Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🚀 XMTRADE.LIVE🚀 Free Access to Cryptocurrency Market Research🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1324 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
copper member
Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
What do you have in mind? I don't quite understand you.
copper member
Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
Wow really? How much subscribers on this channel?
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
Maybe they used other channels to attract referrals, I don't know. But it is a fact that approximately 51000 participants were attracted.

copper member
Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
Wow really? How much subscribers on this channel?
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
copper member
It really is a lot. Are you sure about this? Many people do not register specifically through the referral link.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
It is safe to say that this project can be successful. Need more advertising for your platform
Yes, now any project needs a lot of advertising. Unfortunately now it is difficult to raise the necessary funds for projects.
Activity: 236
It is safe to say that this project can be successful. Need more advertising for your platform
Activity: 201
When will the exchange? Is there any information at the moment?
Activity: 95
I'm sorry, but I also did not find the roadmap of your project. Where can I find out about it?
Yes, the idea is very good, but I also did not find it. Can the developers tell us?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
I'm sorry, but I also did not find the roadmap of your project. Where can I find out about it?
Activity: 68
When will the prototype of the project? Did not find this information on your site
Activity: 106
Each new referral user must make an investment of $ 1?
Yes, youre right.
Activity: 96
Each new referral user must make an investment of $ 1?
Activity: 207
I have already managed to attract referral users. Guys, sharing your results here is very interesting to know.
When did you have time? I have not yet attracted a single referral user.
Activity: 200
I have already managed to attract referral users. Guys, sharing your results here is very interesting to know.
Activity: 240
1000 referral members to attract is not so difficult.
Excuse me, why do you reply with an empty message to previous comments?
I do not quite understand either. Perhaps the person does not know what is being done here and how it is done, as the account is new.
Activity: 299
Excuse me, why do you reply with an empty message to previous comments?
copper member
copper member
copper member
A prize that is quite interesting and makes people tempted by this program, I'm sure this will be good, we'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: