Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🚀 XMTRADE.LIVE🚀 Free Access to Cryptocurrency Market Research🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1324 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 2
I think you need to record some instructional videos that explain the essence of your platform. What do you say?
Yes I agree. This is a good idea. Text information is not as well perceived as on video. Especially for beginners
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
I think you need to record some instructional videos that explain the essence of your platform. What do you say?
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Where can I get your Whitepaper? I want to know more about your project.
Wow, how new user can wear an avatar? As far as I know newbie can not put the avatar. Or nah?
Now yes. But this user did it much earlier. That's great rarity. This account is truly very unique.
Activity: 200
Wow, how new user can wear an avatar? As far as I know newbie can not put the avatar. Or nah?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I can say that the project has a very good idea that needs to be developed. We need such a project!
Yes, I believe that this platform will help us practice and we will be able to earn money in the future.
Activity: 107
Activity: 68
I can say that the project has a very good idea that needs to be developed. We need such a project!
Activity: 46
How will you attract new users to your platform? Do you have strategic decisions?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good evening. How will the prizes be awarded?
Activity: 147
Greetings. The team did not make any announcements regarding the prizes for the referral campaign?
Good evening. And what should be the announcements? About what?
As I understand it, many users would like the prize for 100,000 referrals to be increased.
Activity: 283
Greetings. The team did not make any announcements regarding the prizes for the referral campaign?
Good evening. And what should be the announcements? About what?
Activity: 299
Activity: 207
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
It is very interesting. Where can I find out more details about this?
Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
How will you attract referrals? Do you have popular channels?
I don't understand why you are responding with an empty message?
Indeed, why are you doing this?
Activity: 200
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
I don't understand why you are responding with an empty message?
copper member
Activity: 22
copper member
copper member
It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
I believe that this platform is designed for practice. The theory can be found on other special sites.
I think you can hire copywriters and write unique articles for newbies. It's over to be done by professional traders.
copper member
It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
copper member
Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
Everything works. I don't know what you mean. Maybe some technical work was done.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: