Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🚀 XMTRADE.LIVE🚀 Free Access to Cryptocurrency Market Research🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1324 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
copper member
Activity: 22
Good evening. Tell me please, what will be the pairs for trade? Will this list grow in the future?
BTC, ETH, XRP...
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
It is very interesting. Where can I find out more details about this?
Are you seriously? This information is on the first page of the thread and on the official site. I recommend that you always look at the official site first and familiarize yourself with the Whitepaper, and then ask questions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
Very interesting, I did not even pay attention to this. Interesting opinion. I would like to hear that the team will say in explanation of this.
This is a very controversial and inappropriate point to which the team needs to pay attention. I think you need to add some kind of prize to the existing one.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
When registering on the site, i can get a bonus trial account, where you can learn to trade?
Yes, you can get virtual 10 000 dollars for starting trade and learning.
Activity: 207
When registering on the site, i can get a bonus trial account, where you can learn to trade?
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
Very interesting, I did not even pay attention to this. Interesting opinion. I would like to hear that the team will say in explanation of this.
Activity: 200
Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
How will you attract referrals? Do you have popular channels?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
Activity: 201
It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
I believe that this platform is designed for practice. The theory can be found on other special sites.
I think you can hire copywriters and write unique articles for newbies. It's over to be done by professional traders.
This information is very much on the Internet. I don't think anyone can write something new.
Activity: 68
What do you think when a coin is listed to the exchange? Have this information already?
It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
I believe that this platform is designed for practice. The theory can be found on other special sites.
I think you can hire copywriters and write unique articles for newbies. It's over to be done by professional traders.
Can I talk to developers somewhere? I have a unique offer
Activity: 107
Activity: 95
Activity: 144
I think the platform will be very popular. Crypto community needs such a project. Do you have enough technical resources to support a large number of users?
This is very expensive, because you need a lot of servers and administrators. I think the project is fine with this.
Activity: 236
I think the platform will be very popular. Crypto community needs such a project. Do you have enough technical resources to support a large number of users?
Activity: 236
Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? Or Airdrop?
Activity: 162
Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
Everything works. I don't know what you mean. Maybe some technical work was done.
Pages:
Jump to: