nethash/profit if i remember correctly, i think few more guys was working on it. Maybe someone here can provide u a link. Cheers Smiley & happy mining.

Do you mean sweet spot? It can be found here: -
http://xmg.makejar.com/

Is this working? Is it synced with actual network?
If I remember right, sweet-spot wasn't synced with network...correct me if I'm wrong.

Thinking about it - I'm using the old version which hasn't synced with the network hashrate since the API was taken offline - not sure if the newer version is or not.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

In four days with this nethashrate i only found one block solomining with one i7 7700k, i found that one block after 2 days, now its 4 days with only that one block found and 6 coins. i7 4790k in suprnova mined 12 coins in four days.

Cheers Smiley

Was mining on pom.m-hash, but going to testdrive on suprnova for a while with some miners. will do abt 380 Kh/s in total all together. Do believe that running a large hashrate is bad for coin?

It is what it is, net hash will go up and down most profitable is up to 30000, but up to 60k is ok with 380 kh/s. There was spexx profit miner that would change intensity per nethash/profit if i remember correctly, i think few more guys was working on it. Maybe someone here can provide u a link. Cheers Smiley & happy mining.

Is this working? Is it synced with actual network?
If I remember right, sweet-spot wasn't synced with network...correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Cheers Smiley

Do have it, but only for windows.
Most of my systems run on Ubuntu though.

Thanks for the heads up, just new to this coin, but find it a challenge to help and gain some knowledge.
Activity: 168
yeah thats it sweetspot, i forgot the name tnx Smiley
legendary

Cheers Smiley

legendary

Cheers Smiley

Link to Spexx miner?
Thinks its in the OP (post 1)

Cheers Smiley

Cheers Smiley

legendary
Magi is back in the 6k - 7k range again today - seems to be an overall drop in most crypto today, it will be interesting to see what this week brings us =)
Looks like there is more activity at the end of the week than in the beginning. Wednesday until Saterday are active. Sundag until wednesday are less active.
And not only for Magi but general in the crypto world.
Perhaps a noob question, but will solo mining @ abt 90Kh/s do something and how to setup.
Running on localhost for some time, but really no way to check if it's doing any good, minerd is only reporting hashrates, no shares or whatever.

Thanks
Welcome in our friendly Magi community.
Maybe this post can help you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8825278

Hope its still current!

Many thanks, did and done that. Was just my noob question to see how long it'll take to find a block.
As pool mining is preferred, will set it back to pool mining. Will run daemon with mining enabled, just to check.

Cheers

Cheers Smiley
legendary
Magi is back in the 6k - 7k range again today - seems to be an overall drop in most crypto today, it will be interesting to see what this week brings us =)
Perhaps a noob question, but will solo mining @ abt 90Kh/s do something and how to setup.
Running on localhost for some time, but really no way to check if it's doing any good, minerd is only reporting hashrates, no shares or whatever.

Thanks
Welcome in our friendly Magi community.
Maybe this post can help you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8825278

Hope its still current!

Many thanks, did and done that. Was just my noob question to see how long it'll take to find a block.
As pool mining is preferred, will set it back to pool mining. Will run daemon with mining enabled, just to check.

Cheers
Jump to: